Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who is the author of I REMAIN IN DARKNESS?
2. What is the purpose of the Preface?
The author summarizes events.
3. What does the author do with the events she summarizes?
She bases her book on them.
4. Which member of Annie's family had been injured?
5. How had Annie's mother been injured?
A drunk driver hit her.
6. When was Annie's mother injured?
Two years ago.
7. What is the premise of I REMAIN IN DARKNESS?
The gradual decline of Annie's mother.
This section contains 3,927 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)