|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VII, Chapters 21 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Cedric displeased with Ivanhoe?
(a) Ivanhoe refused to marry Rowena.
(b) Ivanhoe joined King Richard's court against Cedric's wishes.
(c) Ivanhoe stole some of Cedric's money.
(d) Ivanhoe renounced his Saxon heritage.
2. Who is trying to secure a loan from the Jews of York?
(b) Prince John.
3. What language is the word on the mysterious knight's shield written in?
4. What instrument does the Black Knight play?
(a) The harp.
(b) The lute.
(c) The cornet.
(d) The pipe.
5. What does Isaac ask for in return for meeting Front-de-Boeuf's demands?
(a) That King Richard's life is spared.
(b) That Front-de-Boeuf provide Rebecca with medicine.
(c) That the Saxons be freed.
(d) That he be allowed to leave England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prince John do when King Richard is captured in Europe?
2. What does Isaac ask his cousin for?
3. Who chooses which woman will be named Sovereign of Love and Beauty?
4. Who assists the Disinherited Knight when he is ambushed on the second day of the tournament?
5. How does Rowena displease Cedric in Chapter 3?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)