|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1983.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Annie reminded when her mother puts on two bras at one time?
(a) A Las Vegas act.
(b) An argument she had with her mother once.
(c) A cartoon character.
(d) A small child.
2. Which of the following elements does Annie not document regarding her mother's illness?
(b) Bodily functions.
3. What is the purpose of the Preface?
(a) The author summarizes events.
(b) The author gives acknowledgements.
(c) The author tells her personal history.
(d) The author provides her resume.
4. What physical ailment does Annie experience lately?
(a) Her ear aches.
(b) She gets migraines.
(c) Her stomach hurts.
(d) She has acid indigestion.
5. Who is Annie's mother walking with in the department store when she is laughing?
(a) Her grandson.
(b) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose feelings does Annie examine primarily in the book?
2. Who is embarrassed by Annie's mother's behavior in the department store?
3. Annie comes to realize how ____________ memories are.
4. Annie's story explores the connection between ___________________.
5. What physical manifestation does Annie experience as a result of her mother's decline?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)