|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1983.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much content did Annie create with each diary entry?
(b) At least a chapter.
(c) Pages of paragraphs at a time.
(d) Two or three chapters at a time.
2. With what does Annie come to terms in this book?
(c) Memories of her mother.
(d) A new job.
3. What does Annie's mother want to buy?
(a) A springform pan.
(b) A handbag.
(c) A car.
(d) A house.
4. What was the last sentence Annie's mother ever wrote?
(a) I remain in darkness.
(b) I love you all.
(c) I am so tired.
(d) Life is so good.
5. Annie's mother can no longer remember _______________.
(a) Her birthday.
(b) Her name.
(c) Her age.
(d) Her address.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an important theme in the book?
2. In addition to Annie, who else lives in the home when Annie's mother comes to live there?
3. Annie's mother puts on more than one ___________.
4. Who is Annie's mother walking with in the department store when she is laughing?
5. Annie's book talks about the juxtaposition of _______________.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)