|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III, Chapters 7 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the shield of the mysterious knight say?
(c) For God.
2. Where is the Palmer invited to go?
(a) To visit the chapel.
(b) To the kitchen for drinks.
(c) To travel with the Normans.
(d) To see the castle's healer.
3. What does Cedric insist when Isaac of York comes in?
(a) That he not speak to the Normans.
(b) That he pay for the privilege of staying at the castle.
(c) That he sit at a separate table.
(d) That he be given extra bread.
4. What is King Richard known as?
(a) The Ambitious.
(b) The Bloodthirsty.
(c) The Black King.
(d) The Lion-Hearted.
5. What does the mysterious knight refuse to do until he is given his prize?
(a) Battle again.
(b) Raise his visor.
(c) Dismount his horse.
(d) Bow to the prince.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the horsemen follow Wamba's directions to?
2. Who does the Palmer say Bois-Guilbert has ordered to rob Isaac the Jew?
3. Who chooses which woman will be named Sovereign of Love and Beauty?
4. What does Prince John take from Cedric?
5. Whose visit does Gurth worry about in Chapter 1?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)