|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day does Blanche die?
(a) December 13.
(b) May 7.
(c) April 6.
(d) November 7.
2. How long has Blanche been at the institution as of Easter Day in April?
(a) 13 months.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 1 year.
3. What does Annie recall her mother telling Annie it was their duty to do?
(a) Take food to shut-ins.
(b) Give coins to beggars.
(c) Volunteer at the hospital.
(d) Brush their hair 100 strokes before going to bed.
4. When Annie projects into the future, she _____________________.
(a) Can see herself as her mother is now.
(b) Sees herself with grandchildren.
(c) Sees her sons going to college.
(d) Can envision her mother's funeral.
5. What does Annie get in the mail that reminds her of her mother?
(a) A water bill.
(b) A birthday card.
(c) A credit card statement.
(d) A magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the patients behave in their senility?
2. What does Annie note about her mother when she comes to visit her in October?
3. What cherished item of her mother's does Annie not know what to do with?
4. What does Annie look at two weeks after her mother dies?
5. What did Annie never tell her mother about?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)