|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VI, Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language becomes the official language of England as a result of Norman royalty?
2. What does the Disinherited Knight accept as a reward after the tournament?
(a) Eight zecchins.
(b) One hundred zecchins.
(c) Twenty zecchins.
(d) One thousand zecchins.
3. What does Friar Tuck say about his food?
(a) It is provided by the townspeople.
(b) It is blessed by the saints.
(c) It is nutritious.
(d) It is tasteless.
4. Who does Prince John promise Lady Rowena to?
(d) De Bracy.
5. Who is the keeper of the forest that Friar Tuck referred to?
(a) Robin of Locksley.
(d) Prince John.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is held immediately after the tournament is canceled?
2. Who does the Disinherited Knight refuse to accept a reward from?
3. Who is victorious at the second day of the tournament?
4. Who does the Palmer say Bois-Guilbert has ordered to rob Isaac the Jew?
5. How does Rowena displease Cedric in Chapter 3?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)