|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, Chapters 27 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Front-de-Boeuf threaten to torture Isaac?
(a) By hanging him out the tower window.
(b) By piercing his skin with needles.
(c) By placing him on iron bars over a fire.
(d) By burying him alive.
2. What is the money Isaac has provided to Prince John to be used for?
(a) To bribe the King of Spain.
(b) To ransom one of Prince John's knights.
(c) To build a new fortress.
(d) A rebellion against King Richard.
3. Who does Prince John promise Lady Rowena to?
(c) De Bracy.
4. Who is said to be captured by the forest outlaws in Chapter 27?
(a) The Black Knight.
(c) Prince John.
(d) The Prior of Jorvaulx.
5. What is the name of Cedric's estate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ambrose?
2. What does Fitzurse learn that De Bracy is planning to do in Chapter 15?
3. Who is victorious at the second day of the tournament?
4. What does Athelstane worry about while being held prisoner?
5. What does Isaac ask his cousin for?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)