|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1983.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bras does Annie's mother put on at one time?
2. Whose feelings does Annie examine primarily in the book?
(a) Her sons'.
(b) Her own.
(c) Her sister's.
(d) Her mother's.
3. Annie's story addresses the changing role of _________________.
(a) Child to parent.
(b) Parent to child.
(c) National government.
4. What are Annie's intentions for her journal notes?
(a) She would publish a book.
(b) She would share them with families of Alzheimer's Disease patients.
(c) She would share them with her family.
(d) She had no plans for them.
5. Annie's mother lifts her legs and bends her knees in an exaggerated way ____________.
(a) To exercise.
(b) To skip.
(c) To jump.
(d) To walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Annie document her mother's illness?
2. In what price range is the handbag that Annie's mother buys?
3. Annie's mother can no longer remember _______________.
4. What does Annie describe in this chapter?
5. Which member of Annie's family had been injured?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)