Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Annie remember hiding her own feces as a child?
2. How do the women in the nursing home behave?
3. Which of the following does Annie NOT say she gets from her mother.
4. What is an important motif in this chapter?
5. Where do Annie and her mother sit while they visit at the hospital?
Describe the overall setting for the story. What is the time period of the story? How important is the time period to the attitudes and issues of the people?
The author uses some important instances of flashbacks in the story. Explain what a flashback is and cite at least two making sure to explain what makes each a flashback.
The author uses more than one instance of irony in the book. Cite at least two examples you can identify in the story and note why they are examples of irony.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)