|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie's book talks about the juxtaposition of _______________.
(a) The left.
(c) The beginning.
(d) The right.
2. What was the last sentence Annie's mother ever wrote?
(a) I remain in darkness.
(b) I love you all.
(c) I am so tired.
(d) Life is so good.
3. When does Annie get the idea to publish her notes as a book?
(a) When she gets mad at her ex-husband.
(b) When her mother goes to the medical facility.
(c) After her mother's death.
(d) When her mother doesn't recognize her anymore.
4. Throughout the story, Annie has consistent feelings of __________.
5. What are Annie's intentions for her journal notes?
(a) She would share them with her family.
(b) She had no plans for them.
(c) She would share them with families of Alzheimer's Disease patients.
(d) She would publish a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of the Preface?
2. When was Annie's mother injured?
3. Which member of Annie's family had been injured?
4. When does Annie's mother begin to show signs of deterioration?
5. With what does Annie come to terms in this book?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)