|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1985 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Annie document her mother's illness?
(a) Makes audio tapes.
(b) Takes Polaroids.
(c) Shoots video.
(d) Takes notes.
2. How much content did Annie create with each diary entry?
(a) Two or three chapters at a time.
(b) At least a chapter.
(d) Pages of paragraphs at a time.
3. Annie finds herself feeling ____________ toward her mother.
4. Who did Blanche take Annie to visit in the hospital when Annie was a child?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) An uncle.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her grandmother.
5. Annie states that her mother was ________________ by herself.
(d) In darkness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie has to remind herself that the situation with her mother ___________________.
2. What cherished item of her mother's does Annie not know what to do with?
3. Annie's story explores the connection between ___________________.
4. Annie's story addresses the changing role of _________________.
5. Annie states that "The body I see ________________."
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)