|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Annie's mother injured?
(a) Ten years ago.
(b) Two years ago.
(c) Last year.
(d) A couple days ago.
2. Which member of Annie's family had been injured?
(a) Her ex-husband.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her mother.
3. In addition to Annie, who else lives in the home when Annie's mother comes to live there?
(a) Annie's mother-in-law.
(b) Annie's sister.
(c) Annie's husband.
(d) Annie's sons.
4. What are Annie's intentions for her journal notes?
(a) She would share them with her family.
(b) She had no plans for them.
(c) She would share them with families of Alzheimer's Disease patients.
(d) She would publish a book.
5. With what does Annie come to terms in this book?
(c) Memories of her mother.
(d) A new job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Annie's mother's name?
2. Annie's book talks about the juxtaposition of _______________.
3. When does Annie's mother begin to show signs of deterioration?
4. Who does Annie bring into her home to live?
5. Who wrote the sentence, "I remain in darkness?"
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)