|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VI, Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Rebecca?
(a) Athelstane's daughter.
(b) Prince John's fiancee.
(c) The nurse who cares for Ivanhoe.
(d) Isaac the Jew's daughter.
2. What is De Bracy dressed as when Fitzurse runs into him in Chapter 15?
(a) A woman.
(b) A minstrel.
(c) A yeoman.
(d) A monk.
3. Who is victorious at the second day of the tournament?
(a) The Black Knight.
(b) The Disinherited Knight.
(c) Robin Hood.
4. Which woman is chosen to preside over the next day's tournament?
(a) Lady Millicent.
(b) Lady Rowena.
(c) Lady Rebecca.
(d) Lady Ulrica.
5. What do Cedric's Norman guests complain about?
(a) That Cedric does not present them with gifts.
(b) That the castle is cold and damp.
(c) The Saxon decor.
(d) That Cedric allows Isaac of York in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rebecca do in secret after the tournament?
2. What does Prince John take from Cedric?
3. What does the Disinherited Knight accept as a reward after the tournament?
4. Who does the Disinherited Knight refuse to accept a reward from?
5. How does Rowena displease Cedric in Chapter 3?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)