|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV, Chapters 10 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Cedric's ward?
(a) Lady Rowena.
(b) Lady Arabella.
(c) Lady Rose.
(d) Lady Rebecca.
2. What language becomes the official language of England as a result of Norman royalty?
3. What color horse does the mysterious knight ride?
4. What does the Disinherited Knight accept as a reward after the tournament?
(a) One thousand zecchins.
(b) One hundred zecchins.
(c) Twenty zecchins.
(d) Eight zecchins.
5. Who is the author of Ivanhoe?
(a) Sir Walter Scott.
(b) D.H. Lawrence.
(c) Daniel Defoe.
(d) Arthur Conan Doyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rowena displease Cedric in Chapter 3?
2. What do the robbers intend to do with the money they steal?
3. Where do the horsemen follow Wamba's directions to?
4. What does the mysterious knight refuse to do until he is given his prize?
5. Whose visit does Gurth worry about in Chapter 1?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)