|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1985 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the last sentence Annie's mother ever wrote?
(a) I love you all.
(b) Life is so good.
(c) I am so tired.
(d) I remain in darkness.
2. What was the reason for the argument about a bra between Annie and her mother?
(a) Annie would not wear a bra.
(b) Annie wore a bra without permission.
(c) Annie bought a strapless bra.
(d) Annie bought a red bra.
3. Which member of Annie's family had been injured?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her ex-husband.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her mother.
4. Why does Annie feel guilty regarding her mother?
(a) That she swore at her.
(b) That she never came home for Christmas holidays.
(c) That she talked about her behind her back.
(d) That she couldn't care for her in her own home.
5. In what does Annie find some small comfort related to her mother?
(a) Listening to records she used to like.
(b) Seeing her mother smile at her.
(c) Reading some stories her mother had written.
(d) Remembering her mother's unique sayings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Annie bring into her home to live?
2. How does Annie's mother sit?
3. Annie notes that Blanche's eyes are _________________.
4. Surgery prevents Annie from seeing her mother for how long?
5. How does Annie document her mother's illness?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)