|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie find in her mother's nightstand table drawer?
(a) A Bible.
(b) Nail clippers.
(c) A turd.
(d) A picture of Annie.
2. What does Annie recall about her mother's temperament?
(a) She had a violent temper.
(b) She was very docile.
(c) She was always laughing.
(d) She was extremely shy.
3. Annie notes that she talks about her mother _________________.
(a) To no one.
(b) To anyone who will listen.
(c) In the past tense.
4. What does Annie dream of regarding her mother?
(a) The similarities between her and her mother.
(b) That she is floating on clouds.
(c) That she has shredded carrots for hair.
(d) That she is running through a maze.
5. What request does Blanche make of Annie that breaks Annie's heart?
(a) To sing her a lullaby.
(b) To take her away from the hospital.
(c) To comb her hair.
(d) To tell her a story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Blanche take Annie to visit in the hospital when Annie was a child?
2. Annie states that her mother was ________________ by herself.
3. What does Annie find when she comes to see her mother one day?
4. From what did Annie suffer when she was eighteen-years-old?
5. What did Annie feel was her role after her sister died?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)