|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1984 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose changes does Annie describe?
(a) Her husband's.
(b) Her younger son's.
(c) Her own.
(d) Her mother's.
2. How old was Annie when she had an argument with her mother about a bra?
3. What are Annie's intentions for her journal notes?
(a) She would share them with her family.
(b) She had no plans for them.
(c) She would publish a book.
(d) She would share them with families of Alzheimer's Disease patients.
4. Who is the author of I REMAIN IN DARKNESS?
(a) Annie Proux.
(b) Annie Lemeaux.
(c) Alice Ernaux.
(d) Annie Ernaux.
5. What does Annie note about the hospital where her mother is staying?
(a) It's a lovely facility.
(b) It's beyond sadness.
(c) It's a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.
(d) It's hell on earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie comes to realize how ____________ memories are.
2. Annie's book talks about the juxtaposition of _______________.
3. How much content did Annie create with each diary entry?
4. When is Annie's patience most tested with her mother?
5. How do Annie's sons react when visitors laugh at Blanche?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)