|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname did Annie give her mother when Annie was five-years-old?
(c) Ice cube.
2. How does Annie describe the way her mother looked on Easter Day in April?
3. Where do Annie and her mother sit while they visit at the hospital?
(a) The nursery.
(b) The cafeteria.
(c) The garden.
(d) The lobby.
4. What does Annie regret doing regarding her mother?
(a) Not bringing her new clothes.
(b) Writing a short story about her.
(c) Refusing to visit her.
(d) Not making her a birthday cake.
5. With what does Annie associate days in her life?
(a) Bank statements.
(b) Days in her mother's life.
(c) Church bulletins.
(d) Pictures on the calendar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blanche do when Annie bends down to secure the lock on Blanche's wheelchair?
2. How do the women in the nursing home behave?
3. In what does Annie find some small comfort related to her mother?
4. How does Blanche say that she feels with Annie?
5. In what month is the first journal entry in this section?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)