|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III, Chapters 7 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is De Bracy?
(a) Price John's nephew.
(b) Prince John's archer.
(c) Prince John's councellor.
(d) Prince John's knight.
2. What is the name of Cedric's estate?
3. Who does the Palmer say Bois-Guilbert has ordered to rob Isaac the Jew?
(b) De Bracy.
(c) His guardsmen.
(d) His Muslim slaves.
4. What color horse does the mysterious knight ride?
5. What type of work does Gurth do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What language becomes the official language of England as a result of Norman royalty?
2. Who is the author of Ivanhoe?
3. What location do the horsemen in Chapter 2 ask for directions to?
4. Who is Rebecca?
5. Who directs the horsemen to the location where they want to go in Chapter 2?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)