|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Annie respond to the ways people try to comfort her?
2. How does Annie characterize her mother's personality when she was well?
3. What is placed all over the institution where Blanche lives?
(c) Fire extinguishers.
4. From what country does Annie return at the beginning of this chapter?
5. What is Annie's state of mind at her mother's death?
(a) She is relieved.
(b) She doesn't feel anything.
(c) She is inconsolable.
(d) The pain is unbearable.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Annie's mother often respond when she gives her a manicure?
2. Why does Blanche have such a hard time eating the cake Annie brings?
3. What did Annie feel was her role after her sister died?
4. What is the last sentence Annie's mother ever wrote?
5. Annie feels that her own life runs ___________ her mother's.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)