|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III, Chapters 7 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Prince John take from Cedric?
(a) His hat.
(b) His ward.
(c) His land.
(d) His seat.
2. Who directs the horsemen to the location where they want to go in Chapter 2?
(a) A monk.
(b) A minstrel.
(c) A peddler.
(d) A palmer.
3. Where does the Palmer take Isaac the Jew?
4. What language is the word on the mysterious knight's shield written in?
5. What is King Richard known as?
(a) The Lion-Hearted.
(b) The Black King.
(c) The Ambitious.
(d) The Bloodthirsty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language becomes the official language of England as a result of Norman royalty?
2. Whose visit does Gurth worry about in Chapter 1?
3. What is Cedric's son named?
4. What does Cedric insist when Isaac of York comes in?
5. What is the name of Isaac's cousin?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)