|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VI, Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men attack the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
2. What does Friar Tuck say about his food?
(a) It is nutritious.
(b) It is provided by the townspeople.
(c) It is blessed by the saints.
(d) It is tasteless.
3. Why is Cedric displeased with Ivanhoe?
(a) Ivanhoe stole some of Cedric's money.
(b) Ivanhoe renounced his Saxon heritage.
(c) Ivanhoe refused to marry Rowena.
(d) Ivanhoe joined King Richard's court against Cedric's wishes.
4. Who assists the Disinherited Knight when he is ambushed on the second day of the tournament?
(a) The Black Knight.
(b) Robin Hood.
(d) Lady Rowena.
5. What illegal activity does the Black Knight suspect the monk of participating in?
(a) Tax evasion.
(c) Helping outlaws.
(d) Deer hunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Black Knight attempt to find lodging?
2. What do the defeated knights NOT offer the Disinherited Knight after the tournament?
3. Who attacks Cedric's party in the woods?
4. What job does Prince John offer the archery contest winner?
5. What is De Bracy dressed as when Fitzurse runs into him in Chapter 15?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)