|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, Chapters 27 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Front-de-Boeuf threaten to torture Isaac?
(a) By piercing his skin with needles.
(b) By placing him on iron bars over a fire.
(c) By hanging him out the tower window.
(d) By burying him alive.
2. What do the robbers intend to do with the money they steal?
(a) Use it to pay a ransom.
(b) Give it to the poor.
(c) Buy alcohol.
(d) Give it to Prince John.
3. Where is Isaac imprisoned at the castle?
(a) In the dungeon.
(b) In the chapel.
(c) In an apartment.
(d) In the tower.
4. What does the Disinherited Knight accept as a reward after the tournament?
(a) One hundred zecchins.
(b) Twenty zecchins.
(c) Eight zecchins.
(d) One thousand zecchins.
5. Who does the Disinherited Knight refuse to accept a reward from?
(c) De Bracy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Front-de-Boeuf to talk to Isaac in Chapter 22?
2. Who is Ambrose?
3. What does Cedric insist when Isaac of York comes in?
4. Who did Prince John bestow the honors owed to Ivanhoe on?
5. What is the name of Front-de-Boeuf's castle?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)