|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1985 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie would rather accept her mother's ____________ instead of her death.
2. What was the reason for the argument about a bra between Annie and her mother?
(a) Annie bought a red bra.
(b) Annie would not wear a bra.
(c) Annie bought a strapless bra.
(d) Annie wore a bra without permission.
3. Annie's story addresses the changing role of _________________.
(a) Child to parent.
(b) Parent to child.
(c) National government.
4. Annie's book makes a connection between writing and ____________________.
(c) The creative process.
5. What do the nurses dress the patients in at New Year's?
(a) Street clothes.
(b) New hospital gowns.
(c) Fancy clothes.
(d) Tuxedos and ballgowns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Surgery prevents Annie from seeing her mother for how long?
2. In what price range is the handbag that Annie's mother buys?
3. Of what is Annie reminded when her mother puts on two bras at one time?
4. What physical manifestation does Annie experience as a result of her mother's decline?
5. What does Annie make her mother wear?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)