|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VII, Chapters 21 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is victorious at the second day of the tournament?
(a) Robin Hood.
(b) The Black Knight.
(d) The Disinherited Knight.
2. How much money does Prince John want to collect from Isaac?
(a) One thousand crowns.
(b) Five thousand crowns.
(c) Five hundred crowns.
(d) Two thousand crowns.
3. Who does the mysterious knight challenge to mortal combat?
(a) Brian de Bois-Guilbert.
(d) Prince John.
4. What does Cedric insist when Isaac of York comes in?
(a) That he sit at a separate table.
(b) That he be given extra bread.
(c) That he not speak to the Normans.
(d) That he pay for the privilege of staying at the castle.
5. What do the robbers intend to do with the money they steal?
(a) Buy alcohol.
(b) Use it to pay a ransom.
(c) Give it to the poor.
(d) Give it to Prince John.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language is the word on the mysterious knight's shield written in?
2. Why do the robbers return the money to the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
3. What do the defeated knights NOT offer the Disinherited Knight after the tournament?
4. What does Friar Tuck say about his food?
5. How many men attack the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)