|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XV, Chapters 43 through 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are said to be backing the opposition to De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf?
(a) Three hundred.
(b) One hundred and fifty.
(c) Two hundred.
2. What is De Bracy dressed as when Fitzurse runs into him in Chapter 15?
(a) A yeoman.
(b) A minstrel.
(c) A monk.
(d) A woman.
3. Who is victorious at the second day of the tournament?
(a) Robin Hood.
(b) The Disinherited Knight.
(d) The Black Knight.
4. Why is Cedric displeased with Ivanhoe?
(a) Ivanhoe refused to marry Rowena.
(b) Ivanhoe renounced his Saxon heritage.
(c) Ivanhoe stole some of Cedric's money.
(d) Ivanhoe joined King Richard's court against Cedric's wishes.
5. What do the robbers intend to do with the money they steal?
(a) Give it to Prince John.
(b) Give it to the poor.
(c) Use it to pay a ransom.
(d) Buy alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What symbol appears on a banner above the gate at Athelstane's castle?
2. What item left behind by the keeper of the forest does Friar Tuck offer the Black Knight?
3. How does Rowena displease Cedric in Chapter 3?
4. What does Bois-Guilbert claim he planned to do to save Rebecca?
5. Who does the mysterious knight challenge to mortal combat?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)