|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VII, Chapters 21 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What location do the horsemen in Chapter 2 ask for directions to?
(b) Cedric the Saxon's house.
(c) A chapel.
(d) Sherwood Forest.
2. What sound interrupts De Bracy's conversation with Rowena?
(a) A bugle call.
(b) An explosion.
(c) A dog barking.
(d) Yelling outside.
3. How many men attack the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
4. Who is the author of Ivanhoe?
(a) Daniel Defoe.
(b) D.H. Lawrence.
(c) Arthur Conan Doyle.
(d) Sir Walter Scott.
5. What does Fitzurse learn that De Bracy is planning to do in Chapter 15?
(a) Go looking for King Richard.
(b) Kidnap Lady Rowena.
(c) Investigate the Black Knight.
(d) Set the castle on fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mysterious knight refuse to do until he is given his prize?
2. What does Isaac ask for in return for meeting Front-de-Boeuf's demands?
3. Who does the Disinherited Knight refuse to accept a reward from?
4. Who is trying to secure a loan from the Jews of York?
5. Where is Isaac imprisoned at the castle?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)