|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie's story addresses the changing role of _________________.
(b) Child to parent.
(c) Parent to child.
(d) National government.
2. In addition to Annie, who else lives in the home when Annie's mother comes to live there?
(a) Annie's sons.
(b) Annie's sister.
(c) Annie's mother-in-law.
(d) Annie's husband.
3. Annie's story explores the connection between ___________________.
(a) Brother and sister.
(b) Husband and wife.
(c) Father and son.
(d) Mother and daughter.
4. Who wrote the sentence, "I remain in darkness?"
(a) Annie's sister.
(b) Annie's older son.
(c) Annie's mother.
5. What is Annie's mother's name?
(a) Blanche Duchesne.
(b) Blanche Duquesne.
(c) Blanche DuBois.
(d) Betty Duchesne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of Annie's family had been injured?
2. Who is the author of I REMAIN IN DARKNESS?
3. What are Annie's intentions for her journal notes?
4. Throughout the story, Annie has consistent feelings of __________.
5. On what is the title of the book based?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)