|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1986.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie's mother want to buy?
(a) A car.
(b) A springform pan.
(c) A handbag.
(d) A house.
2. How does Annie's mother sit?
(a) With her mouth open.
(b) With her legs crossed.
(c) With one leg tucked under her.
(d) With her legs spread.
3. Whose changes does Annie describe?
(a) Her mother's.
(b) Her younger son's.
(c) Her husband's.
(d) Her own.
4. What does the author do with the events she summarizes?
(a) She documents her pregnancy.
(b) She bases her book on them.
(c) She teaches Alzheimer's support classes.
(d) She teaches journaling classes.
5. Which of the following does NOT describe Blanche?
(a) She wets the bed.
(b) She has accidents.
(c) She needs lots of care.
(d) She loves situation comedies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an important motif in this chapter?
2. Which of the following does Annie not do for her mother while she is in the hospital?
3. Why does Annie's mother buy such an expensive handbag?
4. What does Annie know about her mother?
5. How many years did Annie's mother wear gray or black clothing in mourning for her mother?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)