1. Who is the author of Ivanhoe?
(a) D.H. Lawrence.
(b) Sir Walter Scott.
(c) Daniel Defoe.
(d) Arthur Conan Doyle.
2. What is King Richard known as?
(a) The Lion-Hearted.
(b) The Bloodthirsty.
(c) The Ambitious.
(d) The Black King.
3. Where place is King Richard returning from in Chapter 1?
(a) The Holy Land.
(d) The Spanish Coast.
4. What language becomes the official language of England as a result of Norman royalty?
5. What does Prince John do when King Richard is captured in Europe?
(a) Searches for someone to take over the throne.
(b) Sends a rescue party.
(c) Usurps the throne.
(d) Declares war.
6. What type of work does Gurth do?
7. Whose visit does Gurth worry about in Chapter 1?
(a) Fitzurse's visit.
(b) Malvoisin's visit.
(c) Front-de-Boeuf's visit.
(d) Bois-Guilbert's visit.
8. What location do the horsemen in Chapter 2 ask for directions to?
(a) Cedric the Saxon's house.
(c) Sherwood Forest.
(d) A chapel.
This section contains 3,628 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)