|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VI, Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Prince John take from Cedric?
(a) His seat.
(b) His land.
(c) His hat.
(d) His ward.
2. What item left behind by the keeper of the forest does Friar Tuck offer the Black Knight?
(a) An apple.
(b) A pastry.
(c) A piece of venison.
(d) A bottle of ale.
3. What does Fitzurse learn that De Bracy is planning to do in Chapter 15?
(a) Go looking for King Richard.
(b) Set the castle on fire.
(c) Investigate the Black Knight.
(d) Kidnap Lady Rowena.
4. Where do the horsemen follow Wamba's directions to?
(b) Toquilstone castle.
(c) A broken bridge.
(d) The Sunken Cross.
5. Who did Prince John bestow the honors owed to Ivanhoe on?
(d) De Bracy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who manages to escape from the attack on the Saxons in the forest?
2. What does Cedric insist when Isaac of York comes in?
3. What is held immediately after the tournament is canceled?
4. Who is the author of Ivanhoe?
5. Who is trying to secure a loan from the Jews of York?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)