|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, Chapters 27 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Urfried set about doing after being imprisoned by the Front-de-Boeufs?
(a) Marrying one of the Front-de-Boeufs.
(b) Stealing from the Front-de-Boeufs.
(c) Making the Front-de-Boeufs each other.
(d) Poisoning the Front-de-Boeufs.
2. What does the Disinherited Knight accept as a reward after the tournament?
(a) One hundred zecchins.
(b) Eight zecchins.
(c) One thousand zecchins.
(d) Twenty zecchins.
3. Who was Urfried's father?
(a) Cuithbrig Wolfganger.
(b) Ailbeart Wolfganger.
(c) Torquil Wolfganger.
(d) Steafan Wolfganger.
4. What do the robbers intend to do with the money they steal?
(a) Give it to the poor.
(b) Use it to pay a ransom.
(c) Buy alcohol.
(d) Give it to Prince John.
5. How does Front-de-Boeuf threaten to torture Isaac?
(a) By placing him on iron bars over a fire.
(b) By piercing his skin with needles.
(c) By hanging him out the tower window.
(d) By burying him alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Front-de-Boeuf give to Cedric before he leaves?
2. Who does Prince John promise Lady Rowena to?
3. Who does the Disinherited Knight send money to?
4. What does Cedric insist when Isaac of York comes in?
5. What happens after Ivanhoe reveals his identity?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)