|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 - North City, Saturday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of junior high, how does Craig manage to meet girls?
(a) Craig talks to them at school.
(b) Craig decides to change his look.
(c) Craig meets them online.
(d) Craig joins the basketball team.
2. When Craig's mother arrives at the hospital, why does she get into trouble?
(a) Craig's mother yells at the doctor.
(b) Craig's mother has brought Craig a cell phone.
(c) Craig's mother is screaming and yelling.
(d) Craig's mother has brought one of their dogs.
3. What are the names of the three young girls Craig meets?
(a) Sarah, Becca, and Noelle.
(b) Beca, Jennifer, and Nia.
(c) Brittany, Becca, and Ebony.
(d) Becca, Jennifer, and Noelle.
4. When does Craig start stress vomiting?
(a) In May, when he finishes junior high.
(b) In December, three months into high school.
(c) In September, when school starts.
(d) In January, when he returns after Christmas Break.
5. Why does Bobby tell Craig he will be out in a couple of days?
(a) Craig is not very crazy and has a family.
(b) Craig has money and a family.
(c) Craig is young.
(d) Craig has to go back to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will be taking Craig's vitals before he enters the psychiatric unit?
2. How does Craig define "Cycling"?
3. What avenue does Craig imagine riding his bike up to the Bridge?
4. Who is sitting outside Craig's room at the hospital?
5. What does Craig do in bed next to his mother in Chapter 15?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)