|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III, Chapters 7 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which woman is chosen to preside over the next day's tournament?
(a) Lady Rebecca.
(b) Lady Rowena.
(c) Lady Ulrica.
(d) Lady Millicent.
2. What does the shield of the mysterious knight say?
(d) For God.
3. What location do the horsemen in Chapter 2 ask for directions to?
(a) Sherwood Forest.
(b) A chapel.
(c) Cedric the Saxon's house.
4. What activity are Prior Aymer of Jorvaulx and Brian de Bois-Guilbert traveling to?
(a) A battle.
(b) A tournament.
(c) A conference.
(d) A trial.
5. Where does the Palmer take Isaac the Jew?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prince John take from Cedric?
2. Who is Rowena in love with?
3. What does Prince John do when King Richard is captured in Europe?
4. Who is De Bracy?
5. What language is the word on the mysterious knight's shield written in?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)