|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Richie come to from his vision?
(a) When he is pulled from the clubhouse.
(b) When Bill punches him.
(c) When It kills him.
(d) When he is stabbed.
2. Why does Patrick Hockstetter go to look inside the refrigerator at the edge of the dump?
(a) To find It.
(b) To hide inside the refrigerator.
(c) To find something to eat.
(d) To see if a pigeon he put in there has died.
3. What comes out of the cupboard in the house on Neibolt Street, frightening Beverly?
(a) A voice.
(b) A rat.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A spider.
4. Who navigates when the Losers go into the tunnels under the city?
(a) Eddie in both 1958 and in 1985.
(b) Eddie in 1958 and Ben in 1985.
(c) Ben in 1958 and Eddie in 1985
(d) Ben in 1958 and Bill in 1985,
5. What event happened in 1929 that Mike Hanlon connects with the beginning of a cycle?
(a) It's pregnancy.
(b) Henry's return to Derry.
(c) The fire at the Black Spot.
(d) The death of the Bradley Gang.
6. What does not happen the day the members of Bradley Gang die?
(a) They come to buy ammunition.
(b) The townspeople kill the gang members.
(c) Five children are executed.
(d) Several people see a clown.
7. What does Mike Hanlon say controls Derry in his fourth diary entry?
(c) Henry Bowers.
8. Who tries to block Mike Hanlon's call to the hospital after Henry Bowers attacks him?
(a) Henry Bowers.
(b) Victor Criss.
(c) Patrick Hockstetter.
9. Who begins the Ritual of Chud with It in the tunnel?
(a) Ben Hanscom.
(b) Mike Hanlon.
(c) Bill Denbrough.
(d) Eddie Kaspbrak.
10. How does Eddie Kaspbrak attack It in the tunnels in 1985?
(a) With a poem.
(b) With a knife.
(c) With his inhaler.
11. What causes Bill to remember his father's warning that it is easy to get lost in the tunnels in 1958?
(a) He becomes confused about how to get out of the tunnels.
(b) They lose Beverly along the way.
(c) They see a body of a water department employee who got lost.
(d) Eddie asks if they know where they are going.
12. The house on Neibolt Street seems to grow in proportion while the Losers Club is inside. How do they stop this sensation?
(a) They kill It.
(b) They run away.
(c) They can't stop it.
(d) Bill touches the ceiling.
13. Where is Richie when the novel ends?
(a) In the hospital.
(b) In California.
(c) At Mike's house.
(d) At his mother's
14. Which of the following does Eddie not tell his mom when he wakes up in the hospital?
(a) He knows she sent his friends away.
(b) He knows his asthma is fake.
(c) He will pretend his asthma is real.
(d) He is sorry he has no friends.
15. What character does Tom Rogan become in his nightmare at the hotel?
(a) Bill Denbrough.
(b) Henry Bowers.
(c) Patrick Hockstetter.
(d) Georgie Denbrough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Bradley Gang?
2. Why are the lumberjacks killed?
3. Why does Mike stay at the library after the others leave their late night meeting?
4. What response do they get when the Losers call the library after Henry's death?
5. Who stays outside during the Indian ritual to stand watch?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)