|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1984 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had Annie's mother been injured?
(a) She tried to shoot herself.
(b) A drunk driver hit her.
(c) She cut her hand while chopping vegetables.
(d) She was pushed down stairs.
2. What does Annie do as her mother sleeps?
(a) Touches her gently.
(b) Goes out to lunch.
(d) Makes coffee.
3. In addition to a handbag, Annie's mother buys a dress and ______________.
(a) A cardigan.
(b) A hat.
(c) A coat.
(d) A pair of shoes.
4. Annie feels emotional and _____________ connections with her mother.
5. Which of the following elements does Annie not document regarding her mother's illness?
(a) Bodily functions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie notes that Blanche's body __________________.
2. When does Annie's mother make exaggerated moves?
3. Which of the following does Annie's mother NOT do?
4. In what circumstance does Blanche ironically ask Annie a question?
5. On what month does this chapter focus?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)