|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1985 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Annie reminded when her mother puts on two bras at one time?
(a) A small child.
(b) An argument she had with her mother once.
(c) A Las Vegas act.
(d) A cartoon character.
2. On a shopping trip Annie sees a woman ____________________ who reminds her of her mother.
(a) Talking to herself.
(c) Laughing at nothing.
(d) Staring at the floor.
3. Annie would rather accept her mother's ____________ instead of her death.
4. Which of the following does Blanche NOT exhibit after her hip surgery?
(a) Twitching hands.
(b) Better mobility.
(c) Blank eyes.
(d) Inability to eat.
5. What is the one thing that remains of the mother that Annie once knew?
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her laugh.
(c) Her smile.
(d) Her voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie's mother want to buy?
2. Her mother's physical state forces Annie to acknowledge _____________________.
3. How does Annie's mother often respond when she gives her a manicure?
4. How had Annie's mother been injured?
5. From what did Annie suffer when she was eighteen-years-old?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)