|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Annie respond to the ways people try to comfort her?
2. What does Blanche do when Annie visits on Easter Day in April?
(a) Recites a poem.
(b) Draws a picture.
(c) Plays a piano.
(d) Pulls up her gown to expose herself.
3. Writing about her mother is a good way for Annie to do what?
(a) Hold on to her.
(b) Improve her memory.
(c) Tell an accurate story.
(d) Improve her writing technique.
4. On the anniversary of the day Annie met the man with whom she had an affair was the day she found her mother _____________________.
(a) Roaming the halls.
(b) Tied to a chair.
(c) Walking down the street.
(d) Sitting in a tub of ice.
5. What does Annie not believe about her mother?
(a) That she would die.
(b) That she was Homecoming Queen.
(c) That she never learned to drive.
(d) That she had an abortion.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what country does Annie return at the beginning of this chapter?
2. What coincides in Annie's life to her mother's debilitation?
3. On rare occasions, Blanche is ____________.
4. What does Annie find in her mother's nightstand table drawer?
5. Which of the following does NOT describe the cake that Annie brings for her mother to eat.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)