|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1983.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What physical ailment does Annie experience lately?
(a) She gets migraines.
(b) Her ear aches.
(c) Her stomach hurts.
(d) She has acid indigestion.
2. What reaction does Annie's mother cause in the department store?
3. What are Annie's intentions for her journal notes?
(a) She would publish a book.
(b) She would share them with her family.
(c) She had no plans for them.
(d) She would share them with families of Alzheimer's Disease patients.
4. Annie's story explores the connection between ___________________.
(a) Brother and sister.
(b) Husband and wife.
(c) Father and son.
(d) Mother and daughter.
5. Who is embarrassed by Annie's mother's behavior in the department store?
(a) Annie's father.
(b) Annie's husband.
(c) A sales clerk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of I REMAIN IN DARKNESS?
2. How old was Annie when she had an argument with her mother about a bra?
3. How does Annie document her mother's illness?
4. Annie's book makes a connection between writing and ____________________.
5. What was the last sentence Annie's mother ever wrote?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)