|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1985 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sons does Annie have?
2. What is the last sentence Annie's mother ever wrote?
(a) This is a living hell.
(b) I smell coffee.
(c) Life is so good.
(d) I remain in darkness.
3. What reaction does Annie's mother cause in the department store?
4. Annie's story addresses the changing role of _________________.
(a) National government.
(b) Child to parent.
(d) Parent to child.
5. How many years did Annie's mother wear gray or black clothing in mourning for her mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Blanche has always had a fear of poverty and ____________.
2. Which member of Annie's family had been injured?
3. Which of the following elements does Annie not document regarding her mother's illness?
4. What coincides in Annie's life to her mother's debilitation?
5. What physical manifestation does Annie experience as a result of her mother's decline?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)