|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XV, Chapters 43 through 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the robbers intend to do with the money they steal?
(a) Give it to the poor.
(b) Give it to Prince John.
(c) Buy alcohol.
(d) Use it to pay a ransom.
2. What does Bois-Guilbert intend to keep as his prize from the attack on the Saxons?
(a) A money chest.
(b) A carriage.
(c) Some armor.
3. Why is Gurth upset with Cedric?
(a) Cedric did not approve of Gurth's marriage.
(b) Cedric disinherited Ivanhoe.
(c) Cedric locked Gurth up for two months.
(d) Cedric injured Gurth's dog.
4. Who is given Prior Aymer of Jorvaulx as a prisoner?
(a) The Black Knight.
(b) Robin of Locksley.
5. What do De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf request in their letter to their opposition?
(a) A flagon of ale.
(b) A signal of surrender.
(c) A quick battle.
(d) A priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where place is King Richard returning from in Chapter 1?
2. What does Front-de-Boeuf demand from Isaac?
3. Who does the Palmer say Bois-Guilbert has ordered to rob Isaac the Jew?
4. Who leads the attack on the Black Knight in Chapter 40?
5. What does Robin of Locksley fake in Chapter 41?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)