|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III, Chapters 7 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who directs the horsemen to the location where they want to go in Chapter 2?
(a) A palmer.
(b) A peddler.
(c) A minstrel.
(d) A monk.
2. What language is the word on the mysterious knight's shield written in?
3. Who chooses which woman will be named Sovereign of Love and Beauty?
(a) The previous tournament's Sovereign of Love and Beauty.
(b) The champion knight.
(c) Prince John.
(d) The loser of the tournament.
4. What does Prince John take from Cedric?
(a) His hat.
(b) His ward.
(c) His seat.
(d) His land.
5. Where does the Palmer take Isaac the Jew?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Isaac's cousin?
2. Which woman is chosen to preside over the next day's tournament?
3. What does Prince John do when King Richard is captured in Europe?
4. Who is trying to secure a loan from the Jews of York?
5. Where place is King Richard returning from in Chapter 1?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)