|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1983.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what year does this chapter focus?
2. When does Annie's mother make exaggerated moves?
(a) When she walks onto carpet.
(b) When she gets out of bed.
(c) When she crosses the street.
(d) When she walks up steps.
3. Annie's mother lifts her legs and bends her knees in an exaggerated way ____________.
(a) To jump.
(b) To walk.
(c) To exercise.
(d) To skip.
4. What is an important theme in the book?
(b) Coming of age.
(c) The power of memory.
5. Annie's mother is moved to a medical facility because she _____________________.
(a) Is scared at the house.
(b) Doesn't like living alone.
(c) Becomes very ill and needs special care.
(d) Doesn't like living in somebody else's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie's book makes a connection between writing and ____________________.
2. Whose feelings does Annie examine primarily in the book?
3. What does Annie describe in this chapter?
4. How does Annie document her mother's illness?
5. What does the author do with the events she summarizes?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)