|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie's mother is moved to a medical facility because she _____________________.
(a) Doesn't like living alone.
(b) Doesn't like living in somebody else's house.
(c) Becomes very ill and needs special care.
(d) Is scared at the house.
2. Annie's book makes a connection between writing and ____________________.
(b) The creative process.
3. Whose feelings does Annie examine primarily in the book?
(a) Her sons'.
(b) Her own.
(c) Her mother's.
(d) Her sister's.
4. With what does Annie come to terms in this book?
(b) Memories of her mother.
(d) A new job.
5. Annie's story addresses the changing role of _________________.
(a) Child to parent.
(b) Parent to child.
(d) National government.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Annie's mother begin to show signs of deterioration?
2. Which member of Annie's family had been injured?
3. Who is the author of I REMAIN IN DARKNESS?
4. What does the author do with the events she summarizes?
5. What is the premise of I REMAIN IN DARKNESS?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)