|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie's story addresses the changing role of _________________.
(a) Parent to child.
(c) Child to parent.
(d) National government.
2. What does the author do with the events she summarizes?
(a) She bases her book on them.
(b) She teaches journaling classes.
(c) She documents her pregnancy.
(d) She teaches Alzheimer's support classes.
3. Annie comes to realize how ____________ memories are.
4. Annie's book makes a connection between writing and ____________________.
(b) The creative process.
5. Annie's mother is moved to a medical facility because she _____________________.
(a) Doesn't like living in somebody else's house.
(b) Becomes very ill and needs special care.
(c) Is scared at the house.
(d) Doesn't like living alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie's story explores the connection between ___________________.
2. Which member of Annie's family had been injured?
3. How had Annie's mother been injured?
4. Who wrote the sentence, "I remain in darkness?"
5. What are Annie's intentions for her journal notes?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)