|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1986.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what does Annie find some small comfort related to her mother?
(a) Listening to records she used to like.
(b) Remembering her mother's unique sayings.
(c) Reading some stories her mother had written.
(d) Seeing her mother smile at her.
2. How do the women in the nursing home behave?
(a) They shun each other.
(b) They go around in pairs.
(c) They are very friendly toward everybody.
(d) They always walk alone.
3. What is Blanche doing when Annie visits her in February?
(a) Sitting in a wheelchair with her arm outstretched.
(b) Playing the piano.
(c) Watching soap operas.
(d) Attending a Valentine's Day party.
4. Who did Blanche take Annie to visit in the hospital when Annie was a child?
(a) Her father.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) An uncle.
5. What does Annie feel that she lost regarding her other?
(a) sense of humor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie feels more indifferent than angry at her mother's ________________.
2. What is an important theme in the book?
3. What habit of Annie's mother's distresses Annie?
4. From what country does Annie return at the beginning of this chapter?
5. When Blanche's needs change she is moved to ________________.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)