|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VI, Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Prince John offer the archery contest winner?
2. What causes tension between the Saxons and Normans at Prince John's banquet?
(a) Table etiquette.
(b) A language barrier.
(c) Prince John's boasting about the superior Normans.
(d) Differing manner of dress.
3. What is the name of Cedric's ward?
(a) Lady Arabella.
(b) Lady Rose.
(c) Lady Rowena.
(d) Lady Rebecca.
4. What language is the word on the mysterious knight's shield written in?
5. Why is Gurth upset with Cedric?
(a) Cedric injured Gurth's dog.
(b) Cedric locked Gurth up for two months.
(c) Cedric disinherited Ivanhoe.
(d) Cedric did not approve of Gurth's marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fitzurse learn that De Bracy is planning to do in Chapter 15?
2. What song does Friar Tuck sing?
3. Why is Cedric displeased with Ivanhoe?
4. Who manages to escape from the attack on the Saxons in the forest?
5. What does the Disinherited Knight accept as a reward after the tournament?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)