|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VII, Chapters 21 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cedric's son named?
2. What does Friar Tuck say about his food?
(a) It is blessed by the saints.
(b) It is nutritious.
(c) It is tasteless.
(d) It is provided by the townspeople.
3. What does the mysterious knight refuse to do until he is given his prize?
(a) Raise his visor.
(b) Bow to the prince.
(c) Battle again.
(d) Dismount his horse.
4. Why is Gurth upset with Cedric?
(a) Cedric disinherited Ivanhoe.
(b) Cedric locked Gurth up for two months.
(c) Cedric injured Gurth's dog.
(d) Cedric did not approve of Gurth's marriage.
5. What does Prince John do when King Richard is captured in Europe?
(a) Usurps the throne.
(b) Searches for someone to take over the throne.
(c) Declares war.
(d) Sends a rescue party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song does Friar Tuck sing?
2. What does Prince John take from Cedric?
3. What do the robbers intend to do with the money they steal?
4. What is King Richard known as?
5. Why does Prince John cancel the third day of the tournament?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)