|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1983.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Annie's mother walking with in the department store when she is laughing?
(b) Her husband.
(d) Her grandson.
2. Where does Annie's mother go to live after she stays at Annie's house for awhile?
(a) A full-time medical facility.
(b) She dies.
(c) She returns to her own home.
(d) An assisted living apartment.
3. Which member of Annie's family had been injured?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her ex-husband.
(d) Her mother.
4. What does Annie's mother lose?
(a) Her memory.
(b) Her gloves.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Her house keys.
5. Why does Annie's mother buy such an expensive handbag?
(a) It coordinates with everything.
(b) It will be her last one.
(c) She wants it to last forever.
(d) She is going out and wants to look nice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie's mother lifts her legs and bends her knees in an exaggerated way ____________.
2. In what price range is the handbag that Annie's mother buys?
3. Who does Annie bring into her home to live?
4. How old was Annie when she had an argument with her mother about a bra?
5. Annie's book talks about the juxtaposition of _______________.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)