|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VII, Chapters 21 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isaac ask for in return for meeting Front-de-Boeuf's demands?
(a) That he be allowed to leave England.
(b) That King Richard's life is spared.
(c) That the Saxons be freed.
(d) That Front-de-Boeuf provide Rebecca with medicine.
2. Who is the author of Ivanhoe?
(a) Sir Walter Scott.
(b) D.H. Lawrence.
(c) Daniel Defoe.
(d) Arthur Conan Doyle.
3. How many men attack the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
4. Who assists the Disinherited Knight when he is ambushed on the second day of the tournament?
(a) Lady Rowena.
(b) The Black Knight.
(d) Robin Hood.
5. What does Athelstane worry about while being held prisoner?
(a) What he will be fed.
(b) Whether he will have a comfortable place to sleep.
(c) What will become of Rowena.
(d) Whether his property will be stolen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Friar Tuck say about his food?
2. What does Isaac ask his cousin for?
3. Where is Isaac imprisoned at the castle?
4. What do the robbers intend to do with the money they steal?
5. What is Cedric's son named?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)