|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Friar Tuck proclaim about Isaac?
(a) That he has converted to Christianity.
(b) That he has stolen money from Cedric.
(c) That he killed his wife.
(d) That he has promised Rebecca to Bois-Guilbert.
2. What is the money Isaac has provided to Prince John to be used for?
(a) To bribe the King of Spain.
(b) To build a new fortress.
(c) To ransom one of Prince John's knights.
(d) A rebellion against King Richard.
3. What does Bois-Guilbert claim he planned to do to save Rebecca?
(a) Fight as her champion in disguise.
(b) Prove that the evidence against her was false.
(c) Have King Richard intervene on her behalf.
(d) Kidnap her and run away together.
4. In Chapter 30, who wants to release the prisoners?
(b) Prince John.
(d) De Bracy.
5. Who falsifies evidence against Rebecca in Chapter 37?
(a) Two soldiers.
(d) A monk.
6. What does Rebecca threaten to do while speaking to Bois-Guilbert?
(a) Slap Bois-Guilbert.
(b) Jump out of the window.
(c) Yell for help.
(d) Marry Ivanhoe.
7. Who makes apologies to King Richard in Chapter 40?
(b) Prince John.
(c) Friar Tuck.
(d) Robin Hood.
8. What does Robin of Locksley fake in Chapter 41?
(b) A Norman attack.
(c) An illness.
(d) A kidnapping.
9. Whose death does Cedric mourn in Chapter 32?
10. What is Ulrica seen doing before her death?
(a) Dousing herself with oil.
(b) Running through the castle halls.
(c) Singing crazily.
(d) Sounding a bugle.
11. Who does Cedric encounter while he is making his escape?
(b) The palmer.
12. After revealing his identity in Chapter 42, what does King Richard request of Cedric?
(a) For Cedric to forgive Ivanhoe.
(b) For Cedric to fight in King Richard's army.
(c) For Cedric to allow Ivanhoe and Rowena to marry.
(d) For Cedric to create a diversion while King Richard escapes.
13. Who does the Grand Master chastise for allowing Rebecca in the castle?
14. What does Higg claim in Chapter 37?
(a) That Rebecca had murdered Athelstane.
(b) That Rebecca had been seen fraternizing with men.
(c) That Rebecca cured him of palsy.
(d) That Rebecca taught him to make poison.
15. Who delivers a message to Isaac in Chapter 38?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robin of Locksley give the Black Knight as a gift?
2. Who does Isaac stay with in Chapter 35?
3. Which of the following does Cedric NOT request for Ivanhoe to stop wearing?
4. What does Rebecca do before Bois-Guilbert leaves her in Chapter 39?
5. What does the priest suggest to help Cedric escape?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)