|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XV, Chapters 43 through 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Friar Tuck proclaim about Isaac?
(a) That he has converted to Christianity.
(b) That he killed his wife.
(c) That he has stolen money from Cedric.
(d) That he has promised Rebecca to Bois-Guilbert.
2. What is the money Isaac has provided to Prince John to be used for?
(a) To ransom one of Prince John's knights.
(b) To build a new fortress.
(c) To bribe the King of Spain.
(d) A rebellion against King Richard.
3. Who comes to the Black Knight's aid in Chapter 40?
(a) Prince John.
(b) Isaac and his friends.
(c) Robin of Locksley.
4. Who does Front-de-Boeuf tell Cedric to deliver something to?
(c) Prince John.
(d) De Bracy.
5. How far away is Isaac from Templestowe Castle in Chapter 38?
(a) Two miles.
(b) Less than a mile.
(c) Five miles.
(d) Three miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. As expressed in Chapter 29, what does Rebecca see no value in?
2. Who chooses which woman will be named Sovereign of Love and Beauty?
3. Who does De Beaumanoir threatened to appeal to?
4. What does Bois-Guilbert claim he planned to do to save Rebecca?
5. What does Isaac ask for in return for meeting Front-de-Boeuf's demands?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)