|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1983.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie's story addresses the changing role of _________________.
(a) Parent to child.
(b) Child to parent.
(c) National government.
2. Which member of Annie's family had been injured?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her ex-husband.
(d) Her mother.
3. How had Annie's mother been injured?
(a) A drunk driver hit her.
(b) She cut her hand while chopping vegetables.
(c) She tried to shoot herself.
(d) She was pushed down stairs.
4. Annie's book makes a connection between writing and ____________________.
(b) The creative process.
5. What does Annie's mother do as she walks through the department store?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose changes does Annie describe?
2. With what does Annie come to terms in this book?
3. What does Annie's mother lose?
4. Who does Annie bring into her home to live?
5. When does Annie get the idea to publish her notes as a book?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)