|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1985 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Annie's mother go to live after she stays at Annie's house for awhile?
(a) She returns to her own home.
(b) She dies.
(c) A full-time medical facility.
(d) An assisted living apartment.
2. What does the author do with the events she summarizes?
(a) She teaches journaling classes.
(b) She documents her pregnancy.
(c) She bases her book on them.
(d) She teaches Alzheimer's support classes.
3. Her mother's physical state forces Annie to acknowledge _____________________.
(a) The ultimate death of her mother.
(b) She needs better doctors.
(c) Her own mortality.
(d) She probably inherited this.
4. Annie comes to realize how ____________ memories are.
5. What does Annie remember about her mother's physical presence?
(a) She never pampered herself.
(b) She was always overweight.
(c) She was a real diva.
(d) She had beautiful hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what month does this chapter focus?
2. What does Annie note about her mother when she comes to visit her in October?
3. Surgery prevents Annie from seeing her mother for how long?
4. Who wrote the sentence, "I remain in darkness?"
5. How does Annie feel when the elevator door shuts in her mother's face?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)