|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Annie define her own emotional state at this time?
2. Who did Blanche take Annie to visit in the hospital when Annie was a child?
(a) Her father.
(b) An uncle.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) Her grandmother.
3. What is an important motif in this chapter?
4. What cherished item of her mother's does Annie not know what to do with?
(a) Snowglobe collection.
(b) Sewing basket.
(c) Faberge egg.
(d) Diamond ring.
5. What does Annie remember that makes her break down and cry?
(a) How her mother would play the piano.
(b) How pretty her mother was when she got dressed to go out.
(c) The smell of her mother's face powder.
(d) How her mother used to hold her when she was upset.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Annie especially sad about her mother's death?
2. Surgery prevents Annie from seeing her mother for how long?
3. What does Blanche do when Annie bends down to secure the lock on Blanche's wheelchair?
4. What happens to Blanche in September?
5. What does Annie find in her mother's nightstand table drawer?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)