|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Writing about her mother is a good way for Annie to do what?
(a) Hold on to her.
(b) Tell an accurate story.
(c) Improve her memory.
(d) Improve her writing technique.
2. What makes Annie especially sad about her mother's death?
(a) Her mother's dog won't stop whimpering.
(b) She has to sell her house.
(c) Looking at old photographs.
(d) She will never hear her mother's voice again.
3. Annie recalls that there were many times she experienced _____________ with her mother.
4. What does Blanche do when Annie bends down to secure the lock on Blanche's wheelchair?
(a) Kisses her head.
(b) Slaps her.
(c) Swears at her.
(d) Spits on her.
5. How do the patients behave in their senility?
Short Answer Questions
1. What coincides in Annie's life to her mother's debilitation?
2. How many years did Annie's mother wear gray or black clothing in mourning for her mother?
3. What is an important motif in this chapter?
4. What did Annie feel was her role after her sister died?
5. What does Annie get in the mail that reminds her of her mother?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)