|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who is embarrassed by Annie's mother's behavior in the department store?
2. What sentence does Annie decide she can never use in a fictional story?
3. What did Annie feel was her role after her sister died?
4. How do the patients behave in their senility?
5. How old was Annie when she had an argument with her mother about a bra?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How was the process of writing this book cathartic for Annie?
This section contains 940 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)