|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1985 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following elements does Annie not document regarding her mother's illness?
(b) Bodily functions.
2. How much content did Annie create with each diary entry?
(a) Two or three chapters at a time.
(b) Pages of paragraphs at a time.
(c) At least a chapter.
3. Annie's mother is moved to a medical facility because she _____________________.
(a) Doesn't like living alone.
(b) Becomes very ill and needs special care.
(c) Doesn't like living in somebody else's house.
(d) Is scared at the house.
4. What does Annie's mother lose?
(a) Her house keys.
(b) Her memory.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Her gloves.
5. When Blanche's needs change she is moved to ________________.
(a) A mental hospital.
(b) A geriatric ward.
(c) Intensive care unit.
(d) An assisted living apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what month does this chapter focus?
2. Where do Annie and her mother sit while they visit at the hospital?
3. How had Annie's mother been injured?
4. Why did Annie hide feces as a child?
5. Annie feels that her own life runs ___________ her mother's.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)