|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie regret now that her mother is dead?
(a) She didn't buy the purse she wanted.
(b) She swore at her.
(c) She didn't get closer to her.
(d) She resented taking care of her.
2. What does Blanche do when Annie visits on Easter Day in April?
(a) Plays a piano.
(b) Pulls up her gown to expose herself.
(c) Draws a picture.
(d) Recites a poem.
3. How does Annie's mother often respond when she gives her a manicure?
(a) She smiles.
(b) She cries.
(c) She falls asleep.
(d) She groans.
4. What does Annie regret doing regarding her mother?
(a) Not bringing her new clothes.
(b) Not making her a birthday cake.
(c) Writing a short story about her.
(d) Refusing to visit her.
5. What does Annie not believe about her mother?
(a) That she was Homecoming Queen.
(b) That she never learned to drive.
(c) That she would die.
(d) That she had an abortion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the patients behave in their senility?
2. What does Annie want to do on the first Sunday that she does not go to visit her mother?
3. What habit of Annie's mother's distresses Annie?
4. How does Annie characterize her mother's personality when she was well?
5. How long has Blanche been at the institution as of Easter Day in April?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)