|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Blanche NOT exhibit after her hip surgery?
(a) Blank eyes.
(b) Better mobility.
(c) Inability to eat.
(d) Twitching hands.
2. How do the patients behave in their senility?
3. How does Annie's mother often respond when she gives her a manicure?
(a) She groans.
(b) She smiles.
(c) She falls asleep.
(d) She cries.
4. What does Annie note abut the nursing home?
(a) The smells.
(b) The cheap mattresses.
(c) The food.
(d) The bad art.
5. From what country does Annie return at the beginning of this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Writing about her mother is a good way for Annie to do what?
2. On what day does Blanche die?
3. Where must Blanche sit during Annie's Sunday visits with her now?
4. Surgery prevents Annie from seeing her mother for how long?
5. What makes Annie especially sad about her mother's death?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)