|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1984 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie notes that Blanche's body __________________.
(a) Is very rough.
(b) Has no strength or firmness.
(c) Is losing weight.
(d) Is getting fat.
2. What physical manifestation does Annie experience as a result of her mother's decline?
(b) Dizzy spells.
(c) Stomach pains.
3. What was the last sentence Annie's mother ever wrote?
(a) Life is so good.
(b) I am so tired.
(c) I love you all.
(d) I remain in darkness.
4. What does Annie's mother do as she walks through the department store?
5. Annie's story explores the connection between ___________________.
(a) Mother and daughter.
(b) Father and son.
(c) Brother and sister.
(d) Husband and wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of I REMAIN IN DARKNESS?
2. How had Annie's mother been injured?
3. What does Annie describe in this chapter?
4. Annie notes that Blanche's eyes are _________________.
5. Who can Annie's mother no longer remember?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)