|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie recall about her mother's temperament?
(a) She was extremely shy.
(b) She had a violent temper.
(c) She was very docile.
(d) She was always laughing.
2. How does Blanche say that she feels with Annie?
3. With what does Annie associate days in her life?
(a) Pictures on the calendar.
(b) Bank statements.
(c) Days in her mother's life.
(d) Church bulletins.
4. What does Annie feel that she lost regarding her other?
(b) sense of humor.
5. Annie's grief nearly _______________ her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens once Annie decides to tell her mother's story?
2. Which of the following does Annie NOT do for her mother?
3. Surgery prevents Annie from seeing her mother for how long?
4. What does Annie note abut the nursing home?
5. On rare occasions, Blanche is ____________.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)