|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie bring each time she visits her mother?
(d) Music CDs.
2. What does Annie recall her mother saying about her after Annie's sister died?
(a) Annie is so much like her sister.
(b) She's not nearly as nice as the other one.
(c) I'm glad I still have Annie with me.
(d) The other one was prettier.
3. What nickname did Annie give her mother when Annie was five-years-old?
(d) Ice cube.
4. How many years did Annie's mother wear gray or black clothing in mourning for her mother?
5. What does Annie know about her mother?
(a) She is very beautiful.
(b) She is recovering nicely.
(c) She needs more surgery.
(d) She is going to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Annie feel when the elevator door shuts in her mother's face?
2. What makes Annie especially sad about her mother's death?
3. Annie's grief nearly _______________ her.
4. Writing about her mother is a good way for Annie to do what?
5. What does Annie recall about her mother's temperament?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)