|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1984 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Blanche's needs change she is moved to ________________.
(a) A geriatric ward.
(b) A mental hospital.
(c) Intensive care unit.
(d) An assisted living apartment.
2. Annie's book talks about the juxtaposition of _______________.
(a) The left.
(b) The beginning.
(d) The right.
3. One of Blanche's roommates reminds Annie of _____________________.
(a) A beauty queen.
(b) A prison warden.
(c) A prisoner of Buchenwald.
(d) A comedian.
4. What was the last sentence Annie's mother ever wrote?
(a) I love you all.
(b) Life is so good.
(c) I remain in darkness.
(d) I am so tired.
5. Annie notes that Blanche's eyes are _________________.
(d) Red and sunken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie make her mother wear?
2. Annie feels more indifferent than angry at her mother's ________________.
3. What is a major motif in this chapter?
4. Which of the following does Annie not do for her mother while she is in the hospital?
5. What physical manifestation does Annie experience as a result of her mother's decline?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)