|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1986.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where must Blanche sit during Annie's Sunday visits with her now?
(a) In her bed.
(b) On a bench.
(c) In a wheelchair.
(d) In the TV room.
2. On what day does Blanche die?
(a) November 7.
(b) May 7.
(c) December 13.
(d) April 6.
3. What makes Annie especially sad about her mother's death?
(a) Her mother's dog won't stop whimpering.
(b) Looking at old photographs.
(c) She will never hear her mother's voice again.
(d) She has to sell her house.
4. Throughout the story, Annie has consistent feelings of __________.
5. How long has Blanche been at the institution as of Easter Day in April?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 13 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie recall her mother telling Annie it was their duty to do?
2. What sentence does Annie decide she can never use in a fictional story?
3. What cherished item of her mother's does Annie not know what to do with?
4. In what does Annie find some small comfort related to her mother?
5. Annie remembers how her mother _________________ before she fell ill.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)