|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1984 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Annie's mother injured?
(a) A couple days ago.
(b) Two years ago.
(c) Last year.
(d) Ten years ago.
2. What does Annie's mother do as she walks through the department store?
3. What does the author do with the events she summarizes?
(a) She bases her book on them.
(b) She documents her pregnancy.
(c) She teaches journaling classes.
(d) She teaches Alzheimer's support classes.
4. How much content did Annie create with each diary entry?
(a) At least a chapter.
(b) Pages of paragraphs at a time.
(d) Two or three chapters at a time.
5. Which member of Annie's family had been injured?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her ex-husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following elements does Annie not document regarding her mother's illness?
2. Who is embarrassed by Annie's mother's behavior in the department store?
3. Annie's book talks about the juxtaposition of _______________.
4. What is a major motif in this chapter?
5. What physical ailment does Annie experience lately?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)