|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III, Chapters 7 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Palmer say Bois-Guilbert has ordered to rob Isaac the Jew?
(a) De Bracy.
(b) His guardsmen.
(c) His Muslim slaves.
2. What location do the horsemen in Chapter 2 ask for directions to?
(b) Cedric the Saxon's house.
(c) Sherwood Forest.
(d) A chapel.
3. What is Cedric's son named?
4. Who does the mysterious knight challenge to mortal combat?
(b) Prince John.
(c) Brian de Bois-Guilbert.
5. What is the name of Cedric's ward?
(a) Lady Arabella.
(b) Lady Rose.
(c) Lady Rebecca.
(d) Lady Rowena.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Prince John worry the mysterious knight is?
2. What does Prince John do when King Richard is captured in Europe?
3. Who is trying to secure a loan from the Jews of York?
4. Where place is King Richard returning from in Chapter 1?
5. What language is the word on the mysterious knight's shield written in?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)