|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an important motif in this chapter?
2. How long has Blanche been at the institution as of Easter Day in April?
(a) 13 months.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 1 year.
3. Annie thinks that she can't write anything with enough ______________ to describe her mother's ordeal.
4. How does Annie feel knowing that her mother is going to die?
5. What does Annie find in her mother's nightstand table drawer?
(a) A turd.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A picture of Annie.
(d) Nail clippers.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Annie associate days in her life?
2. How does Blanche say that she feels with Annie?
3. What does Annie recall about her mother's temperament?
4. On what day does Blanche die?
5. Where does Annie remember hiding her own feces as a child?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)