|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1983.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Annie's intentions for her journal notes?
(a) She would share them with families of Alzheimer's Disease patients.
(b) She would share them with her family.
(c) She would publish a book.
(d) She had no plans for them.
2. Annie's book makes a connection between writing and ____________________.
(d) The creative process.
3. When was Annie's mother injured?
(a) Last year.
(b) Two years ago.
(c) A couple days ago.
(d) Ten years ago.
4. Annie's book talks about the juxtaposition of _______________.
(b) The beginning.
(c) The right.
(d) The left.
5. What does Annie's mother do as she walks through the department store?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Annie get the idea to publish her notes as a book?
2. Whose feelings does Annie examine primarily in the book?
3. Who wrote the sentence, "I remain in darkness?"
4. Which of the following elements does Annie not document regarding her mother's illness?
5. Annie finds herself feeling ____________ toward her mother.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)