|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1983.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the last sentence Annie's mother ever wrote?
(a) I remain in darkness.
(b) I love you all.
(c) Life is so good.
(d) I am so tired.
2. Whose feelings does Annie examine primarily in the book?
(a) Her sister's.
(b) Her own.
(c) Her mother's.
(d) Her sons'.
3. Whose changes does Annie describe?
(a) Her mother's.
(b) Her younger son's.
(c) Her husband's.
(d) Her own.
4. With what does Annie come to terms in this book?
(a) Memories of her mother.
(d) A new job.
5. How does Annie document her mother's illness?
(a) Takes notes.
(b) Makes audio tapes.
(c) Shoots video.
(d) Takes Polaroids.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what year does this chapter focus?
2. Annie's mother puts on more than one ___________.
3. What physical manifestation does Annie experience as a result of her mother's decline?
4. Who can Annie's mother no longer remember?
5. Annie's book makes a connection between writing and ____________________.
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)