|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Annie remember hiding her own feces as a child?
(a) The closet.
(b) The basement.
(c) The linen closet.
(d) Dresser drawer.
2. How do the women in the nursing home behave?
(a) They go around in pairs.
(b) They are very friendly toward everybody.
(c) They always walk alone.
(d) They shun each other.
3. Which of the following does Annie NOT say she gets from her mother.
(a) Her sense of style.
(b) Her volatile nature.
(c) Her high spirits.
(d) Her hot temper.
4. What is an important motif in this chapter?
5. Where do Annie and her mother sit while they visit at the hospital?
(a) The lobby.
(b) The garden.
(c) The nursery.
(d) The cafeteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie note abut the nursing home?
2. What is Blanche doing when Annie visits her in February?
3. Annie remembers how her mother _________________ before she fell ill.
4. What makes Annie especially sad about her mother's death?
5. Surgery prevents Annie from seeing her mother for how long?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)