|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1984 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie's book makes a connection between writing and ____________________.
(b) The creative process.
2. Of what is Annie reminded when her mother puts on two bras at one time?
(a) A Las Vegas act.
(b) A small child.
(c) A cartoon character.
(d) An argument she had with her mother once.
3. What are Annie's intentions for her journal notes?
(a) She had no plans for them.
(b) She would publish a book.
(c) She would share them with families of Alzheimer's Disease patients.
(d) She would share them with her family.
4. What does Annie's mother want to buy?
(a) A house.
(b) A handbag.
(c) A car.
(d) A springform pan.
5. Annie's book talks about the juxtaposition of _______________.
(a) The right.
(b) The beginning.
(d) The left.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie finds herself feeling ____________ toward her mother.
2. Throughout the story, Annie has consistent feelings of __________.
3. Where does Annie's mother go to live after she stays at Annie's house for awhile?
4. When does Annie's mother make exaggerated moves?
5. Which of the following does Annie not do for her mother while she is in the hospital?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)