|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, Chapters 27 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isaac ask his cousin for?
(a) To treat the palmer for his illness.
(b) To loan the palmer a horse and armor.
(c) To take the palmer to St. Botoph.
(d) To pay the palmer for his kindness.
2. What does Cedric insist when Isaac of York comes in?
(a) That he be given extra bread.
(b) That he sit at a separate table.
(c) That he not speak to the Normans.
(d) That he pay for the privilege of staying at the castle.
3. Who is Rowena in love with?
4. Who does the Palmer say Bois-Guilbert has ordered to rob Isaac the Jew?
(a) De Bracy.
(c) His Muslim slaves.
(d) His guardsmen.
5. What sound interrupts De Bracy's conversation with Rowena?
(a) A dog barking.
(b) A bugle call.
(c) An explosion.
(d) Yelling outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the robbers return the money to the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
2. Why does Prince John cancel the third day of the tournament?
3. What is the money Isaac has provided to Prince John to be used for?
4. What do the defeated knights NOT offer the Disinherited Knight after the tournament?
5. What activity are Prior Aymer of Jorvaulx and Brian de Bois-Guilbert traveling to?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)