|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie regret doing regarding her mother?
(a) Writing a short story about her.
(b) Not making her a birthday cake.
(c) Refusing to visit her.
(d) Not bringing her new clothes.
2. What habit of Annie's mother's distresses Annie?
(a) Picking her nose.
(b) Wearing her shoes in the shower.
(c) Taking off her clothes.
(d) Rushing with her to the elevator and babbling.
3. On a shopping trip Annie sees a woman ____________________ who reminds her of her mother.
(b) Laughing at nothing.
(c) Staring at the floor.
(d) Talking to herself.
4. What does Annie find in her mother's nightstand table drawer?
(a) A picture of Annie.
(b) A turd.
(c) A Bible.
(d) Nail clippers.
5. How does Annie feel knowing that her mother is going to die?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Blanche been at the institution as of Easter Day in April?
2. What does Annie remember that makes her break down and cry?
3. How does Annie feel when the elevator door shuts in her mother's face?
4. What does Annie recall about her mother's temperament?
5. From what did Annie suffer when she was eighteen-years-old?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)