|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XV, Chapters 43 through 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose visit does Gurth worry about in Chapter 1?
(a) Bois-Guilbert's visit.
(b) Malvoisin's visit.
(c) Fitzurse's visit.
(d) Front-de-Boeuf's visit.
2. What do two Christian healers examine in Chapter 37?
(a) A birthmark on Rebecca's arm.
(b) A balm.
(c) The food that Prince John is about to eat.
(d) Rebecca's tonsils.
3. What illegal activity does the Black Knight suspect the monk of participating in?
(a) Tax evasion.
(c) Deer hunting.
(d) Helping outlaws.
4. Who is included in the large crowd which gathers for Rebecca's trial?
(a) Templar Knights.
(b) Robin Hood's outlaws.
(c) The Black Knight.
5. What do the invaders build during the battle?
(a) A raft.
(b) A battering ram.
(c) A ladder.
(d) A catapault.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound interrupts De Bracy's conversation with Rowena?
2. What symbol appears on a banner above the gate at Athelstane's castle?
3. How many women are gathered in an apartment in Athelstane's castle?
4. What language is the word on the mysterious knight's shield written in?
5. What does the mysterious knight refuse to do until he is given his prize?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)