|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VII, Chapters 21 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Prince John offer the archery contest winner?
2. What song does Friar Tuck sing?
(a) Some Are Gaming.
(b) We In Our Wandering.
(c) I, A Wandering Scholar Lad.
(d) The Barefooted Friar.
3. Who wins the archery contest?
(b) The Black Knight.
(d) Robin of Locksley.
4. What is the name of Isaac's cousin?
5. Why does Prince John cancel the third day of the tournament?
(a) Prince John fears a Saxon will win again.
(b) Prince John finds the tournament boring.
(c) Prince John learns King Richard is free.
(d) Prince John falls ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where place is King Richard returning from in Chapter 1?
2. Who attacks Cedric's party in the woods?
3. Who did Prince John bestow the honors owed to Ivanhoe on?
4. Who is victorious at the second day of the tournament?
5. What is held immediately after the tournament is canceled?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)