|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, Chapters 27 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Front-de-Boeuf give to Cedric before he leaves?
(a) A brooch.
(b) A sword.
(c) An envelope.
(d) A scroll.
2. What do the robbers intend to do with the money they steal?
(a) Use it to pay a ransom.
(b) Give it to the poor.
(c) Buy alcohol.
(d) Give it to Prince John.
3. What do the defeated knights NOT offer the Disinherited Knight after the tournament?
4. What causes tension between the Saxons and Normans at Prince John's banquet?
(a) Prince John's boasting about the superior Normans.
(b) Table etiquette.
(c) Differing manner of dress.
(d) A language barrier.
5. What does Isaac beg of Front-de-Boeuf in distress?
(a) To save him.
(b) To marry Rebecca.
(d) To kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Prince John cancel the third day of the tournament?
2. Who is Ambrose?
3. What is De Bracy dressed as when Fitzurse runs into him in Chapter 15?
4. Why is Cedric displeased with Ivanhoe?
5. Who does Front-de-Boeuf claim to have believed Rebecca was?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)