|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1985 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie's story addresses the changing role of _________________.
(a) Parent to child.
(b) National government.
(c) Child to parent.
2. Where must Blanche sit during Annie's Sunday visits with her now?
(a) In a wheelchair.
(b) On a bench.
(c) In her bed.
(d) In the TV room.
3. Her mother's physical state forces Annie to acknowledge _____________________.
(a) She needs better doctors.
(b) She probably inherited this.
(c) The ultimate death of her mother.
(d) Her own mortality.
4. Annie recalls that there were many times she experienced _____________ with her mother.
5. Annie states that "The body I see ________________."
(a) Is repugnant to me.
(b) Is a memory.
(c) Is beautiful.
(d) Is also mine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie note about the hospital where her mother is staying?
2. Which of the following has Blanche not done by the middle of 1984?
3. What cherished item of her mother's does Annie not know what to do with?
4. What does Annie's mother lose?
5. With what does Annie come to terms in this book?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)