|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1983.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an important theme in the book?
(a) Coming of age.
(b) The power of memory.
2. Who is Annie's mother walking with in the department store when she is laughing?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her grandson.
3. What was the reason for the argument about a bra between Annie and her mother?
(a) Annie bought a strapless bra.
(b) Annie would not wear a bra.
(c) Annie bought a red bra.
(d) Annie wore a bra without permission.
4. Annie's mother lifts her legs and bends her knees in an exaggerated way ____________.
(a) To walk.
(b) To exercise.
(c) To jump.
(d) To skip.
5. What does Annie's mother want to buy?
(a) A house.
(b) A springform pan.
(c) A handbag.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Annie's mother go to live after she stays at Annie's house for awhile?
2. How had Annie's mother been injured?
3. How old was Annie when she had an argument with her mother about a bra?
4. What are Annie's intentions for her journal notes?
5. On what year does this chapter focus?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)