|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section XV, Chapters 43 through 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rebecca do in secret after the tournament?
(a) Makes a deal with Bois-Guilbert.
(b) Visits a Christian church.
(c) Returns the Disinherited Knight's money.
(d) Follows Cedric the Saxon.
2. What did Urfried set about doing after being imprisoned by the Front-de-Boeufs?
(a) Making the Front-de-Boeufs each other.
(b) Poisoning the Front-de-Boeufs.
(c) Stealing from the Front-de-Boeufs.
(d) Marrying one of the Front-de-Boeufs.
3. Who does Prince John ask to toast a worthy Norman?
(a) De Bracy.
(b) Lady Rowena.
(d) The Palmer.
4. What do De Bracy, Bois-Guilbert and Front-de-Boeuf request in their letter to their opposition?
(a) A flagon of ale.
(b) A signal of surrender.
(c) A quick battle.
(d) A priest.
5. Where is the Palmer invited to go?
(a) To travel with the Normans.
(b) To visit the chapel.
(c) To the kitchen for drinks.
(d) To see the castle's healer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the message Rebecca was given in Chapter 37 instruct her to do?
2. Who kidnaps Rebecca in the middle of the battle?
3. Whose visit does Gurth worry about in Chapter 1?
4. Who manages to escape from the attack on the Saxons in the forest?
5. Who informs Ivanhoe of where Prince John is?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)