|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV, Chapters 10 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rowena displease Cedric in Chapter 3?
(a) By speaking to a stranger.
(b) By not hiding her face with a veil.
(c) By being late for dinner.
(d) By wearing an old dress.
2. Who is trying to secure a loan from the Jews of York?
(a) Prince John.
3. What do the robbers intend to do with the money they steal?
(a) Use it to pay a ransom.
(b) Give it to the poor.
(c) Give it to Prince John.
(d) Buy alcohol.
4. Why do the robbers return the money to the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
(a) Because the Disinherited Knight defeated the robbers' enemies.
(b) Because the robbers discover the Disinherited Knight is their leader.
(c) Because the messenger earnestly begs for it.
(d) Because the Disinherited Knight appears to challenge the robbers.
5. What is King Richard known as?
(a) The Lion-Hearted.
(b) The Ambitious.
(c) The Black King.
(d) The Bloodthirsty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chooses which woman will be named Sovereign of Love and Beauty?
2. What is the name of Cedric's ward?
3. Which woman is chosen to preside over the next day's tournament?
4. What does Rebecca do in secret after the tournament?
5. Who does the Disinherited Knight refuse to accept a reward from?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)