|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an important motif in this chapter?
2. What cherished item of her mother's does Annie not know what to do with?
(a) Faberge egg.
(b) Diamond ring.
(c) Sewing basket.
(d) Snowglobe collection.
3. What do the nurses hand out to the patients?
4. In what month is the first journal entry in this section?
5. What does Annie know about her mother?
(a) She is recovering nicely.
(b) She is going to die.
(c) She needs more surgery.
(d) She is very beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Annie feel was her role after her sister died?
2. What did Annie never tell her mother about?
3. What habit of Annie's mother's distresses Annie?
4. How does Annie's mother often respond when she gives her a manicure?
5. The nurses tell Annie that her mother is always talking about _______________.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)