|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, Chapters 27 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isaac ask for in return for meeting Front-de-Boeuf's demands?
(a) That Front-de-Boeuf provide Rebecca with medicine.
(b) That King Richard's life is spared.
(c) That he be allowed to leave England.
(d) That the Saxons be freed.
2. Why do the robbers return the money to the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
(a) Because the messenger earnestly begs for it.
(b) Because the Disinherited Knight appears to challenge the robbers.
(c) Because the robbers discover the Disinherited Knight is their leader.
(d) Because the Disinherited Knight defeated the robbers' enemies.
3. Who does the Disinherited Knight refuse to accept a reward from?
(b) De Bracy.
4. What job does Prince John offer the archery contest winner?
5. Who is the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Urfried set about doing after being imprisoned by the Front-de-Boeufs?
2. What does Cedric insist when Isaac of York comes in?
3. Why does Prince John cancel the third day of the tournament?
4. What does Front-de-Boeuf give to Cedric before he leaves?
5. Where does the Palmer take Isaac the Jew?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)