|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1983.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author do with the events she summarizes?
(a) She teaches Alzheimer's support classes.
(b) She documents her pregnancy.
(c) She bases her book on them.
(d) She teaches journaling classes.
2. What does Annie describe in this chapter?
(a) The autumn leaves.
(b) Her summer vacation.
(c) Physical and mental changes.
(d) Her Christmas decorations.
3. Who wrote the sentence, "I remain in darkness?"
(a) Annie's sister.
(b) Annie's older son.
(d) Annie's mother.
4. In addition to a handbag, Annie's mother buys a dress and ______________.
(a) A hat.
(b) A pair of shoes.
(c) A coat.
(d) A cardigan.
5. Whose changes does Annie describe?
(a) Her mother's.
(b) Her husband's.
(c) Her own.
(d) Her younger son's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bras does Annie's mother put on at one time?
2. Who is the author of I REMAIN IN DARKNESS?
3. Annie's book talks about the juxtaposition of _______________.
4. In addition to Annie, who else lives in the home when Annie's mother comes to live there?
5. On what is the title of the book based?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)