|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1985 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie recall her mother telling Annie it was their duty to do?
(a) Take food to shut-ins.
(b) Brush their hair 100 strokes before going to bed.
(c) Volunteer at the hospital.
(d) Give coins to beggars.
2. Who does Annie bring into her home to live?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her stepson.
(c) Her mother-in-law.
(d) Her mother.
3. The handbag that Annie's mother buys is made of _____________.
4. Annie's mother is moved to a medical facility because she _____________________.
(a) Doesn't like living in somebody else's house.
(b) Becomes very ill and needs special care.
(c) Doesn't like living alone.
(d) Is scared at the house.
5. What is an important motif in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe the cake that Annie brings for her mother to eat.
2. What does Annie describe in this chapter?
3. Which of the following does Blanche NOT exhibit after her hip surgery?
4. What did Annie feel was her role after her sister died?
5. What does Annie make her mother wear?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)