|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV, Chapters 10 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Cedric's ward?
(a) Lady Rose.
(b) Lady Arabella.
(c) Lady Rowena.
(d) Lady Rebecca.
2. Who is Rebecca?
(a) Prince John's fiancee.
(b) The nurse who cares for Ivanhoe.
(c) Athelstane's daughter.
(d) Isaac the Jew's daughter.
3. Who is victorious at the second day of the tournament?
(a) Robin Hood.
(b) The Black Knight.
(c) The Disinherited Knight.
4. What does the shield of the mysterious knight say?
(a) For God.
5. Which woman is chosen to preside over the next day's tournament?
(a) Lady Ulrica.
(b) Lady Millicent.
(c) Lady Rebecca.
(d) Lady Rowena.
Short Answer Questions
1. What location do the horsemen in Chapter 2 ask for directions to?
2. Who is the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
3. What does Isaac ask his cousin for?
4. Whose visit does Gurth worry about in Chapter 1?
5. What is King Richard known as?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)