|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Derry: The First Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do police believe that the young men and Adrian's lover have seen?
(a) A large fish nibbling at Adrian's remains.
(b) A homeless man trying to steal Adrian's wallet.
(c) A clown biting a hole in Adrian's armpit.
(d) A submarine coming out of the water.
2. Who is Pennywise?
(a) The bicycle.
(b) The father.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The clown.
3. When did the main characters of the book first meet?
(a) At college.
(b) As children.
(c) At work.
(d) On a reunion to their home town.
4. What does Patricia Uris find when she checks on Stanley in the bathroom?
(a) He has killed himself by slitting his wrists.
(b) He is just fine.
(c) He has snuck out the window.
(d) He has passed out in the shower.
5. Which of the following most accurately describes Mike Hanlon?
(a) He is an amateur historian.
(b) He is a filmmaker.
(c) He is an alcoholic.
(d) He is a novelist.
Short Answer Questions
1. In an otherwise happy marriage, what is one problem that Patricia and Stanley Uris have?
2. Why was Adrian confronted by a group of young men before his murder?
3. What does Bill Denbrough do for a living?
4. What does the creature in the canal do to Adrian?
5. How is the person whose murder the police are investigating described?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)