|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VII, Chapters 21 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is victorious at the second day of the tournament?
(a) The Black Knight.
(b) The Disinherited Knight.
(c) Robin Hood.
2. What is the name of Cedric's estate?
3. Who accompanies Front-de-Boeuf to talk to Isaac in Chapter 22?
(a) Prince John.
(d) Front-de-Boeuf's slaves.
4. Why does Prince John cancel the third day of the tournament?
(a) Prince John finds the tournament boring.
(b) Prince John falls ill.
(c) Prince John fears a Saxon will win again.
(d) Prince John learns King Richard is free.
5. Where is Isaac imprisoned at the castle?
(a) In the chapel.
(b) In the tower.
(c) In an apartment.
(d) In the dungeon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rebecca do in secret after the tournament?
2. Who does Prince John promise Lady Rowena to?
3. What is the name of Front-de-Boeuf's castle?
4. Who does the Disinherited Knight send money to?
5. What does De Bracy promise Rowena should she marry him?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)