|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XV, Chapters 43 through 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Isaac stay with in Chapter 35?
2. What does the priest suggest to help Cedric escape?
(a) That they use poison to knock out their captors.
(b) That they make a rope from bed linens.
(c) That Cedric and the priest trade clothing.
(d) That Cedric pretend to have a heart attack.
3. Who chooses which woman will be named Sovereign of Love and Beauty?
(a) The previous tournament's Sovereign of Love and Beauty.
(b) The champion knight.
(c) Prince John.
(d) The loser of the tournament.
4. What does Rebecca threaten to do while speaking to Bois-Guilbert?
(a) Yell for help.
(b) Slap Bois-Guilbert.
(c) Marry Ivanhoe.
(d) Jump out of the window.
5. Who does the Palmer say Bois-Guilbert has ordered to rob Isaac the Jew?
(a) De Bracy.
(c) His Muslim slaves.
(d) His guardsmen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Disinherited Knight accept as a reward after the tournament?
2. Who Is Conrad Mont-Fitchet?
3. Where do the horsemen follow Wamba's directions to?
4. What flag does King Richard have flown above Templestowe?
5. What is the name of Cedric's estate?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)