|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what is the title of the book based?
(a) A sentence written by someone.
(b) A line in a poem.
(c) A scream in a hospital.
(d) A phrase uttered during a dream.
2. What is Annie's mother's name?
(a) Betty Duchesne.
(b) Blanche Duchesne.
(c) Blanche DuBois.
(d) Blanche Duquesne.
3. Annie's story explores the connection between ___________________.
(a) Mother and daughter.
(b) Brother and sister.
(c) Husband and wife.
(d) Father and son.
4. How had Annie's mother been injured?
(a) She cut her hand while chopping vegetables.
(b) A drunk driver hit her.
(c) She was pushed down stairs.
(d) She tried to shoot herself.
5. Who does Annie bring into her home to live?
(a) Her mother-in-law.
(b) Her stepson.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the premise of I REMAIN IN DARKNESS?
2. Which of the following elements does Annie not document regarding her mother's illness?
3. Annie comes to realize how ____________ memories are.
4. Which member of Annie's family had been injured?
5. Who wrote the sentence, "I remain in darkness?"
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)