|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, Chapters 27 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rowena displease Cedric in Chapter 3?
(a) By being late for dinner.
(b) By wearing an old dress.
(c) By not hiding her face with a veil.
(d) By speaking to a stranger.
2. Where does Isaac's cousin live?
3. Who does the Disinherited Knight refuse to accept a reward from?
(a) De Bracy.
4. Who does Prince John ask to toast a worthy Norman?
(b) Lady Rowena.
(c) De Bracy.
(d) The Palmer.
5. What disgusts Cedric about Urfried?
(a) That she did not commit suicide.
(b) That she now hates the Saxons.
(c) That she finds pleasure in misery.
(d) That she is insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Cedric displeased with Ivanhoe?
2. Who is victorious at the second day of the tournament?
3. How many men attack the Disinherited Knight's messenger?
4. What sound interrupts De Bracy's conversation with Rowena?
5. What does De Bracy promise Rowena should she marry him?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)