|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1983.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what price range is the handbag that Annie's mother buys?
(b) Bargain basement.
(c) The most expensive.
2. In addition to Annie, who else lives in the home when Annie's mother comes to live there?
(a) Annie's sons.
(b) Annie's husband.
(c) Annie's sister.
(d) Annie's mother-in-law.
3. What are Annie's intentions for her journal notes?
(a) She would share them with her family.
(b) She would publish a book.
(c) She had no plans for them.
(d) She would share them with families of Alzheimer's Disease patients.
4. Whose feelings does Annie examine primarily in the book?
(a) Her own.
(b) Her sons'.
(c) Her mother's.
(d) Her sister's.
5. When does Annie's mother make exaggerated moves?
(a) When she crosses the street.
(b) When she walks onto carpet.
(c) When she gets out of bed.
(d) When she walks up steps.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Annie's mother buy such an expensive handbag?
2. How much content did Annie create with each diary entry?
3. When does Annie get the idea to publish her notes as a book?
4. Annie finds herself feeling ____________ toward her mother.
5. The handbag that Annie's mother buys is made of _____________.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)