|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, Chapters 27 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cedric insist when Isaac of York comes in?
(a) That he pay for the privilege of staying at the castle.
(b) That he be given extra bread.
(c) That he sit at a separate table.
(d) That he not speak to the Normans.
2. Who does Prince John ask to toast a worthy Norman?
(a) De Bracy.
(b) The Palmer.
(d) Lady Rowena.
3. Who is the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
4. Who does the Disinherited Knight send money to?
(c) Prince John.
5. What activity are Prior Aymer of Jorvaulx and Brian de Bois-Guilbert traveling to?
(a) A tournament.
(b) A conference.
(c) A trial.
(d) A battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Disinherited Knight refuse to accept a reward from?
2. Who wins the archery contest?
3. How does Rowena displease Cedric in Chapter 3?
4. How much money does Prince John want to collect from Isaac?
5. What do the robbers intend to do with the money they steal?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)