|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XV, Chapters 43 through 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color horse does the mysterious knight ride?
2. What is the money Isaac has provided to Prince John to be used for?
(a) To build a new fortress.
(b) To ransom one of Prince John's knights.
(c) A rebellion against King Richard.
(d) To bribe the King of Spain.
3. What does Prince John do when King Richard is captured in Europe?
(a) Sends a rescue party.
(b) Usurps the throne.
(c) Searches for someone to take over the throne.
(d) Declares war.
4. Why is Cedric displeased with Ivanhoe?
(a) Ivanhoe joined King Richard's court against Cedric's wishes.
(b) Ivanhoe renounced his Saxon heritage.
(c) Ivanhoe refused to marry Rowena.
(d) Ivanhoe stole some of Cedric's money.
5. Where do King Richard and his men depart for in Chapter 41?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many women are gathered in an apartment in Athelstane's castle?
2. Who is the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
3. What do the robbers intend to do with the money they steal?
4. What does the mysterious knight refuse to do until he is given his prize?
5. What is the name of Isaac's cousin?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)