|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1985 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Annie's mother begin to show signs of deterioration?
(a) Autumn of 1964.
(b) Summer of 1972.
(c) Winter of 1982.
(d) Summer of 1983.
2. Who can Annie's mother no longer remember?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her son-in-law.
(c) Her daughter-in-law.
3. Annie notes that she talks about her mother _________________.
(b) In the past tense.
(c) To no one.
(d) To anyone who will listen.
4. Why does Annie feel guilty regarding her mother?
(a) That she couldn't care for her in her own home.
(b) That she talked about her behind her back.
(c) That she swore at her.
(d) That she never came home for Christmas holidays.
5. What does Annie describe in this chapter?
(a) Her summer vacation.
(b) Her Christmas decorations.
(c) The autumn leaves.
(d) Physical and mental changes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie remembers how her mother _________________ before she fell ill.
2. Which of the following does Annie not do for her mother while she is in the hospital?
3. Why did Annie hide feces as a child?
4. From what country does Annie return at the beginning of this chapter?
5. What are Annie's intentions for her journal notes?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)