|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, Chapters 27 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Disinherited Knight refuse to accept a reward from?
(b) De Bracy.
2. Who does the Palmer say Bois-Guilbert has ordered to rob Isaac the Jew?
(b) His Muslim slaves.
(c) His guardsmen.
(d) De Bracy.
3. Where does Isaac's cousin live?
4. What did Urfried set about doing after being imprisoned by the Front-de-Boeufs?
(a) Making the Front-de-Boeufs each other.
(b) Marrying one of the Front-de-Boeufs.
(c) Poisoning the Front-de-Boeufs.
(d) Stealing from the Front-de-Boeufs.
5. Why does Prince John cancel the third day of the tournament?
(a) Prince John learns King Richard is free.
(b) Prince John fears a Saxon will win again.
(c) Prince John finds the tournament boring.
(d) Prince John falls ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men attack the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
2. What is the name of Cedric's estate?
3. What is De Bracy dressed as when Fitzurse runs into him in Chapter 15?
4. What does Isaac beg of Front-de-Boeuf in distress?
5. What does Fitzurse learn that De Bracy is planning to do in Chapter 15?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)