|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does De Bracy decide to relocate to in Chapter 34?
2. Who comes to the Black Knight's aid in Chapter 40?
(b) Isaac and his friends.
(c) Prince John.
(d) Robin of Locksley.
3. Who kidnaps Rebecca in the middle of the battle?
(b) De Bracy.
4. Where is the headquarters of the Templar Knights?
(a) Bamburgh Castle.
(b) Raglan Castle.
(c) Arundal Castle.
(d) Templestowe Castle.
5. Where does Bois-Guilbert want to flee with Rebecca in Chapter 39?
6. What title does Prince John give De Bracy in Chapter 34?
(c) High Marshall.
7. Where does Prince John plot to usurp his brothers throne in Chapter 34?
(a) The Castle at York.
(b) Arundal Castle.
(c) Templestowe Castle.
(d) Torquilstone Castle.
8. What does Isaac give to the Grand Master ?
(a) A letter from Prior Aymer of Jorvaulx.
(b) A ceremonial sword.
(c) A scroll.
(d) A purse of coins.
9. Why is Urfried content to be alive?
(a) She can aid the people in her household.
(b) She can pursue revenge.
(c) She can hope for freedom.
(d) She can still watch the sunrise.
10. Whose death does Cedric mourn in Chapter 32?
11. Who was Urfried's father?
(a) Steafan Wolfganger.
(b) Cuithbrig Wolfganger.
(c) Ailbeart Wolfganger.
(d) Torquil Wolfganger.
12. Who is Higg?
(a) A healer.
(b) A knight.
(c) A peasant.
(d) A clergyman.
13. What do De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf request in their letter to their opposition?
(a) A priest.
(b) A flagon of ale.
(c) A signal of surrender.
(d) A quick battle.
14. Who does Isaac stay with in Chapter 35?
15. How far away is Isaac from Templestowe Castle in Chapter 38?
(a) Two miles.
(b) Five miles.
(c) Three miles.
(d) Less than a mile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ambrose?
2. After revealing his identity in Chapter 42, what does King Richard request of Cedric?
3. Who delivers a message to Isaac in Chapter 38?
4. How does the battle between the Normans and Saxons commence?
5. What is the money Isaac has provided to Prince John to be used for?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)