|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1984 July-December.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an important theme in the book?
(c) The power of memory.
(d) Coming of age.
2. What is placed all over the institution where Blanche lives?
(a) Fire extinguishers.
3. Annie feels more indifferent than angry at her mother's ________________.
(a) Eating habits.
(c) Loss of memory.
(d) Bodily functions.
4. Annie's mother can no longer remember _______________.
(a) Her age.
(b) Her name.
(c) Her birthday.
(d) Her address.
5. The handbag that Annie's mother buys is made of _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie's mother is moved to a medical facility because she _____________________.
2. What does Annie's mother do as she walks through the department store?
3. Her mother's physical state forces Annie to acknowledge _____________________.
4. Annie's book makes a connection between writing and ____________________.
5. How does Annie's mother often respond when she gives her a manicure?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)