|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XV, Chapters 43 through 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isaac ask his cousin for?
(a) To treat the palmer for his illness.
(b) To loan the palmer a horse and armor.
(c) To pay the palmer for his kindness.
(d) To take the palmer to St. Botoph.
2. When Locksley divides the spoils of the battle, who is first given a portion?
(a) Prince John.
(c) The church.
(d) The outlaws.
3. What do Cedric's Norman guests complain about?
(a) That Cedric does not present them with gifts.
(b) That the castle is cold and damp.
(c) That Cedric allows Isaac of York in.
(d) The Saxon decor.
4. What are the women gathered in the apartment in Athelstane's castle doing?
5. In what way does Rebecca realize she is being insensible in Chapter 29?
(a) She is risking her health to save material possessions.
(b) She is refusing to accept a wealthy man as her husband.
(c) She is putting her life at risk to help a dying man.
(d) She is worrying more over Ivanhoe than her own father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity are Prior Aymer of Jorvaulx and Brian de Bois-Guilbert traveling to?
2. What location do the horsemen in Chapter 2 ask for directions to?
3. What causes tension between the Saxons and Normans at Prince John's banquet?
4. Who does Prince John promise Lady Rowena to?
5. Who is Higg?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)