|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV, Chapters 10 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the mysterious knight challenge to mortal combat?
(a) Brian de Bois-Guilbert.
(d) Prince John.
2. Who is the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
3. What do the defeated knights NOT offer the Disinherited Knight after the tournament?
4. What language becomes the official language of England as a result of Norman royalty?
5. Who does the Palmer say Bois-Guilbert has ordered to rob Isaac the Jew?
(a) De Bracy.
(c) His guardsmen.
(d) His Muslim slaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of Ivanhoe?
2. Where does the Palmer take Isaac the Jew?
3. What does Isaac ask his cousin for?
4. What does the mysterious knight refuse to do until he is given his prize?
5. What activity are Prior Aymer of Jorvaulx and Brian de Bois-Guilbert traveling to?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)