|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1985 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie's book talks about the juxtaposition of _______________.
(a) The left.
(b) The beginning.
(c) The right.
2. What is a major motif in this chapter?
(a) Role reversal.
3. From what did Annie suffer when she was eighteen-years-old?
(c) Scarlet fever.
4. What does Annie find when she comes to see her mother one day?
(a) A birthday party.
(b) A caged bird.
(c) A piano.
(d) A pile of excrement.
5. Who wrote the sentence, "I remain in darkness?"
(a) Annie's sister.
(b) Annie's mother.
(d) Annie's older son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Annie's mother walking with in the department store when she is laughing?
2. Which of the following does Annie's mother NOT do?
3. Who is embarrassed by Annie's mother's behavior in the department store?
4. What happened to Annie's mother the year Annie's grandmother died?
5. When does Annie's mother make exaggerated moves?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)