|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III, Chapters 7 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language is the word on the mysterious knight's shield written in?
2. Where does the Palmer take Isaac the Jew?
3. What is the name of Cedric's estate?
4. What do Cedric's Norman guests complain about?
(a) The Saxon decor.
(b) That Cedric does not present them with gifts.
(c) That the castle is cold and damp.
(d) That Cedric allows Isaac of York in.
5. Whose visit does Gurth worry about in Chapter 1?
(a) Fitzurse's visit.
(b) Bois-Guilbert's visit.
(c) Malvoisin's visit.
(d) Front-de-Boeuf's visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cedric insist when Isaac of York comes in?
2. What does the mysterious knight refuse to do until he is given his prize?
3. What is King Richard known as?
4. What does the shield of the mysterious knight say?
5. What is Cedric's son named?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)