|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1986.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie recalls that there were many times she experienced _____________ with her mother.
2. Which of the following elements does Annie not document regarding her mother's illness?
(c) Bodily functions.
3. When does Annie's mother make exaggerated moves?
(a) When she walks up steps.
(b) When she crosses the street.
(c) When she gets out of bed.
(d) When she walks onto carpet.
4. Annie's mother puts on more than one ___________.
5. Why did Annie hide feces as a child?
(a) She wanted to show her mother.
(b) She was confused.
(c) She didn't want to go to the outside toilet.
(d) She was embarrassed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie describe in this chapter?
2. On what is the title of the book based?
3. Annie's grief nearly _______________ her.
4. Annie has to remind herself that the situation with her mother ___________________.
5. How had Annie's mother been injured?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)