|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1985 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Blanche calls out Annie's name for the first t
(a) Three years.
(b) A year.
(c) A couple of months.
(d) A few weeks.
2. Annie's story explores the connection between ___________________.
(a) Mother and daughter.
(b) Husband and wife.
(c) Brother and sister.
(d) Father and son.
3. What is an important motif in this chapter?
4. What does Annie recall her mother telling Annie it was their duty to do?
(a) Take food to shut-ins.
(b) Volunteer at the hospital.
(c) Give coins to beggars.
(d) Brush their hair 100 strokes before going to bed.
5. What nickname did Annie give her mother when Annie was five-years-old?
(c) Ice cube.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the nurses dress the patients in at New Year's?
2. With what does Annie come to terms in this book?
3. Blanche has always had a fear of poverty and ____________.
4. What does Annie find when she comes to see her mother one day?
5. What habit of Annie's mother's distresses Annie?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)