|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Blanche been at the institution as of Easter Day in April?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 13 months.
2. What makes Annie especially sad about her mother's death?
(a) She will never hear her mother's voice again.
(b) She has to sell her house.
(c) Her mother's dog won't stop whimpering.
(d) Looking at old photographs.
3. Annie thinks that she can't write anything with enough ______________ to describe her mother's ordeal.
4. What is an important motif in this chapter?
5. Annie's grief nearly _______________ her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie feels that her own life runs ___________ her mother's.
2. What do the nurses dress the patients in at New Year's?
3. Where do Annie and her mother sit while they visit at the hospital?
4. Blanche calls out Annie's name for the first t
5. What does Annie find in her mother's nightstand table drawer?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)