|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III, Chapters 7 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Prince John do when King Richard is captured in Europe?
(a) Declares war.
(b) Usurps the throne.
(c) Sends a rescue party.
(d) Searches for someone to take over the throne.
2. What does Prince John take from Cedric?
(a) His ward.
(b) His hat.
(c) His land.
(d) His seat.
3. What activity are Prior Aymer of Jorvaulx and Brian de Bois-Guilbert traveling to?
(a) A battle.
(b) A tournament.
(c) A conference.
(d) A trial.
4. Who does the mysterious knight challenge to mortal combat?
(a) Prince John.
(b) Brian de Bois-Guilbert.
5. Who directs the horsemen to the location where they want to go in Chapter 2?
(a) A peddler.
(b) A monk.
(c) A minstrel.
(d) A palmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of work does Gurth do?
2. Who is the author of Ivanhoe?
3. Where does the Palmer take Isaac the Jew?
4. Who is Rowena in love with?
5. What language becomes the official language of England as a result of Norman royalty?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)