|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1984 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Annie's intentions for her journal notes?
(a) She would share them with families of Alzheimer's Disease patients.
(b) She had no plans for them.
(c) She would share them with her family.
(d) She would publish a book.
2. When is Annie's patience most tested with her mother?
(a) Trying to style her thin hair.
(b) Making her keep her clothes on.
(c) Keeping her from making long distance calls to strangers.
(d) Keeping her clean after she defecates and wets the bed.
3. How does Annie document her mother's illness?
(a) Makes audio tapes.
(b) Takes Polaroids.
(c) Shoots video.
(d) Takes notes.
4. What does Annie do as her mother sleeps?
(a) Makes coffee.
(b) Touches her gently.
(c) Goes out to lunch.
5. What does Annie's mother do as she walks through the department store?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author do with the events she summarizes?
2. When does Annie's mother approach her about being ashamed of Annie's behavior?
3. When Annie was young, she believed her mother _________________.
4. Who can Annie's mother no longer remember?
5. Annie comes to realize how ____________ memories are.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)