|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, Chapters 27 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Rowena in love with?
2. Why is Urfried content to be alive?
(a) She can still watch the sunrise.
(b) She can aid the people in her household.
(c) She can hope for freedom.
(d) She can pursue revenge.
3. What is the money Isaac has provided to Prince John to be used for?
(a) To build a new fortress.
(b) To ransom one of Prince John's knights.
(c) To bribe the King of Spain.
(d) A rebellion against King Richard.
4. Why is Cedric displeased with Ivanhoe?
(a) Ivanhoe refused to marry Rowena.
(b) Ivanhoe renounced his Saxon heritage.
(c) Ivanhoe joined King Richard's court against Cedric's wishes.
(d) Ivanhoe stole some of Cedric's money.
5. How much money does Prince John want to collect from Isaac?
(a) One thousand crowns.
(b) Two thousand crowns.
(c) Five hundred crowns.
(d) Five thousand crowns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sign does Urfried say the invaders should look for before attacking?
2. What is De Bracy dressed as when Fitzurse runs into him in Chapter 15?
3. What job does Prince John offer the archery contest winner?
4. What does the Disinherited Knight accept as a reward after the tournament?
5. Who is said to be captured by the forest outlaws in Chapter 27?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)