|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1985 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an important motif in this chapter?
2. What physical manifestation does Annie experience as a result of her mother's decline?
(c) Dizzy spells.
(d) Stomach pains.
3. How does Annie plan to dispose of her mother's belongings?
(a) Sell them.
(b) Put them in storage.
(c) Burn them.
(d) Give them to charity.
4. What alarms Annie about her mother's daily life?
(a) She doesn't look for her cologne.
(b) She can't be trusted with matches.
(c) She pours bleach on her clothes.
(d) She gave away her watch.
5. Annie has to remind herself that the situation with her mother ___________________.
(a) Is a payback.
(b) Is reality.
(c) Is just temporary.
(d) Is impossible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie feels emotional and _____________ connections with her mother.
2. Annie's mother can no longer remember _______________.
3. Annie notes that Blanche's eyes are _________________.
4. What was the last sentence Annie's mother ever wrote?
5. How does Annie define her own emotional state at this time?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)