|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, Chapters 27 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cedric insist when Isaac of York comes in?
(a) That he pay for the privilege of staying at the castle.
(b) That he be given extra bread.
(c) That he sit at a separate table.
(d) That he not speak to the Normans.
2. How many men attack the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
3. What happens after Ivanhoe reveals his identity?
(a) Ivanhoe faints.
(b) Prince John has Ivanhoe arrested.
(c) Lady Rowena faints.
(d) The Black Knight attacks Ivanhoe.
4. Who is the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
5. What does Athelstane worry about while being held prisoner?
(a) Whether he will have a comfortable place to sleep.
(b) What he will be fed.
(c) Whether his property will be stolen.
(d) What will become of Rowena.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bois-Guilbert intend to keep as his prize from the attack on the Saxons?
2. Who did Prince John bestow the honors owed to Ivanhoe on?
3. What causes tension between the Saxons and Normans at Prince John's banquet?
4. What is De Bracy dressed as when Fitzurse runs into him in Chapter 15?
5. How does Rowena displease Cedric in Chapter 3?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)