|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1985 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Annie's mother approach her about being ashamed of Annie's behavior?
(a) When she made love with a man not her husband.
(b) When she wrote a bad check.
(c) When she slapped her son.
(d) When she wrecked the car.
2. How do the patients behave in their senility?
3. What cherished item of her mother's does Annie not know what to do with?
(a) Sewing basket.
(b) Snowglobe collection.
(c) Faberge egg.
(d) Diamond ring.
4. What does Annie do as her mother sleeps?
(a) Makes coffee.
(b) Touches her gently.
(c) Goes out to lunch.
5. When does Annie's mother make exaggerated moves?
(a) When she walks onto carpet.
(b) When she crosses the street.
(c) When she gets out of bed.
(d) When she walks up steps.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Blanche NOT exhibit after her hip surgery?
2. Which of the following elements does Annie not document regarding her mother's illness?
3. Who does Annie bring into her home to live?
4. Why does Blanche have such a hard time eating the cake Annie brings?
5. What is it about her mother's physical appearance that is most distressing for Annie?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)