|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VI, Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cedric insist when Isaac of York comes in?
(a) That he sit at a separate table.
(b) That he not speak to the Normans.
(c) That he pay for the privilege of staying at the castle.
(d) That he be given extra bread.
2. What language is the word on the mysterious knight's shield written in?
3. Who does Prince John ask to toast a worthy Norman?
(b) De Bracy.
(c) Lady Rowena.
(d) The Palmer.
4. Who is the author of Ivanhoe?
(a) D.H. Lawrence.
(b) Daniel Defoe.
(c) Arthur Conan Doyle.
(d) Sir Walter Scott.
5. Who wins the archery contest?
(c) Robin of Locksley.
(d) The Black Knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of work does Gurth do?
2. What does Fitzurse learn that De Bracy is planning to do in Chapter 15?
3. What is the name of Cedric's estate?
4. What does the shield of the mysterious knight say?
5. Where does Isaac's cousin live?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)