|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comes out of the cupboard in the house on Neibolt Street, frightening Beverly?
(a) A spider.
(b) A rat.
(c) A voice.
(d) A werewolf.
2. Which member of the Loser's club does It disguise itself as?
(a) Ben Hanscom.
(b) Bill Denbrough.
(c) Georgie Denbrough.
(d) Mike Hanlon.
3. In the newly finished clubhouse, what do the children decide to make to kill It?
(a) A silver slug.
(b) A mousetrap.
(c) An inhaler.
(d) A silver bullet.
4. Why do the members of the Losers Club go to 29 Neibolt Street together?
(a) To prove It doesn't exist.
(b) To find and face It.
(c) To find a lost puppy.
(d) To find their friend Stan.
5. Ben tells the other members of the Losers Club about a ritual ceremony that the Indians perform. What is not involved in this ceremony?
(a) Telling jokes.
(b) Gathering green wood.
(c) Burning wood.
(d) Experiencing visions.
6. What has happened to the ink with which Mike wrote his friends' numbers?
(a) It is fading.
(b) It smeared.
(c) It got darker.
7. How do the members of the Losers Club hide their clubhouse as children?
(a) They build it underground.
(b) They create a secret door behind Bill's room.
(c) They put it in a tree.
(d) They cover it with tree limbs.
8. According to Bill Denbrough, what is a glamour?
(a) A magical creature that looks like a cross between a unicorn and a bear.
(b) The light that shines off of the moon and serves as warning of a storm.
(c) Fashion sense.
(d) A creature that can appear to people as whatever they choose to see.
9. Which of the following characters is not at the dump when the farting games are taking place?
(a) Henry Bowers.
(b) Patrick Hockstetter.
(c) Bill Denbrough.
(d) Victor Criss.
10. What causes Bill to remember his father's warning that it is easy to get lost in the tunnels in 1958?
(a) They lose Beverly along the way.
(b) They see a body of a water department employee who got lost.
(c) He becomes confused about how to get out of the tunnels.
(d) Eddie asks if they know where they are going.
11. What do the members of the Losers Club bring with them to their late night meeting at the library?
(d) Alcholic drinks.
12. Who was the Bradley Gang?
(a) A crime gang who robbed banks.
(b) A group of adults who banded together to prevent crime.
(c) A group of murderous children.
(d) A local group of school children.
13. What happens when Bill Denbrough takes Audra for a ride on Silver?
(a) She goes further into her catatonic state.
(b) She falls off and dies.
(c) She receives all his memories.
(d) She comes out of her catatonic state.
14. Whose body do the Losers see in both 1958 and 1985 inside the tunnels?
(a) Mike Hanlon.
(b) Henry Bowers.
(c) Georgie Denbrough.
(d) Patrick Hockstetter.
15. Why do the children leave It in It's nest in 1958?
(a) Bill is too injured to continue.
(b) They cannot find It.
(c) It is too hard to fight.
(d) They belive It is dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Eddie leaves the grocery store where he spent his allowance?
2. How does Eddie break his arm?
3. The house on Neibolt Street seems to grow in proportion while the Losers Club is inside. How do they stop this sensation?
4. Why does Patrick Hockstetter go to look inside the refrigerator at the edge of the dump?
5. What did Mr. Keene tell Eddie when he called Eddie back to his office?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)