|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XV, Chapters 43 through 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the shield of the mysterious knight say?
(b) For God.
2. What does Rebecca threaten to do while speaking to Bois-Guilbert?
(a) Slap Bois-Guilbert.
(b) Jump out of the window.
(c) Yell for help.
(d) Marry Ivanhoe.
3. What language becomes the official language of England as a result of Norman royalty?
4. How much does Isaac set the Prior's ransom for?
(a) Eighty crowns.
(b) Five hundred crowns.
(c) One thousand crowns.
(d) Six hundred crowns.
5. Where has King Richard sent Prince John?
(a) To Scotland.
(b) Back to London.
(c) To Normandy.
(d) To live with their mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Cedric's estate?
2. What does Front-de-Boeuf demand from Isaac?
3. What does Fitzurse learn that De Bracy is planning to do in Chapter 15?
4. Who does the Palmer say Bois-Guilbert has ordered to rob Isaac the Jew?
5. What does Robin of Locksley fake in Chapter 41?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)