|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Friar Tuck proclaim about Isaac?
(a) That he has converted to Christianity.
(b) That he has stolen money from Cedric.
(c) That he killed his wife.
(d) That he has promised Rebecca to Bois-Guilbert.
2. Who falsifies evidence against Rebecca in Chapter 37?
(a) Two soldiers.
(c) A monk.
3. What are the women gathered in the apartment in Athelstane's castle doing?
4. What is Ulrica seen doing before her death?
(a) Sounding a bugle.
(b) Singing crazily.
(c) Dousing herself with oil.
(d) Running through the castle halls.
5. What is the name of Athelstane's mother?
6. Who is the Grand Master of the Templar Knights?
7. After revealing his identity in Chapter 42, what does King Richard request of Cedric?
(a) For Cedric to allow Ivanhoe and Rowena to marry.
(b) For Cedric to fight in King Richard's army.
(c) For Cedric to forgive Ivanhoe.
(d) For Cedric to create a diversion while King Richard escapes.
8. Who is Higg?
(a) A knight.
(b) A clergyman.
(c) A healer.
(d) A peasant.
9. Who Is Conrad Mont-Fitchet?
(a) A powerful lord.
(b) The castle's marshall.
(c) A chaplain.
(d) The Grand Master's assistant.
10. What does Bois-Guilbert aspire to become?
(a) A laird.
(b) King of England.
(d) Grand Master of the Templar Knights.
11. What does Ivanhoe tell King Richard is threatening his kingdom in Chapter 41?
(a) Civil war.
(b) The Spanish.
12. What does Bois-Guilbert claim he planned to do to save Rebecca?
(a) Have King Richard intervene on her behalf.
(b) Kidnap her and run away together.
(c) Fight as her champion in disguise.
(d) Prove that the evidence against her was false.
13. In Chapter 30, who wants to release the prisoners?
(c) Prince John.
(d) De Bracy.
14. When Locksley divides the spoils of the battle, who is first given a portion?
(b) The outlaws.
(c) The church.
(d) Prince John.
15. Where do King Richard and his men depart for in Chapter 41?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Prince John plot to usurp his brothers throne in Chapter 34?
2. Who delivers a message to Isaac in Chapter 38?
3. What do two Christian healers examine in Chapter 37?
4. What does Isaac give to the Grand Master ?
5. Who does the Grand Master chastise for allowing Rebecca in the castle?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)