|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill Denbrough see when It sends him into a mental darkness during the Ritual of Chud in 1958?
(a) A clown.
(c) A large turtle.
(d) A werewolf.
2. Which of the following is not something the clown turns into when The Losers are viewing the photos in the photo album.
(a) A drowned teenager.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) A mummy.
(d) A balloon.
3. Why do the members of the Losers Club initially go to the gravel pit before the rock fight?
(a) To kill Henry.
(b) To shoot off fireworks.
(c) To build a dam.
(d) To have their weekly meeting.
4. What is the only way to stop a glamour?
(a) By forgetting your memories.
(b) By using the Ritual of Chud.
(c) By shooting them with a silver bullet.
(d) By chanting their name.
5. Why does Mike stay at the library after the others leave their late night meeting?
(a) To find a missing book.
(b) He doesn't stay.
(c) To do some research.
(d) To write in his diary.
6. What does the werewolf in the house on Neibolt Street do to Ben?
(a) It scratches his eyes.
(b) There is no werewolf.
(c) It slits his throat.
(d) It cuts open his stomach.
7. How do Bill and Audra Denbrough dress for their ride on Silver?
(a) As children.
(b) As Henry Bowers.
(c) As It.
(d) As rich people.
8. What does Henry Bowers do to Mike Hanlon when he attacks him as an adult?
(a) He chokes him.
(b) He punches his face.
(c) He slits his throat.
(d) He stabs him in the thigh.
9. What comes out of the cupboard in the house on Neibolt Street, frightening Beverly?
(a) A voice.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) A spider.
(d) A rat.
10. Why do the children leave It in It's nest in 1958?
(a) They cannot find It.
(b) Bill is too injured to continue.
(c) They belive It is dying.
(d) It is too hard to fight.
11. Why do the Losers decide not to call the police in reaction to Henry's death?
(a) They don't know if Henry is dead.
(b) Bill says the police won't believe the murder was in self-defense.
(c) They don't know the number for the police.
(d) They are scared that Pennywise will hear their call.
12. Why does Patrick Hockstetter go to look inside the refrigerator at the edge of the dump?
(a) To find It.
(b) To hide inside the refrigerator.
(c) To find something to eat.
(d) To see if a pigeon he put in there has died.
13. When does Richie come to from his vision?
(a) When he is stabbed.
(b) When Bill punches him.
(c) When It kills him.
(d) When he is pulled from the clubhouse.
14. Who was the Bradley Gang?
(a) A group of adults who banded together to prevent crime.
(b) A group of murderous children.
(c) A crime gang who robbed banks.
(d) A local group of school children.
15. What do the children tell Bill's parents they are going to do the night they make silver slugs?
(a) Have a pizza party.
(b) Make silver slugs.
(c) Go for a walk.
(d) Play Monopoly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mike Hanlon when the novel ends?
2. Why are the lumberjacks killed?
3. In 1958, how does Bill Denbrough battle It in the tunnels?
4. Who navigates when the Losers go into the tunnels under the city?
5. Who does Claud Heroux kill?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)