|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III, Chapters 7 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which woman is chosen to preside over the next day's tournament?
(a) Lady Rowena.
(b) Lady Rebecca.
(c) Lady Ulrica.
(d) Lady Millicent.
2. Where does the Palmer take Isaac the Jew?
3. Whose visit does Gurth worry about in Chapter 1?
(a) Front-de-Boeuf's visit.
(b) Bois-Guilbert's visit.
(c) Fitzurse's visit.
(d) Malvoisin's visit.
4. Where does Isaac's cousin live?
5. What does the shield of the mysterious knight say?
(d) For God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cedric insist when Isaac of York comes in?
2. What color horse does the mysterious knight ride?
3. Who is trying to secure a loan from the Jews of York?
4. What activity are Prior Aymer of Jorvaulx and Brian de Bois-Guilbert traveling to?
5. Who is the author of Ivanhoe?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)