|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Urfried content to be alive?
(a) She can aid the people in her household.
(b) She can still watch the sunrise.
(c) She can pursue revenge.
(d) She can hope for freedom.
2. Who is assigned to be champion of the Templars in Chapter 38?
(c) De Bracy.
3. As expressed in Chapter 29, what does Rebecca see no value in?
4. What does the Grand Master decide to try Rebecca for?
(b) Being a witch.
5. How many women are gathered in an apartment in Athelstane's castle?
6. How does the battle between the Normans and Saxons commence?
(a) With arrows being shot.
(b) With boulders being catapaulted.
(c) With the cavalry advancing.
(d) With fires being set.
7. How many days is Rebecca given to find a champion?
(a) Three days.
(b) One day.
(c) Seven days.
(d) Eight days.
8. In Chapter 30, who wants to release the prisoners?
(a) De Bracy.
(c) Prince John.
9. What is Urfried's real name?
10. Who does the Grand Master chastise for allowing Rebecca in the castle?
11. In what way does Rebecca realize she is being insensible in Chapter 29?
(a) She is refusing to accept a wealthy man as her husband.
(b) She is worrying more over Ivanhoe than her own father.
(c) She is risking her health to save material possessions.
(d) She is putting her life at risk to help a dying man.
12. Where does Bois-Guilbert want to flee with Rebecca in Chapter 39?
13. After revealing his identity in Chapter 42, what does King Richard request of Cedric?
(a) For Cedric to fight in King Richard's army.
(b) For Cedric to forgive Ivanhoe.
(c) For Cedric to allow Ivanhoe and Rowena to marry.
(d) For Cedric to create a diversion while King Richard escapes.
14. Where does Prince John plot to usurp his brothers throne in Chapter 34?
(a) Templestowe Castle.
(b) Arundal Castle.
(c) Torquilstone Castle.
(d) The Castle at York.
15. Who is Higg?
(a) A knight.
(b) A peasant.
(c) A clergyman.
(d) A healer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is knocked unconscious in the castle in Chapter 31?
2. What do the invaders build during the battle?
3. Who reads Rebecca's letter to Isaac?
4. What does Bois-Guilbert claim he planned to do to save Rebecca?
5. Who delivers a message to Isaac in Chapter 38?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)