Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Annie remember hiding her own feces as a child?
2. How do the women in the nursing home behave?
3. Which of the following does Annie NOT say she gets from her mother.
4. What is an important motif in this chapter?
5. Where do Annie and her mother sit while they visit at the hospital?
Essay Topic 1
Create a brief character study of Annie's mother. What does she look like? What are her positive personality traits? What are some of her negative characteristics? What are her hopes and fears? What is important to her, if anything, at this point in her life?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the overall setting for the story. What is the time period of the story? How important is the time period to the attitudes and issues of the people?
Essay Topic 3
Alzheimer's Disease and all forms of dementia are met with intolerance from many in society. Do some research on the diseases and write an essay on the physical, emotional and cultural ramifications of these devastating illnesses for people and their families.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)