|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VI, Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Palmer invited to go?
(a) To travel with the Normans.
(b) To visit the chapel.
(c) To the kitchen for drinks.
(d) To see the castle's healer.
2. Why do the robbers return the money to the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
(a) Because the messenger earnestly begs for it.
(b) Because the Disinherited Knight defeated the robbers' enemies.
(c) Because the robbers discover the Disinherited Knight is their leader.
(d) Because the Disinherited Knight appears to challenge the robbers.
3. What location do the horsemen in Chapter 2 ask for directions to?
(a) Sherwood Forest.
(c) Cedric the Saxon's house.
(d) A chapel.
4. What color horse does the mysterious knight ride?
5. What activity are Prior Aymer of Jorvaulx and Brian de Bois-Guilbert traveling to?
(a) A trial.
(b) A battle.
(c) A conference.
(d) A tournament.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Isaac been deserted by in Chapter 19?
2. Who does the Disinherited Knight refuse to accept a reward from?
3. Who does the Disinherited Knight send money to?
4. Where does the Black Knight attempt to find lodging?
5. Whose visit does Gurth worry about in Chapter 1?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)