|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Annie's intentions for her journal notes?
(a) She would publish a book.
(b) She would share them with families of Alzheimer's Disease patients.
(c) She would share them with her family.
(d) She had no plans for them.
2. Throughout the story, Annie has consistent feelings of __________.
3. What was the last sentence Annie's mother ever wrote?
(a) I remain in darkness.
(b) Life is so good.
(c) I am so tired.
(d) I love you all.
4. How many sons does Annie have?
5. When does Annie's mother begin to show signs of deterioration?
(a) Winter of 1982.
(b) Autumn of 1964.
(c) Summer of 1983.
(d) Summer of 1972.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following elements does Annie not document regarding her mother's illness?
2. Which member of Annie's family had been injured?
3. When does Annie get the idea to publish her notes as a book?
4. What is the premise of I REMAIN IN DARKNESS?
5. What is the purpose of the Preface?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)