|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III, Chapters 7 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language is the word on the mysterious knight's shield written in?
2. Where is the Palmer invited to go?
(a) To travel with the Normans.
(b) To visit the chapel.
(c) To the kitchen for drinks.
(d) To see the castle's healer.
3. Who does the Palmer say Bois-Guilbert has ordered to rob Isaac the Jew?
(a) De Bracy.
(b) His Muslim slaves.
(c) His guardsmen.
4. What is the name of Isaac's cousin?
5. What is the name of Cedric's estate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cedric's son named?
2. Which woman is chosen to preside over the next day's tournament?
3. What language becomes the official language of England as a result of Norman royalty?
4. What does Isaac ask his cousin for?
5. Who does the mysterious knight challenge to mortal combat?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)