|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1983.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Annie's mother's name?
(a) Betty Duchesne.
(b) Blanche Duquesne.
(c) Blanche Duchesne.
(d) Blanche DuBois.
2. On what year does this chapter focus?
3. Which member of Annie's family had been injured?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her ex-husband.
(d) Her mother.
4. Who is the author of I REMAIN IN DARKNESS?
(a) Annie Proux.
(b) Alice Ernaux.
(c) Annie Lemeaux.
(d) Annie Ernaux.
5. What are Annie's intentions for her journal notes?
(a) She had no plans for them.
(b) She would publish a book.
(c) She would share them with families of Alzheimer's Disease patients.
(d) She would share them with her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author do with the events she summarizes?
2. Annie's story addresses the changing role of _________________.
3. Who wrote the sentence, "I remain in darkness?"
4. How much content did Annie create with each diary entry?
5. What does Annie's mother do as she walks through the department store?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)