|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VII, Chapters 21 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is trying to secure a loan from the Jews of York?
(b) Prince John.
2. What is the name of Cedric's ward?
(a) Lady Rose.
(b) Lady Arabella.
(c) Lady Rowena.
(d) Lady Rebecca.
3. What do Cedric's Norman guests complain about?
(a) The Saxon decor.
(b) That Cedric allows Isaac of York in.
(c) That Cedric does not present them with gifts.
(d) That the castle is cold and damp.
4. What instrument does the Black Knight play?
(a) The cornet.
(b) The pipe.
(c) The harp.
(d) The lute.
5. What is King Richard known as?
(a) The Ambitious.
(b) The Lion-Hearted.
(c) The Bloodthirsty.
(d) The Black King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attacks Cedric's party in the woods?
2. What is the name of Front-de-Boeuf's castle?
3. What language becomes the official language of England as a result of Norman royalty?
4. What does Isaac ask his cousin for?
5. What does the mysterious knight refuse to do until he is given his prize?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)