|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, Chapters 27 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Prince John cancel the third day of the tournament?
(a) Prince John fears a Saxon will win again.
(b) Prince John falls ill.
(c) Prince John finds the tournament boring.
(d) Prince John learns King Richard is free.
2. Where is Isaac imprisoned at the castle?
(a) In the dungeon.
(b) In the chapel.
(c) In an apartment.
(d) In the tower.
3. What does Rebecca do in secret after the tournament?
(a) Returns the Disinherited Knight's money.
(b) Visits a Christian church.
(c) Makes a deal with Bois-Guilbert.
(d) Follows Cedric the Saxon.
4. What is the money Isaac has provided to Prince John to be used for?
(a) To build a new fortress.
(b) To ransom one of Prince John's knights.
(c) To bribe the King of Spain.
(d) A rebellion against King Richard.
5. What does Isaac beg of Front-de-Boeuf in distress?
(a) To save him.
(b) To marry Rebecca.
(d) To kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Athelstane offer to do in Chapter 27?
2. What do the defeated knights NOT offer the Disinherited Knight after the tournament?
3. Where does the Palmer take Isaac the Jew?
4. Who does the Disinherited Knight send money to?
5. Who accompanies Front-de-Boeuf to talk to Isaac in Chapter 22?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)