|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XV, Chapters 43 through 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Disinherited Knight send money to?
(a) Prince John.
2. How much does Isaac set the Prior's ransom for?
(a) Six hundred crowns.
(b) Five hundred crowns.
(c) One thousand crowns.
(d) Eighty crowns.
3. What do De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf request in their letter to their opposition?
(a) A flagon of ale.
(b) A signal of surrender.
(c) A quick battle.
(d) A priest.
4. How far away is Isaac from Templestowe Castle in Chapter 38?
(a) Five miles.
(b) Less than a mile.
(c) Three miles.
(d) Two miles.
5. What happens during the battle in Chapter 43?
(a) Rebecca's champion is thrown from his horse.
(b) Bois-Guilbert pierces Rebecca's champion with his sword.
(c) The fighters fall from their horses.
(d) Rebecca's champion pierces Bois-Guilbert with his sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Cedric NOT request for Ivanhoe to stop wearing?
2. What job does Prince John offer the archery contest winner?
3. Who delivers a message to Isaac in Chapter 38?
4. Who has Isaac been deserted by in Chapter 19?
5. Who does the Disinherited Knight refuse to accept a reward from?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)