|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV, Chapters 10 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cedric's son named?
2. Who is Rebecca?
(a) Prince John's fiancee.
(b) The nurse who cares for Ivanhoe.
(c) Isaac the Jew's daughter.
(d) Athelstane's daughter.
3. Who assists the Disinherited Knight when he is ambushed on the second day of the tournament?
(a) The Black Knight.
(c) Robin Hood.
(d) Lady Rowena.
4. Which woman is chosen to preside over the next day's tournament?
(a) Lady Millicent.
(b) Lady Rowena.
(c) Lady Rebecca.
(d) Lady Ulrica.
5. What happens after Ivanhoe reveals his identity?
(a) Prince John has Ivanhoe arrested.
(b) Lady Rowena faints.
(c) Ivanhoe faints.
(d) The Black Knight attacks Ivanhoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rowena displease Cedric in Chapter 3?
2. What location do the horsemen in Chapter 2 ask for directions to?
3. What language is the word on the mysterious knight's shield written in?
4. What does Prince John do when King Richard is captured in Europe?
5. Who does the Disinherited Knight refuse to accept a reward from?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)