|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1984 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the sentence, "I remain in darkness?"
(a) Annie's older son.
(b) Annie's mother.
(c) Annie's sister.
2. When does Annie's mother approach her about being ashamed of Annie's behavior?
(a) When she wrote a bad check.
(b) When she wrecked the car.
(c) When she slapped her son.
(d) When she made love with a man not her husband.
3. How many sons does Annie have?
4. What reaction does Annie's mother cause in the department store?
5. Annie's story explores the connection between ___________________.
(a) Husband and wife.
(b) Mother and daughter.
(c) Brother and sister.
(d) Father and son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie's mother can no longer remember _______________.
2. What physical manifestation does Annie experience as a result of her mother's decline?
3. What is it about her mother's physical appearance that is most distressing for Annie?
4. Which of the following has Blanche not done by the middle of 1984?
5. Annie notes that Blanche's eyes are _________________.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)