|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie's grief nearly _______________ her.
2. What do the nurses dress the patients in at New Year's?
(a) Street clothes.
(b) Fancy clothes.
(c) New hospital gowns.
(d) Tuxedos and ballgowns.
3. Annie recalls that there were many times she experienced _____________ with her mother.
4. On the anniversary of the day Annie met the man with whom she had an affair was the day she found her mother _____________________.
(a) Roaming the halls.
(b) Sitting in a tub of ice.
(c) Tied to a chair.
(d) Walking down the street.
5. Annie thinks that she can't write anything with enough ______________ to describe her mother's ordeal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Annie feel was her role after her sister died?
2. When Annie projects into the future, she _____________________.
3. What does Annie remember about her mother's physical presence?
4. In what month is the first journal entry in this section?
5. What is an important motif in this chapter?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)