|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1985 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Annie document her mother's illness?
(a) Shoots video.
(b) Takes notes.
(c) Makes audio tapes.
(d) Takes Polaroids.
2. When does Annie's mother make exaggerated moves?
(a) When she walks up steps.
(b) When she walks onto carpet.
(c) When she crosses the street.
(d) When she gets out of bed.
3. One of Blanche's roommates is __________________.
(a) A novelist.
(b) A crier.
(c) A screamer.
(d) A nurse.
4. How do Annie's sons react when visitors laugh at Blanche?
(a) They cry.
(b) They laugh too.
(c) They are offended.
(d) They reprimand them.
5. What does Annie note abut the nursing home?
(a) The cheap mattresses.
(b) The food.
(c) The bad art.
(d) The smells.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Blanche in September?
2. Annie feels more indifferent than angry at her mother's ________________.
3. What was the last sentence Annie's mother ever wrote?
4. Who did Blanche take Annie to visit in the hospital when Annie was a child?
5. Annie's book talks about the juxtaposition of _______________.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)