|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie get in the mail that reminds her of her mother?
(a) A water bill.
(b) A birthday card.
(c) A magazine.
(d) A credit card statement.
2. How does Annie feel knowing that her mother is going to die?
3. How does Annie plan to dispose of her mother's belongings?
(a) Give them to charity.
(b) Sell them.
(c) Burn them.
(d) Put them in storage.
4. Why did Annie hide feces as a child?
(a) She didn't want to go to the outside toilet.
(b) She wanted to show her mother.
(c) She was embarrassed.
(d) She was confused.
5. What nickname did Annie give her mother when Annie was five-years-old?
(d) Ice cube.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie feels that her own life runs ___________ her mother's.
2. What does Annie recall about her mother's temperament?
3. Where must Blanche sit during Annie's Sunday visits with her now?
4. What does Annie dream of regarding her mother?
5. What did Annie feel was her role after her sister died?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)