|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XV, Chapters 43 through 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the battle between the Normans and Saxons commence?
(a) With arrows being shot.
(b) With the cavalry advancing.
(c) With fires being set.
(d) With boulders being catapaulted.
2. Where has King Richard sent Prince John?
(a) To Normandy.
(b) Back to London.
(c) To Scotland.
(d) To live with their mother.
3. What causes tension between the Saxons and Normans at Prince John's banquet?
(a) Prince John's boasting about the superior Normans.
(b) A language barrier.
(c) Table etiquette.
(d) Differing manner of dress.
4. What does Isaac ask his cousin for?
(a) To pay the palmer for his kindness.
(b) To treat the palmer for his illness.
(c) To take the palmer to St. Botoph.
(d) To loan the palmer a horse and armor.
5. What does De Bracy ask Rowena for in Chapter 32?
(a) Her forgiveness.
(b) Her fortune.
(c) To sing him a song.
(d) Information about Ivanhoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Isaac imprisoned at the castle?
2. What does Bois-Guilbert claim he planned to do to save Rebecca?
3. Who goes to Torquilstone posing as a priest?
4. How many men are said to be backing the opposition to De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf?
5. What item left behind by the keeper of the forest does Friar Tuck offer the Black Knight?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)