|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1983.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an important theme in the book?
(b) Coming of age.
(d) The power of memory.
2. How much content did Annie create with each diary entry?
(a) Two or three chapters at a time.
(c) Pages of paragraphs at a time.
(d) At least a chapter.
3. What is the premise of I REMAIN IN DARKNESS?
(a) The experience of Annie going blind.
(b) A young girl in the South shares her diary.
(c) The gradual decline of Annie's mother.
(d) A hostage tells her story to Annie.
4. What does Annie's mother want to buy?
(a) A springform pan.
(b) A house.
(c) A handbag.
(d) A car.
5. How old was Annie when she had an argument with her mother about a bra?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the reason for the argument about a bra between Annie and her mother?
2. In what price range is the handbag that Annie's mother buys?
3. Who is embarrassed by Annie's mother's behavior in the department store?
4. Annie's book makes a connection between writing and ____________________.
5. Which member of Annie's family had been injured?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)