|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VI, Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Disinherited Knight send money to?
(c) Prince John.
2. What does the mysterious knight refuse to do until he is given his prize?
(a) Raise his visor.
(b) Bow to the prince.
(c) Dismount his horse.
(d) Battle again.
3. What do Cedric's Norman guests complain about?
(a) The Saxon decor.
(b) That Cedric allows Isaac of York in.
(c) That Cedric does not present them with gifts.
(d) That the castle is cold and damp.
4. Who does Cedric hope to marry Rowena to?
(a) Robin of Locksley.
(b) Lucas Beaumanoir.
(c) Waldemar Fitzurse.
5. Why does Prince John cancel the third day of the tournament?
(a) Prince John finds the tournament boring.
(b) Prince John learns King Richard is free.
(c) Prince John falls ill.
(d) Prince John fears a Saxon will win again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose visit does Gurth worry about in Chapter 1?
2. What song does Friar Tuck sing?
3. Who manages to escape from the attack on the Saxons in the forest?
4. What is Cedric's son named?
5. What is the name of Cedric's estate?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)