|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1983.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Annie's mother injured?
(a) Last year.
(b) Two years ago.
(c) A couple days ago.
(d) Ten years ago.
2. When does Annie's mother begin to show signs of deterioration?
(a) Autumn of 1964.
(b) Summer of 1983.
(c) Winter of 1982.
(d) Summer of 1972.
3. How does Annie document her mother's illness?
(a) Makes audio tapes.
(b) Takes notes.
(c) Shoots video.
(d) Takes Polaroids.
4. Who does Annie bring into her home to live?
(a) Her stepson.
(b) Her mother-in-law.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
5. With what does Annie come to terms in this book?
(c) A new job.
(d) Memories of her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Throughout the story, Annie has consistent feelings of __________.
2. Annie comes to realize how ____________ memories are.
3. On what year does this chapter focus?
4. Annie's mother can no longer remember _______________.
5. Annie's mother is moved to a medical facility because she _____________________.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)