|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, Chapters 27 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Disinherited Knight accept as a reward after the tournament?
(a) One thousand zecchins.
(b) Twenty zecchins.
(c) Eight zecchins.
(d) One hundred zecchins.
2. Who does the Disinherited Knight refuse to accept a reward from?
(c) De Bracy.
3. Who assists the Disinherited Knight when he is ambushed on the second day of the tournament?
(a) Robin Hood.
(c) Lady Rowena.
(d) The Black Knight.
4. What causes tension between the Saxons and Normans at Prince John's banquet?
(a) A language barrier.
(b) Differing manner of dress.
(c) Prince John's boasting about the superior Normans.
(d) Table etiquette.
5. Why is Cedric displeased with Ivanhoe?
(a) Ivanhoe refused to marry Rowena.
(b) Ivanhoe renounced his Saxon heritage.
(c) Ivanhoe stole some of Cedric's money.
(d) Ivanhoe joined King Richard's court against Cedric's wishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is victorious at the second day of the tournament?
2. Who does the Palmer say Bois-Guilbert has ordered to rob Isaac the Jew?
3. What is the name of Isaac's cousin?
4. How does Front-de-Boeuf threaten to torture Isaac?
5. What is the name of Cedric's estate?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)