|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rebecca do before Bois-Guilbert leaves her in Chapter 39?
(a) Rebecca faints.
(b) Rebecca slaps Bois-Guilbert.
(c) Rebecca agrees to marry Bois-Guilbert.
(d) Rebecca forgives Bois-Guilbert.
2. As expressed in Chapter 29, what does Rebecca see no value in?
3. When Locksley divides the spoils of the battle, who is first given a portion?
(a) The outlaws.
(b) The church.
(d) Prince John.
4. Who does the Black Knight first defeat?
(b) De Bracy.
(d) Prince John.
5. Who reads Rebecca's letter to Isaac?
(d) The Black Knight.
6. What does the Grand Master decide to try Rebecca for?
(a) Being a witch.
7. How many men are said to be backing the opposition to De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf?
(a) One hundred and fifty.
(b) Three hundred.
(d) Two hundred.
8. Where is the headquarters of the Templar Knights?
(a) Bamburgh Castle.
(b) Templestowe Castle.
(c) Raglan Castle.
(d) Arundal Castle.
9. What does Athelstane offer to do in Chapter 27?
(a) Trade his life for Cedric's.
(b) Marry Rowena.
(c) Ransom the prisoners.
(d) Tell the Normans of King Richard's whereabouts.
10. What do two Christian healers examine in Chapter 37?
(a) The food that Prince John is about to eat.
(b) Rebecca's tonsils.
(c) A balm.
(d) A birthmark on Rebecca's arm.
11. What proposal does Bois-Guilbert make to Rebecca?
(a) That she run away to Spain.
(b) That she disguise herself to escape.
(c) That she convert to Christianity.
(d) That she marry De Bracy.
12. How does the battle between the Normans and Saxons commence?
(a) With boulders being catapaulted.
(b) With arrows being shot.
(c) With fires being set.
(d) With the cavalry advancing.
13. Where do King Richard and his men depart for in Chapter 41?
14. Who Is Conrad Mont-Fitchet?
(a) A powerful lord.
(b) The Grand Master's assistant.
(c) The castle's marshall.
(d) A chaplain.
15. Who does Cedric encounter while he is making his escape?
(a) The palmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Robin Hood's lieutenant?
2. Who goes to Torquilstone posing as a priest?
3. What does Friar Tuck proclaim about Isaac?
4. Who is Ambrose?
5. After revealing his identity in Chapter 42, what does King Richard request of Cedric?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)