|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Robin Hood's lieutenant?
(b) Little John.
(c) Will Scarlet.
(d) Friar Tuck.
2. As expressed in Chapter 29, what does Rebecca see no value in?
3. What does Robin of Locksley fake in Chapter 41?
(a) A kidnapping.
(c) An illness.
(d) A Norman attack.
4. After revealing his identity in Chapter 42, what does King Richard request of Cedric?
(a) For Cedric to create a diversion while King Richard escapes.
(b) For Cedric to fight in King Richard's army.
(c) For Cedric to forgive Ivanhoe.
(d) For Cedric to allow Ivanhoe and Rowena to marry.
5. Who saves Ivanhoe from the castle?
(b) Robin Hood.
(c) The Black Knight.
6. How many days is Rebecca given to find a champion?
(a) Seven days.
(b) One day.
(c) Three days.
(d) Eight days.
7. What do two Christian healers examine in Chapter 37?
(a) A birthmark on Rebecca's arm.
(b) The food that Prince John is about to eat.
(c) Rebecca's tonsils.
(d) A balm.
8. Where does De Bracy decide to relocate to in Chapter 34?
9. Who comes to the Black Knight's aid in Chapter 40?
(a) Prince John.
(b) Isaac and his friends.
(d) Robin of Locksley.
10. What is the money Isaac has provided to Prince John to be used for?
(a) To bribe the King of Spain.
(b) To ransom one of Prince John's knights.
(c) A rebellion against King Richard.
(d) To build a new fortress.
11. Where do King Richard and his men depart for in Chapter 41?
12. Who does De Bracy think is the Black Knight?
(b) King Richard.
(c) Prince John.
13. What does the priest suggest to help Cedric escape?
(a) That Cedric pretend to have a heart attack.
(b) That they use poison to knock out their captors.
(c) That Cedric and the priest trade clothing.
(d) That they make a rope from bed linens.
14. What does Ivanhoe tell King Richard is threatening his kingdom in Chapter 41?
(c) Civil war.
(d) The Spanish.
15. What does Rebecca do before Bois-Guilbert leaves her in Chapter 39?
(a) Rebecca slaps Bois-Guilbert.
(b) Rebecca agrees to marry Bois-Guilbert.
(c) Rebecca faints.
(d) Rebecca forgives Bois-Guilbert.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are said to be backing the opposition to De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf?
2. What time does Bois-Guilbert say the prisoners will be killed by?
3. What does Front-de-Boeuf give to Cedric before he leaves?
4. What does Bois-Guilbert claim he planned to do to save Rebecca?
5. How many brothers did the person Rebecca encountered in her cell have?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)