|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV, Chapters 10 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isaac ask his cousin for?
(a) To take the palmer to St. Botoph.
(b) To treat the palmer for his illness.
(c) To pay the palmer for his kindness.
(d) To loan the palmer a horse and armor.
2. Who does the Disinherited Knight send money to?
(a) Prince John.
3. Who is victorious at the second day of the tournament?
(a) The Black Knight.
(b) The Disinherited Knight.
(d) Robin Hood.
4. What do Cedric's Norman guests complain about?
(a) That the castle is cold and damp.
(b) The Saxon decor.
(c) That Cedric does not present them with gifts.
(d) That Cedric allows Isaac of York in.
5. Where does the Palmer take Isaac the Jew?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rebecca do in secret after the tournament?
2. Who does the mysterious knight challenge to mortal combat?
3. What language becomes the official language of England as a result of Norman royalty?
4. Who chooses which woman will be named Sovereign of Love and Beauty?
5. What do the defeated knights NOT offer the Disinherited Knight after the tournament?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)