|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 - North City, Saturday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Craig calls his mother from the hospital, how does she react?
(a) Craig's mother says that she thinks Craig is just confused and not suicidal.
(b) Craig's mother says that he is stupid for wanting to kill himself.
(c) Craig's mother says that it is the bravest thing he has ever done.
(d) Craig's mother says that she is depressed also.
2. What is unique about the patient, Ebony's, appearance?
(a) Ebony has very long hair.
(b) Ebony has no teeth.
(c) Ebony has no hair.
(d) Ebony is an anorexic and very skinny.
3. What is Craig's response in Chapter 2 when Dr. Minerva asks him how he felt when he woke up?
(a) Craig says that he had an awful realization that he was awake.
(b) Craig says that he wanted to go back to bed for the rest of the day.
(c) Craig says that he thought he was dying.
(d) Craig says that he had to run to the bathroom to vomit
4. What Room number is Craig put into at the hospital?
(a) Room A.
(b) Room 22.
(c) Room 23.
(d) Room 21.
5. Where did Craig's family live when he was young?
(a) In a tall building on the Upper East Side.
(b) In a house on the outskirts of New York.
(c) In a run-down apartment in Manhattan.
(d) In Chicago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hospital that Craig goes to to admit himself?
2. Who will be taking Craig's vitals before he enters the psychiatric unit?
3. What is the first meal Craig eats on the floor?
4. What does Craig ask Aaron if he wants to do at the start of Chapter 10?
5. Who are the 3 people that leave voicemails on Craig's phone when he first uses the phone?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)