|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1985 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What physical manifestation does Annie experience as a result of her mother's decline?
(a) Stomach pains.
(d) Dizzy spells.
2. What does Blanche put into her pockets?
(d) Kitty litter.
3. What does Annie feel that she lost regarding her other?
(d) sense of humor.
4. How do Annie's sons react when visitors laugh at Blanche?
(a) They are offended.
(b) They laugh too.
(c) They cry.
(d) They reprimand them.
5. What is an important motif in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie's book makes a connection between writing and ____________________.
2. When Blanche's needs change she is moved to ________________.
3. On a shopping trip Annie sees a woman ____________________ who reminds her of her mother.
4. When does Annie get the idea to publish her notes as a book?
5. What is the one thing that remains of the mother that Annie once knew?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)