|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1986.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie states that her mother was ________________ by herself.
(a) In darkness.
2. What color is the handbag that Annie's mother buys?
3. What makes Annie especially sad about her mother's death?
(a) She has to sell her house.
(b) She will never hear her mother's voice again.
(c) Her mother's dog won't stop whimpering.
(d) Looking at old photographs.
4. What is an important motif in this chapter?
5. When does Annie's mother approach her about being ashamed of Annie's behavior?
(a) When she wrote a bad check.
(b) When she slapped her son.
(c) When she wrecked the car.
(d) When she made love with a man not her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What physical manifestation does Annie experience as a result of her mother's decline?
2. Annie states that "The body I see ________________."
3. What does Annie get in the mail that reminds her of her mother?
4. Which of the following does Annie NOT note about the hospital?
5. Annie's story explores the connection between ___________________.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)