|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, Chapters 27 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rebecca do in secret after the tournament?
(a) Follows Cedric the Saxon.
(b) Makes a deal with Bois-Guilbert.
(c) Visits a Christian church.
(d) Returns the Disinherited Knight's money.
2. What do the defeated knights NOT offer the Disinherited Knight after the tournament?
3. What did Urfried set about doing after being imprisoned by the Front-de-Boeufs?
(a) Poisoning the Front-de-Boeufs.
(b) Stealing from the Front-de-Boeufs.
(c) Marrying one of the Front-de-Boeufs.
(d) Making the Front-de-Boeufs each other.
4. Why is Urfried content to be alive?
(a) She can still watch the sunrise.
(b) She can pursue revenge.
(c) She can hope for freedom.
(d) She can aid the people in her household.
5. What is the money Isaac has provided to Prince John to be used for?
(a) To build a new fortress.
(b) To bribe the King of Spain.
(c) A rebellion against King Richard.
(d) To ransom one of Prince John's knights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rowena in love with?
2. What disgusts Cedric about Urfried?
3. What causes tension between the Saxons and Normans at Prince John's banquet?
4. Who wins the archery contest?
5. Why do the robbers return the money to the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)