|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1984 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the sentence, "I remain in darkness?"
(a) Annie's mother.
(b) Annie's sister.
(c) Annie's older son.
2. Annie's mother puts on more than one ___________.
3. What color is the handbag that Annie's mother buys?
4. What was the last sentence Annie's mother ever wrote?
(a) I am so tired.
(b) Life is so good.
(c) I remain in darkness.
(d) I love you all.
5. When does Annie's mother make exaggerated moves?
(a) When she walks onto carpet.
(b) When she crosses the street.
(c) When she gets out of bed.
(d) When she walks up steps.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Annie's sons react when visitors laugh at Blanche?
2. What is the premise of I REMAIN IN DARKNESS?
3. With what does Annie come to terms in this book?
4. Blanche has always had a fear of poverty and ____________.
5. Who is Annie's mother walking with in the department store when she is laughing?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)