|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1983.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what is the title of the book based?
(a) A scream in a hospital.
(b) A line in a poem.
(c) A sentence written by someone.
(d) A phrase uttered during a dream.
2. When does Annie's mother begin to show signs of deterioration?
(a) Autumn of 1964.
(b) Winter of 1982.
(c) Summer of 1972.
(d) Summer of 1983.
3. How much content did Annie create with each diary entry?
(a) Pages of paragraphs at a time.
(b) Two or three chapters at a time.
(c) At least a chapter.
4. What was the reason for the argument about a bra between Annie and her mother?
(a) Annie bought a red bra.
(b) Annie would not wear a bra.
(c) Annie bought a strapless bra.
(d) Annie wore a bra without permission.
5. The handbag that Annie's mother buys is made of _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Annie's mother make exaggerated moves?
2. What does Annie's mother want to buy?
3. Whose changes does Annie describe?
4. What does the author do with the events she summarizes?
5. On what month does this chapter focus?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)