|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV, Chapters 10 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Ivanhoe reveals his identity?
(a) Ivanhoe faints.
(b) Prince John has Ivanhoe arrested.
(c) Lady Rowena faints.
(d) The Black Knight attacks Ivanhoe.
2. What do the robbers intend to do with the money they steal?
(a) Give it to the poor.
(b) Give it to Prince John.
(c) Buy alcohol.
(d) Use it to pay a ransom.
3. What language becomes the official language of England as a result of Norman royalty?
4. Whose visit does Gurth worry about in Chapter 1?
(a) Front-de-Boeuf's visit.
(b) Fitzurse's visit.
(c) Bois-Guilbert's visit.
(d) Malvoisin's visit.
5. Which woman is chosen to preside over the next day's tournament?
(a) Lady Ulrica.
(b) Lady Rowena.
(c) Lady Rebecca.
(d) Lady Millicent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the shield of the mysterious knight say?
2. What does Prince John do when King Richard is captured in Europe?
3. Why do the robbers return the money to the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
4. What is the name of Isaac's cousin?
5. Who does Prince John worry the mysterious knight is?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)