|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1983.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie's story addresses the changing role of _________________.
(b) National government.
(c) Parent to child.
(d) Child to parent.
2. Whose feelings does Annie examine primarily in the book?
(a) Her sons'.
(b) Her sister's.
(c) Her own.
(d) Her mother's.
3. What was the last sentence Annie's mother ever wrote?
(a) I love you all.
(b) I am so tired.
(c) I remain in darkness.
(d) Life is so good.
4. Which of the following elements does Annie not document regarding her mother's illness?
(a) Bodily functions.
5. Annie comes to realize how ____________ memories are.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Annie come to terms in this book?
2. How many sons does Annie have?
3. Where does Annie's mother go to live after she stays at Annie's house for awhile?
4. Who is Annie's mother walking with in the department store when she is laughing?
5. Who is embarrassed by Annie's mother's behavior in the department store?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)