|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Annie associate days in her life?
(a) Days in her mother's life.
(b) Bank statements.
(c) Church bulletins.
(d) Pictures on the calendar.
2. What did Annie feel was her role after her sister died?
(a) Grief counselor.
(b) Poor substitute.
3. Which of the following does Annie find she can do while grieving for her mother?
4. What does Annie recall about her mother's temperament?
(a) She was very docile.
(b) She had a violent temper.
(c) She was always laughing.
(d) She was extremely shy.
5. What does Annie not believe about her mother?
(a) That she was Homecoming Queen.
(b) That she never learned to drive.
(c) That she would die.
(d) That she had an abortion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie regret now that her mother is dead?
2. Annie remembers how her mother _________________ before she fell ill.
3. Which of the following does NOT describe the cake that Annie brings for her mother to eat.
4. What do the nurses hand out to the patients?
5. Annie recalls that there were many times she experienced _____________ with her mother.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)