|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, The Ritual of Chud: Chapter 20, The Circle Closes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Richie come to from his vision?
(a) When he is pulled from the clubhouse.
(b) When he is stabbed.
(c) When It kills him.
(d) When Bill punches him.
2. Who stays outside during the Indian ritual to stand watch?
(c) No one.
3. What happens to the clown in regards to the attack on Adrian?
(a) It is killed.
(b) It is never mentioned again.
(c) It is put on trial.
(d) It is searched for by a mob.
4. To whom does Ben Hanscom write a postcard at the library?
(a) His mother.
(b) Victor Criss.
(c) Beverly Marsh.
(d) Henry Bowers.
5. What story does Bill Denbrough tell the boys after they have completed the dam?
(a) He tells them about seeing a mummy on the frozen canal.
(b) He tells them about the photo album bleeding.
(c) He tells them about Georgie's arm being ripped off.
(d) He tells them about seeing a leper in the train yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stan Uris do when he becomes locked in the Standpipe?
2. In Derry, amongst which segment of the population is the death rate highest?
3. What happens when Audra wakes up from her nightmare?
4. Which of the following is not a phenomenon that citizens of Derry have reported to Mike Hanlon?
5. What does Mike Hanlon's father's friend do to save the people in the nightclub when it is set aflame?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)