|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children tell Bill's parents they are going to do the night they make silver slugs?
(a) Have a pizza party.
(b) Play Monopoly.
(c) Make silver slugs.
(d) Go for a walk.
2. What comes out of the cupboard in the house on Neibolt Street, frightening Beverly?
(a) A werewolf.
(b) A voice.
(c) A rat.
(d) A spider.
3. Why do the members of the Losers Club initially go to the gravel pit before the rock fight?
(a) To have their weekly meeting.
(b) To shoot off fireworks.
(c) To kill Henry.
(d) To build a dam.
4. What does Bill find outside of the pumping station when they go into the tunnels as adults?
(a) Audra's purse.
(b) It's eggs.
(c) A spider web.
(d) Patrick's body.
5. Who finally kills It?
(a) Ben Hanscom.
(b) Beverly Marsh.
(c) Eddie Kaspbrak.
(d) Bill Denbrough.
6. How does Eddie break his arm?
(a) Eddie trips over a tricycle, breaking it with his fall
(b) Henry snaps his arm in two using a crowbar.
(c) Henry breaks it by pulling it behind Eddie's back.
(d) Henry slams the door on Eddie's arm.
7. What response do they get when the Losers call the library after Henry's death?
(a) The sheriff answers and tells them Mike is dead.
(b) The sheriff answers and tells them Mike is hurt.
(c) Henry Bowers answers and tells them he will kill them all.
(d) Mike answers and agrees to meet them.
8. According to Bill Denbrough, what is a glamour?
(a) A magical creature that looks like a cross between a unicorn and a bear.
(b) The light that shines off of the moon and serves as warning of a storm.
(c) Fashion sense.
(d) A creature that can appear to people as whatever they choose to see.
9. Who tries to block Mike Hanlon's call to the hospital after Henry Bowers attacks him?
(a) Henry Bowers.
(b) Victor Criss.
(d) Patrick Hockstetter.
10. What happens when Audra wakes up from her nightmare?
(a) The electricity goes out.
(b) The TV shows a clown holding her director's head.
(c) She sees Henry's body floating in the room.
(d) A clown appears under her bed.
11. Which of the following conclusions does Mike Hanlon not make?
(a) Adults in Derry do not have clear knowledge of what is going on around them.
(b) Adults are hateful.
(c) As adults, he is unsure the Losers Club can fight it.
(d) Adults lose something from their childhoods that let them fight it.
12. Why do the members of the Losers Club go to 29 Neibolt Street together?
(a) To find their friend Stan.
(b) To find a lost puppy.
(c) To prove It doesn't exist.
(d) To find and face It.
13. Where does It emerge from in the house on Neibolt Street?
(a) The closet.
(b) The toilet.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The cupboard.
14. What kills Patrick Hockstetter?
(a) A werewolf.
(b) Eddie Cochran.
(c) A clown.
(d) A wax-like creature.
15. What does Mike tell the group he saw at a Fourth of July parade?
(a) A bird.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A clown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mike stay at the library after the others leave their late night meeting?
2. What comes out of the refrigerator in the dump when Patrick Hockstetter opens it?
3. What does not happen the day the members of Bradley Gang die?
4. What is the only way to stop a glamour?
5. Who calls the police after Eddie breaks his arm?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)