|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV, Chapters 10 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is trying to secure a loan from the Jews of York?
(a) Prince John.
2. Where does Isaac's cousin live?
3. What activity are Prior Aymer of Jorvaulx and Brian de Bois-Guilbert traveling to?
(a) A conference.
(b) A tournament.
(c) A battle.
(d) A trial.
4. What is the name of Cedric's estate?
5. Why do the robbers return the money to the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
(a) Because the Disinherited Knight appears to challenge the robbers.
(b) Because the messenger earnestly begs for it.
(c) Because the robbers discover the Disinherited Knight is their leader.
(d) Because the Disinherited Knight defeated the robbers' enemies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rebecca?
2. What language is the word on the mysterious knight's shield written in?
3. What is the name of Isaac's cousin?
4. Who does the Palmer say Bois-Guilbert has ordered to rob Isaac the Jew?
5. Where do the horsemen follow Wamba's directions to?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)