|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV, Chapters 10 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Cedric's ward?
(a) Lady Rowena.
(b) Lady Rebecca.
(c) Lady Rose.
(d) Lady Arabella.
2. Who is the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
3. Where do the horsemen follow Wamba's directions to?
(a) A broken bridge.
(b) Toquilstone castle.
(d) The Sunken Cross.
4. Where does the Palmer take Isaac the Jew?
5. What language is the word on the mysterious knight's shield written in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Palmer invited to go?
2. Why do the robbers return the money to the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
3. What language becomes the official language of England as a result of Norman royalty?
4. Who is trying to secure a loan from the Jews of York?
5. Where does Isaac's cousin live?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)