|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, Chapters 27 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Front-de-Boeuf tell Cedric to deliver something to?
(c) De Bracy.
(d) Prince John.
2. Who did Prince John bestow the honors owed to Ivanhoe on?
(a) De Bracy.
3. What do the robbers intend to do with the money they steal?
(a) Use it to pay a ransom.
(b) Give it to the poor.
(c) Give it to Prince John.
(d) Buy alcohol.
4. What does Fitzurse learn that De Bracy is planning to do in Chapter 15?
(a) Kidnap Lady Rowena.
(b) Set the castle on fire.
(c) Investigate the Black Knight.
(d) Go looking for King Richard.
5. What activity are Prior Aymer of Jorvaulx and Brian de Bois-Guilbert traveling to?
(a) A battle.
(b) A trial.
(c) A tournament.
(d) A conference.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Prince John offer the archery contest winner?
2. What does Cedric insist when Isaac of York comes in?
3. What causes tension between the Saxons and Normans at Prince John's banquet?
4. Who is Ambrose?
5. What do the defeated knights NOT offer the Disinherited Knight after the tournament?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)