Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1983.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Annie's mother injured?
(a) Ten years ago.
(b) Two years ago.
(c) A couple days ago.
(d) Last year.
2. What is the premise of I REMAIN IN DARKNESS?
(a) The experience of Annie going blind.
(b) The gradual decline of Annie's mother.
(c) A young girl in the South shares her diary.
(d) A hostage tells her story to Annie.
3. How had Annie's mother been injured?
(a) She tried to shoot herself.
(b) She was pushed down stairs.
(c) She cut her hand while chopping vegetables.
(d) A drunk driver hit her.
4. Throughout the story, Annie has consistent feelings of __________.
5. With what does Annie come to terms in this book?
(b) Memories of her mother.
(c) A new job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie's mother is moved to a medical facility because she _____________________.
2. When does Annie's mother make exaggerated moves?
3. What is the purpose of the Preface?
4. What physical ailment does Annie experience lately?
5. Why does Annie's mother buy such an expensive handbag?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)