|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III, Chapters 7 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cedric insist when Isaac of York comes in?
(a) That he not speak to the Normans.
(b) That he be given extra bread.
(c) That he sit at a separate table.
(d) That he pay for the privilege of staying at the castle.
2. What activity are Prior Aymer of Jorvaulx and Brian de Bois-Guilbert traveling to?
(a) A battle.
(b) A tournament.
(c) A trial.
(d) A conference.
3. Where does Isaac's cousin live?
4. Who does the Palmer say Bois-Guilbert has ordered to rob Isaac the Jew?
(a) De Bracy.
(c) His guardsmen.
(d) His Muslim slaves.
5. What is King Richard known as?
(a) The Black King.
(b) The Bloodthirsty.
(c) The Lion-Hearted.
(d) The Ambitious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Cedric's Norman guests complain about?
2. What is the name of Isaac's cousin?
3. What language becomes the official language of England as a result of Norman royalty?
4. Who is trying to secure a loan from the Jews of York?
5. Whose visit does Gurth worry about in Chapter 1?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)