|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1984 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a major motif in this chapter?
(b) Role reversal.
2. How do Annie's sons react when visitors laugh at Blanche?
(a) They laugh too.
(b) They cry.
(c) They reprimand them.
(d) They are offended.
3. Who is the author of I REMAIN IN DARKNESS?
(a) Alice Ernaux.
(b) Annie Lemeaux.
(c) Annie Proux.
(d) Annie Ernaux.
4. When does Annie's mother begin to show signs of deterioration?
(a) Winter of 1982.
(b) Summer of 1972.
(c) Autumn of 1964.
(d) Summer of 1983.
5. On what month does this chapter focus?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bras does Annie's mother put on at one time?
2. What physical ailment does Annie experience lately?
3. Which member of Annie's family had been injured?
4. What color is the handbag that Annie's mother buys?
5. What was the reason for the argument about a bra between Annie and her mother?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)