|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III, Chapters 7 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity are Prior Aymer of Jorvaulx and Brian de Bois-Guilbert traveling to?
(a) A battle.
(b) A tournament.
(c) A trial.
(d) A conference.
2. Who is the author of Ivanhoe?
(a) D.H. Lawrence.
(b) Sir Walter Scott.
(c) Arthur Conan Doyle.
(d) Daniel Defoe.
3. What does Cedric insist when Isaac of York comes in?
(a) That he not speak to the Normans.
(b) That he pay for the privilege of staying at the castle.
(c) That he be given extra bread.
(d) That he sit at a separate table.
4. Whose visit does Gurth worry about in Chapter 1?
(a) Fitzurse's visit.
(b) Front-de-Boeuf's visit.
(c) Malvoisin's visit.
(d) Bois-Guilbert's visit.
5. What is the name of Cedric's ward?
(a) Lady Arabella.
(b) Lady Rose.
(c) Lady Rowena.
(d) Lady Rebecca.
Short Answer Questions
1. What location do the horsemen in Chapter 2 ask for directions to?
2. Where place is King Richard returning from in Chapter 1?
3. How does Rowena displease Cedric in Chapter 3?
4. What does Prince John do when King Richard is captured in Europe?
5. Where does Isaac's cousin live?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)