|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1985 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the last sentence Annie's mother ever wrote?
(a) I love you all.
(b) Life is so good.
(c) I am so tired.
(d) I remain in darkness.
2. Annie's mother puts on more than one ___________.
3. In what price range is the handbag that Annie's mother buys?
(b) The most expensive.
(c) Bargain basement.
4. How do the patients behave in their senility?
5. What habit of Annie's mother's distresses Annie?
(a) Wearing her shoes in the shower.
(b) Picking her nose.
(c) Taking off her clothes.
(d) Rushing with her to the elevator and babbling.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Annie come to terms in this book?
2. What physical manifestation does Annie experience as a result of her mother's decline?
3. What does Annie's mother want to buy?
4. What is an important theme in the book?
5. One of Blanche's roommates reminds Annie of _____________________.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)