|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VI, Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the shield of the mysterious knight say?
(a) For God.
2. What does Isaac ask his cousin for?
(a) To take the palmer to St. Botoph.
(b) To loan the palmer a horse and armor.
(c) To pay the palmer for his kindness.
(d) To treat the palmer for his illness.
3. Where does the Black Knight attempt to find lodging?
(a) In York.
(b) At a chapel.
(c) At a monastery.
(d) At the Templar Knight's headquarters.
4. How much money does Prince John want to collect from Isaac?
(a) Two thousand crowns.
(b) Five hundred crowns.
(c) Five thousand crowns.
(d) One thousand crowns.
5. Who does the Palmer say Bois-Guilbert has ordered to rob Isaac the Jew?
(a) De Bracy.
(c) His Muslim slaves.
(d) His guardsmen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Isaac's cousin?
2. What does Prince John do when King Richard is captured in Europe?
3. What is King Richard known as?
4. What do Cedric's Norman guests complain about?
5. What do the defeated knights NOT offer the Disinherited Knight after the tournament?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)