|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1984 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose feelings does Annie examine primarily in the book?
(a) Her sister's.
(b) Her mother's.
(c) Her sons'.
(d) Her own.
2. What does Annie describe in this chapter?
(a) Her summer vacation.
(b) The autumn leaves.
(c) Physical and mental changes.
(d) Her Christmas decorations.
3. When Blanche's needs change she is moved to ________________.
(a) A mental hospital.
(b) A geriatric ward.
(c) An assisted living apartment.
(d) Intensive care unit.
4. What alarms Annie about her mother's daily life?
(a) She can't be trusted with matches.
(b) She gave away her watch.
(c) She doesn't look for her cologne.
(d) She pours bleach on her clothes.
5. One of Blanche's roommates reminds Annie of _____________________.
(a) A beauty queen.
(b) A prisoner of Buchenwald.
(c) A comedian.
(d) A prison warden.
Short Answer Questions
1. How had Annie's mother been injured?
2. Annie's book makes a connection between writing and ____________________.
3. Throughout the story, Annie has consistent feelings of __________.
4. What reaction does Annie's mother cause in the department store?
5. On what year does this chapter focus?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)