|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VI, Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Gurth upset with Cedric?
(a) Cedric did not approve of Gurth's marriage.
(b) Cedric locked Gurth up for two months.
(c) Cedric injured Gurth's dog.
(d) Cedric disinherited Ivanhoe.
2. What does Isaac ask his cousin for?
(a) To treat the palmer for his illness.
(b) To loan the palmer a horse and armor.
(c) To pay the palmer for his kindness.
(d) To take the palmer to St. Botoph.
3. What does the mysterious knight refuse to do until he is given his prize?
(a) Bow to the prince.
(b) Raise his visor.
(c) Dismount his horse.
(d) Battle again.
4. Where place is King Richard returning from in Chapter 1?
(a) The Spanish Coast.
(b) The Holy Land.
5. Why does Prince John cancel the third day of the tournament?
(a) Prince John finds the tournament boring.
(b) Prince John learns King Richard is free.
(c) Prince John falls ill.
(d) Prince John fears a Saxon will win again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the robbers return the money to the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
2. What is held immediately after the tournament is canceled?
3. What instrument does the Black Knight play?
4. What does Prince John do when King Richard is captured in Europe?
5. What does Friar Tuck say about his food?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)