|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, Chapters 27 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wins the archery contest?
(a) The Black Knight.
(c) Robin of Locksley.
2. Where does the Palmer take Isaac the Jew?
3. Who does Prince John ask to toast a worthy Norman?
(a) Lady Rowena.
(b) The Palmer.
(c) De Bracy.
4. What happens after Ivanhoe reveals his identity?
(a) Ivanhoe faints.
(b) The Black Knight attacks Ivanhoe.
(c) Lady Rowena faints.
(d) Prince John has Ivanhoe arrested.
5. What does Cedric insist when Isaac of York comes in?
(a) That he be given extra bread.
(b) That he pay for the privilege of staying at the castle.
(c) That he not speak to the Normans.
(d) That he sit at a separate table.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men attack the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
2. What did Urfried set about doing after being imprisoned by the Front-de-Boeufs?
3. How does Front-de-Boeuf threaten to torture Isaac?
4. Who is the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
5. How does Rowena displease Cedric in Chapter 3?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)