|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1985 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie feels emotional and _____________ connections with her mother.
2. What does Annie recall her mother saying about her after Annie's sister died?
(a) Annie is so much like her sister.
(b) I'm glad I still have Annie with me.
(c) She's not nearly as nice as the other one.
(d) The other one was prettier.
3. When does Annie's mother begin to show signs of deterioration?
(a) Summer of 1983.
(b) Autumn of 1964.
(c) Winter of 1982.
(d) Summer of 1972.
4. Blanche has always had a fear of poverty and ____________.
(d) Tall buildings.
5. When does Annie's mother make exaggerated moves?
(a) When she walks up steps.
(b) When she walks onto carpet.
(c) When she crosses the street.
(d) When she gets out of bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what country does Annie return at the beginning of this chapter?
2. What does Annie recall that her mother did for even the smallest misbehavior?
3. What does Annie do as her mother sleeps?
4. What does Annie feel that she lost regarding her other?
5. What does Annie's mother do as she walks through the department store?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)