|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1984 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what is the title of the book based?
(a) A line in a poem.
(b) A phrase uttered during a dream.
(c) A scream in a hospital.
(d) A sentence written by someone.
2. What are Annie's intentions for her journal notes?
(a) She would share them with her family.
(b) She would share them with families of Alzheimer's Disease patients.
(c) She would publish a book.
(d) She had no plans for them.
3. Annie feels more indifferent than angry at her mother's ________________.
(a) Eating habits.
(b) Loss of memory.
(c) Bodily functions.
4. Of what is Annie reminded when her mother puts on two bras at one time?
(a) A small child.
(b) An argument she had with her mother once.
(c) A cartoon character.
(d) A Las Vegas act.
5. Annie notes that Blanche's body __________________.
(a) Is losing weight.
(b) Has no strength or firmness.
(c) Is getting fat.
(d) Is very rough.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what circumstance does Blanche ironically ask Annie a question?
2. Annie finds herself feeling ____________ toward her mother.
3. How much content did Annie create with each diary entry?
4. With what does Annie come to terms in this book?
5. What is an important theme in the book?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)