|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VI, Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item left behind by the keeper of the forest does Friar Tuck offer the Black Knight?
(a) An apple.
(b) A pastry.
(c) A bottle of ale.
(d) A piece of venison.
2. What language is the word on the mysterious knight's shield written in?
3. What does the shield of the mysterious knight say?
(b) For God.
4. Who does Prince John worry the mysterious knight is?
(b) Waldemar Fitzurse.
(c) King Richard.
(d) Robin Hood.
5. What do Cedric's Norman guests complain about?
(a) That Cedric allows Isaac of York in.
(b) That Cedric does not present them with gifts.
(c) The Saxon decor.
(d) That the castle is cold and damp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Disinherited Knight send money to?
2. Who does the Disinherited Knight refuse to accept a reward from?
3. What illegal activity does the Black Knight suspect the monk of participating in?
4. How does Rowena displease Cedric in Chapter 3?
5. Who assists the Disinherited Knight when he is ambushed on the second day of the tournament?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)