|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, Chapters 27 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is held immediately after the tournament is canceled?
(a) A foot race.
(b) A sheep herding contest.
(c) A wrestling contest.
(d) An archery contest.
2. Why do the robbers return the money to the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
(a) Because the messenger earnestly begs for it.
(b) Because the Disinherited Knight appears to challenge the robbers.
(c) Because the Disinherited Knight defeated the robbers' enemies.
(d) Because the robbers discover the Disinherited Knight is their leader.
3. Who does the Palmer say Bois-Guilbert has ordered to rob Isaac the Jew?
(a) De Bracy.
(c) His Muslim slaves.
(d) His guardsmen.
4. What did Urfried set about doing after being imprisoned by the Front-de-Boeufs?
(a) Poisoning the Front-de-Boeufs.
(b) Marrying one of the Front-de-Boeufs.
(c) Making the Front-de-Boeufs each other.
(d) Stealing from the Front-de-Boeufs.
5. Where is Isaac imprisoned at the castle?
(a) In the dungeon.
(b) In the chapel.
(c) In the tower.
(d) In an apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Prince John want to collect from Isaac?
2. Who does Front-de-Boeuf claim to have believed Rebecca was?
3. Who was Urfried's father?
4. Who is victorious at the second day of the tournament?
5. Who does the Disinherited Knight send money to?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)