|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1984 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie's book makes a connection between writing and ____________________.
(a) The creative process.
2. What physical ailment does Annie experience lately?
(a) She has acid indigestion.
(b) Her ear aches.
(c) She gets migraines.
(d) Her stomach hurts.
3. In addition to a handbag, Annie's mother buys a dress and ______________.
(a) A coat.
(b) A hat.
(c) A pair of shoes.
(d) A cardigan.
4. Who is the author of I REMAIN IN DARKNESS?
(a) Annie Proux.
(b) Alice Ernaux.
(c) Annie Ernaux.
(d) Annie Lemeaux.
5. Who is Annie's mother walking with in the department store when she is laughing?
(a) Her grandson.
(b) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Blanche's needs change she is moved to ________________.
2. When does Annie get the idea to publish her notes as a book?
3. What does Annie describe in this chapter?
4. Who wrote the sentence, "I remain in darkness?"
5. In addition to Annie, who else lives in the home when Annie's mother comes to live there?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)