|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1986.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie's mother puts on more than one ___________.
2. What does Blanche do when Annie bends down to secure the lock on Blanche's wheelchair?
(a) Swears at her.
(b) Spits on her.
(c) Slaps her.
(d) Kisses her head.
3. What physical manifestation does Annie experience as a result of her mother's decline?
(b) Stomach pains.
(d) Dizzy spells.
4. When does Annie's mother approach her about being ashamed of Annie's behavior?
(a) When she wrecked the car.
(b) When she wrote a bad check.
(c) When she slapped her son.
(d) When she made love with a man not her husband.
5. Annie thinks that she can't write anything with enough ______________ to describe her mother's ordeal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years did Annie's mother wear gray or black clothing in mourning for her mother?
2. What nickname did Annie give her mother when Annie was five-years-old?
3. How does Annie feel when the elevator door shuts in her mother's face?
4. When does Annie's mother make exaggerated moves?
5. In what does Annie find some small comfort related to her mother?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)