|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XV, Chapters 43 through 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Urfried set about doing after being imprisoned by the Front-de-Boeufs?
(a) Poisoning the Front-de-Boeufs.
(b) Stealing from the Front-de-Boeufs.
(c) Making the Front-de-Boeufs each other.
(d) Marrying one of the Front-de-Boeufs.
2. Who is Higg?
(a) A clergyman.
(b) A knight.
(c) A peasant.
(d) A healer.
3. Why is Gurth upset with Cedric?
(a) Cedric disinherited Ivanhoe.
(b) Cedric did not approve of Gurth's marriage.
(c) Cedric locked Gurth up for two months.
(d) Cedric injured Gurth's dog.
4. In what way does Rebecca realize she is being insensible in Chapter 29?
(a) She is risking her health to save material possessions.
(b) She is putting her life at risk to help a dying man.
(c) She is refusing to accept a wealthy man as her husband.
(d) She is worrying more over Ivanhoe than her own father.
5. Where does De Bracy decide to relocate to in Chapter 34?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the robbers return the money to the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
2. What does Friar Tuck say about his food?
3. What does Prince John take from Cedric?
4. Where do King Richard and his men depart for in Chapter 41?
5. What is Cedric's son named?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)