|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III, Chapters 7 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the shield of the mysterious knight say?
(c) For God.
2. Who does the Palmer say Bois-Guilbert has ordered to rob Isaac the Jew?
(a) His guardsmen.
(b) His Muslim slaves.
(c) De Bracy.
3. Where does the Palmer take Isaac the Jew?
4. Who is Rowena in love with?
5. Which woman is chosen to preside over the next day's tournament?
(a) Lady Rebecca.
(b) Lady Millicent.
(c) Lady Ulrica.
(d) Lady Rowena.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language is the word on the mysterious knight's shield written in?
2. Who does Prince John worry the mysterious knight is?
3. Who directs the horsemen to the location where they want to go in Chapter 2?
4. What does Prince John take from Cedric?
5. What is King Richard known as?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)