|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1983.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie comes to realize how ____________ memories are.
2. When does Annie get the idea to publish her notes as a book?
(a) When her mother goes to the medical facility.
(b) After her mother's death.
(c) When she gets mad at her ex-husband.
(d) When her mother doesn't recognize her anymore.
3. Where does Annie's mother go to live after she stays at Annie's house for awhile?
(a) An assisted living apartment.
(b) She dies.
(c) A full-time medical facility.
(d) She returns to her own home.
4. In what price range is the handbag that Annie's mother buys?
(a) Bargain basement.
(c) The most expensive.
5. Who can Annie's mother no longer remember?
(b) Her son-in-law.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her daughter-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of Annie's family had been injured?
2. On what is the title of the book based?
3. Who wrote the sentence, "I remain in darkness?"
4. What does the author do with the events she summarizes?
5. Annie's mother lifts her legs and bends her knees in an exaggerated way ____________.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)