|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1984 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie's book makes a connection between writing and ____________________.
(a) The creative process.
2. Who is the author of I REMAIN IN DARKNESS?
(a) Annie Proux.
(b) Annie Lemeaux.
(c) Alice Ernaux.
(d) Annie Ernaux.
3. When Annie was young, she believed her mother _________________.
(a) Was a shrew.
(b) Knew everything.
(c) Was comedic.
(d) Was a beauty queen.
4. Whose feelings does Annie examine primarily in the book?
(a) Her own.
(b) Her sister's.
(c) Her mother's.
(d) Her sons'.
5. Annie feels more indifferent than angry at her mother's ________________.
(a) Eating habits.
(c) Loss of memory.
(d) Bodily functions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What physical manifestation does Annie experience as a result of her mother's decline?
2. When Blanche's needs change she is moved to ________________.
3. What does Annie do as her mother sleeps?
4. When does Annie's mother approach her about being ashamed of Annie's behavior?
5. Annie's mother can no longer remember _______________.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)