|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VII, Chapters 21 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Palmer say Bois-Guilbert has ordered to rob Isaac the Jew?
(b) His guardsmen.
(c) De Bracy.
(d) His Muslim slaves.
2. What does Prince John take from Cedric?
(a) His hat.
(b) His land.
(c) His ward.
(d) His seat.
3. Who is trying to secure a loan from the Jews of York?
(c) Prince John.
4. What does Friar Tuck say about his food?
(a) It is tasteless.
(b) It is provided by the townspeople.
(c) It is blessed by the saints.
(d) It is nutritious.
5. Who is the keeper of the forest that Friar Tuck referred to?
(a) Robin of Locksley.
(b) Prince John.
Short Answer Questions
1. What location do the horsemen in Chapter 2 ask for directions to?
2. What does Rebecca do in secret after the tournament?
3. What does Front-de-Boeuf demand from Isaac?
4. What does Athelstane worry about while being held prisoner?
5. Where does Isaac's cousin live?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)