|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, Chapters 27 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Front-de-Boeuf threaten to torture Isaac?
(a) By burying him alive.
(b) By placing him on iron bars over a fire.
(c) By hanging him out the tower window.
(d) By piercing his skin with needles.
2. Why does Prince John cancel the third day of the tournament?
(a) Prince John learns King Richard is free.
(b) Prince John falls ill.
(c) Prince John fears a Saxon will win again.
(d) Prince John finds the tournament boring.
3. What does Cedric insist when Isaac of York comes in?
(a) That he sit at a separate table.
(b) That he be given extra bread.
(c) That he not speak to the Normans.
(d) That he pay for the privilege of staying at the castle.
4. Where is Isaac imprisoned at the castle?
(a) In an apartment.
(b) In the chapel.
(c) In the dungeon.
(d) In the tower.
5. Why is Urfried content to be alive?
(a) She can still watch the sunrise.
(b) She can hope for freedom.
(c) She can pursue revenge.
(d) She can aid the people in her household.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Cedric's estate?
2. What does Isaac ask his cousin for?
3. What does Isaac beg of Front-de-Boeuf in distress?
4. Who does Front-de-Boeuf tell Cedric to deliver something to?
5. What do the robbers intend to do with the money they steal?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)