|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1984 July-December.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Annie's mother make exaggerated moves?
(a) When she crosses the street.
(b) When she walks up steps.
(c) When she gets out of bed.
(d) When she walks onto carpet.
2. Why does Annie's mother buy such an expensive handbag?
(a) She wants it to last forever.
(b) She is going out and wants to look nice.
(c) It will be her last one.
(d) It coordinates with everything.
3. Why did Annie hide feces as a child?
(a) She was embarrassed.
(b) She was confused.
(c) She didn't want to go to the outside toilet.
(d) She wanted to show her mother.
4. What does Annie's mother do as she walks through the department store?
5. What does Annie's mother lose?
(a) Her gloves.
(b) Her purse.
(c) Her house keys.
(d) Her memory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the last sentence Annie's mother ever wrote?
2. In what price range is the handbag that Annie's mother buys?
3. Annie has to remind herself that the situation with her mother ___________________.
4. Who is embarrassed by Annie's mother's behavior in the department store?
5. What does Annie remember about her mother's physical presence?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)