|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sign does Urfried say the invaders should look for before attacking?
(a) A gold flag.
(b) A red flag.
(c) A black flag.
(d) A white flag.
2. Who does Isaac stay with in Chapter 35?
3. What is Urfried's real name?
4. Who does the Grand Master chastise for allowing Rebecca in the castle?
5. Who does Front-de-Boeuf tell Cedric to deliver something to?
(b) Prince John.
(c) De Bracy.
6. What do the invaders build during the battle?
(a) A ladder.
(b) A catapault.
(c) A battering ram.
(d) A raft.
7. Who falsifies evidence against Rebecca in Chapter 37?
(b) A monk.
(d) Two soldiers.
8. Who is assigned to be champion of the Templars in Chapter 38?
(b) De Bracy.
9. What does the priest suggest to help Cedric escape?
(a) That Cedric and the priest trade clothing.
(b) That Cedric pretend to have a heart attack.
(c) That they use poison to knock out their captors.
(d) That they make a rope from bed linens.
10. Who sends a letter of warning to De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf?
(a) Prince John.
(c) Wamba and Gurth.
(d) Friar Tuck.
11. In Chapter 30, who wants to release the prisoners?
(c) Prince John.
(d) De Bracy.
12. Who saves Ivanhoe from the castle?
(a) The Black Knight.
(b) Robin Hood.
13. What is the money Isaac has provided to Prince John to be used for?
(a) To bribe the King of Spain.
(b) A rebellion against King Richard.
(c) To ransom one of Prince John's knights.
(d) To build a new fortress.
14. What does Front-de-Boeuf give to Cedric before he leaves?
(a) A sword.
(b) A scroll.
(c) An envelope.
(d) A brooch.
15. What does Bois-Guilbert claim he planned to do to save Rebecca?
(a) Kidnap her and run away together.
(b) Fight as her champion in disguise.
(c) Prove that the evidence against her was false.
(d) Have King Richard intervene on her behalf.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Locksley divides the spoils of the battle, who is first given a portion?
2. What does Bois-Guilbert aspire to become?
3. What does Friar Tuck proclaim about Isaac?
4. How far away is Isaac from Templestowe Castle in Chapter 38?
5. Who does Athelstane say drugged him in Chapter 42?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)