|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IX, Chapters 27 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Urfried content to be alive?
(a) She can hope for freedom.
(b) She can aid the people in her household.
(c) She can pursue revenge.
(d) She can still watch the sunrise.
2. What does the Disinherited Knight accept as a reward after the tournament?
(a) Twenty zecchins.
(b) Eight zecchins.
(c) One thousand zecchins.
(d) One hundred zecchins.
3. Who was Urfried's father?
(a) Cuithbrig Wolfganger.
(b) Torquil Wolfganger.
(c) Steafan Wolfganger.
(d) Ailbeart Wolfganger.
4. Where does the Palmer take Isaac the Jew?
5. How does Front-de-Boeuf threaten to torture Isaac?
(a) By placing him on iron bars over a fire.
(b) By burying him alive.
(c) By piercing his skin with needles.
(d) By hanging him out the tower window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is held immediately after the tournament is canceled?
2. What does Cedric insist when Isaac of York comes in?
3. What does Bois-Guilbert intend to keep as his prize from the attack on the Saxons?
4. What activity are Prior Aymer of Jorvaulx and Brian de Bois-Guilbert traveling to?
5. What do the robbers intend to do with the money they steal?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)