|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VII, Chapters 21 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Front-de-Boeuf demand from Isaac?
(a) One thousand silver pounds.
(b) That Isaac kill Cedric.
(c) Rebecca's hand in marriage.
(d) Isaac's land.
2. Who directs the horsemen to the location where they want to go in Chapter 2?
(a) A palmer.
(b) A peddler.
(c) A monk.
(d) A minstrel.
3. Who accompanies Front-de-Boeuf to talk to Isaac in Chapter 22?
(a) Prince John.
(d) Front-de-Boeuf's slaves.
4. What does Isaac ask for in return for meeting Front-de-Boeuf's demands?
(a) That he be allowed to leave England.
(b) That Front-de-Boeuf provide Rebecca with medicine.
(c) That King Richard's life is spared.
(d) That the Saxons be freed.
5. What do the robbers intend to do with the money they steal?
(a) Give it to Prince John.
(b) Use it to pay a ransom.
(c) Buy alcohol.
(d) Give it to the poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the mysterious knight challenge to mortal combat?
2. What do Cedric's Norman guests complain about?
3. Where is Isaac imprisoned at the castle?
4. What is King Richard known as?
5. Who does Prince John ask to toast a worthy Norman?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)