|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1986.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie states that her mother was ________________ by herself.
(d) In darkness.
2. Which of the following does Blanche NOT exhibit after her hip surgery?
(a) Blank eyes.
(b) Inability to eat.
(c) Twitching hands.
(d) Better mobility.
3. Annie's mother puts on more than one ___________.
4. What does Annie dream of regarding her mother?
(a) The similarities between her and her mother.
(b) That she is floating on clouds.
(c) That she has shredded carrots for hair.
(d) That she is running through a maze.
5. What coincides in Annie's life to her mother's debilitation?
(a) Her stocks crash.
(b) She is fired from her job.
(c) The dissolution of her marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie recall that her mother did for even the smallest misbehavior?
2. Annie's mother can no longer remember _______________.
3. Who is Annie's mother walking with in the department store when she is laughing?
4. Annie's grief nearly _______________ her.
5. What is the premise of I REMAIN IN DARKNESS?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)