|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1983.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie's mother can no longer remember _______________.
(a) Her birthday.
(b) Her address.
(c) Her age.
(d) Her name.
2. Annie finds herself feeling ____________ toward her mother.
3. What is the premise of I REMAIN IN DARKNESS?
(a) The experience of Annie going blind.
(b) A young girl in the South shares her diary.
(c) The gradual decline of Annie's mother.
(d) A hostage tells her story to Annie.
4. Who wrote the sentence, "I remain in darkness?"
(b) Annie's mother.
(c) Annie's sister.
(d) Annie's older son.
5. What reaction does Annie's mother cause in the department store?
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie's book talks about the juxtaposition of _______________.
2. In addition to Annie, who else lives in the home when Annie's mother comes to live there?
3. In what price range is the handbag that Annie's mother buys?
4. Who can Annie's mother no longer remember?
5. What physical ailment does Annie experience lately?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)