|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1983.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie describe in this chapter?
(a) The autumn leaves.
(b) Her Christmas decorations.
(c) Physical and mental changes.
(d) Her summer vacation.
2. Annie's book talks about the juxtaposition of _______________.
(b) The left.
(c) The beginning.
(d) The right.
3. Annie's mother can no longer remember _______________.
(a) Her address.
(b) Her birthday.
(c) Her name.
(d) Her age.
4. What does Annie's mother want to buy?
(a) A house.
(b) A car.
(c) A handbag.
(d) A springform pan.
5. What is an important theme in the book?
(c) The power of memory.
(d) Coming of age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the handbag that Annie's mother buys?
2. Annie's mother lifts her legs and bends her knees in an exaggerated way ____________.
3. How many sons does Annie have?
4. When was Annie's mother injured?
5. Who is embarrassed by Annie's mother's behavior in the department store?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)