|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, Chapters 27 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Front-de-Boeuf demand from Isaac?
(a) Rebecca's hand in marriage.
(b) One thousand silver pounds.
(c) Isaac's land.
(d) That Isaac kill Cedric.
2. What causes tension between the Saxons and Normans at Prince John's banquet?
(a) Table etiquette.
(b) A language barrier.
(c) Prince John's boasting about the superior Normans.
(d) Differing manner of dress.
3. Who is said to be captured by the forest outlaws in Chapter 27?
(b) Prince John.
(c) The Prior of Jorvaulx.
(d) The Black Knight.
4. What sign does Urfried say the invaders should look for before attacking?
(a) A red flag.
(b) A gold flag.
(c) A black flag.
(d) A white flag.
5. How does Rowena displease Cedric in Chapter 3?
(a) By speaking to a stranger.
(b) By not hiding her face with a veil.
(c) By wearing an old dress.
(d) By being late for dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wins the archery contest?
2. What is the money Isaac has provided to Prince John to be used for?
3. Who does the Disinherited Knight send money to?
4. What activity are Prior Aymer of Jorvaulx and Brian de Bois-Guilbert traveling to?
5. Who does Front-de-Boeuf tell Cedric to deliver something to?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)