|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do King Richard and his men depart for in Chapter 41?
2. Who was Urfried's father?
(a) Torquil Wolfganger.
(b) Cuithbrig Wolfganger.
(c) Ailbeart Wolfganger.
(d) Steafan Wolfganger.
3. Who reads Rebecca's letter to Isaac?
(d) The Black Knight.
4. What does Ivanhoe tell King Richard is threatening his kingdom in Chapter 41?
(a) The Spanish.
(b) Civil war.
5. Who does Front-de-Boeuf tell Cedric to deliver something to?
(b) Prince John.
(c) De Bracy.
6. What proposal does Bois-Guilbert make to Rebecca?
(a) That she convert to Christianity.
(b) That she marry De Bracy.
(c) That she disguise herself to escape.
(d) That she run away to Spain.
7. Who is the Grand Master of the Templar Knights?
8. Where does Prince John plot to usurp his brothers throne in Chapter 34?
(a) Templestowe Castle.
(b) Arundal Castle.
(c) The Castle at York.
(d) Torquilstone Castle.
9. Who does Athelstane say drugged him in Chapter 42?
(a) A Templar Knight.
(b) A robber.
(c) De Bracy.
10. In what way does Rebecca realize she is being insensible in Chapter 29?
(a) She is risking her health to save material possessions.
(b) She is refusing to accept a wealthy man as her husband.
(c) She is putting her life at risk to help a dying man.
(d) She is worrying more over Ivanhoe than her own father.
11. Where does De Bracy decide to relocate to in Chapter 34?
12. Realizing that his men are deserting him, what does Prince John suggest?
(a) Kidnapping Ivanhoe.
(b) Kidnapping Robin Hood.
(c) Kidnapping Bois-Guilbert.
(d) Kidnapping King Richard.
13. What does Bois-Guilbert claim he planned to do to save Rebecca?
(a) Fight as her champion in disguise.
(b) Prove that the evidence against her was false.
(c) Kidnap her and run away together.
(d) Have King Richard intervene on her behalf.
14. Who kidnaps Rebecca in the middle of the battle?
(a) De Bracy.
15. Who is said to be captured by the forest outlaws in Chapter 27?
(a) The Black Knight.
(b) The Prior of Jorvaulx.
(c) Prince John.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Black Knight intend to attend in Chapter 40?
2. Who is Ambrose?
3. What did Urfried set about doing after being imprisoned by the Front-de-Boeufs?
4. Who does Isaac stay with in Chapter 35?
5. Who is Robin Hood's lieutenant?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)