|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XV, Chapters 43 through 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Front-de-Boeuf tell Cedric to deliver something to?
(b) Prince John.
(c) De Bracy.
2. What activity are Prior Aymer of Jorvaulx and Brian de Bois-Guilbert traveling to?
(a) A tournament.
(b) A battle.
(c) A conference.
(d) A trial.
3. Who does Prince John ask to toast a worthy Norman?
(a) The Palmer.
(b) De Bracy.
(d) Lady Rowena.
4. Who is Ambrose?
(a) A forest outlaw.
(b) A knight.
(c) A yeoman.
(d) A monk.
5. What does Front-de-Boeuf demand from Isaac?
(a) Rebecca's hand in marriage.
(b) Isaac's land.
(c) One thousand silver pounds.
(d) That Isaac kill Cedric.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Cedric's Norman guests complain about?
2. Who has Isaac been deserted by in Chapter 19?
3. What does Friar Tuck proclaim about Isaac?
4. What does Bois-Guilbert aspire to become?
5. Who does Front-de-Boeuf claim to have believed Rebecca was?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)