|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1986.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie's mother puts on more than one ___________.
2. What request does Blanche make of Annie that breaks Annie's heart?
(a) To take her away from the hospital.
(b) To comb her hair.
(c) To sing her a lullaby.
(d) To tell her a story.
3. Why does Annie feel guilty regarding her mother?
(a) That she talked about her behind her back.
(b) That she swore at her.
(c) That she never came home for Christmas holidays.
(d) That she couldn't care for her in her own home.
4. What nickname did Annie give her mother when Annie was five-years-old?
(c) Ice cube.
5. What does Annie note about her mother when she comes to visit her in October?
(a) She has a new dress.
(b) She has gained some weight.
(c) Her hair is dyed black.
(d) She doesn't recognize her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the sentence, "I remain in darkness?"
2. Annie remembers how her mother _________________ before she fell ill.
3. In addition to Annie, who else lives in the home when Annie's mother comes to live there?
4. Where do Annie and her mother sit while they visit at the hospital?
5. With what does Annie associate days in her life?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)