|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1985 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Throughout the story, Annie has consistent feelings of __________.
2. What is Annie's mother's name?
(a) Betty Duchesne.
(b) Blanche DuBois.
(c) Blanche Duchesne.
(d) Blanche Duquesne.
3. Who is Annie's mother walking with in the department store when she is laughing?
(b) Her grandson.
(c) Her husband.
4. When Annie projects into the future, she _____________________.
(a) Can see herself as her mother is now.
(b) Can envision her mother's funeral.
(c) Sees herself with grandchildren.
(d) Sees her sons going to college.
5. What are Annie's intentions for her journal notes?
(a) She would share them with her family.
(b) She would share them with families of Alzheimer's Disease patients.
(c) She would publish a book.
(d) She had no plans for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. On rare occasions, Blanche is ____________.
2. Who can Annie's mother no longer remember?
3. Annie has become her mother's _______________.
4. Which of the following elements does Annie not document regarding her mother's illness?
5. What does Annie find in her mother's nightstand table drawer?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)