|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1984 July-December.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Annie plan to dispose of her mother's belongings?
(a) Put them in storage.
(b) Burn them.
(c) Give them to charity.
(d) Sell them.
2. Annie's mother is moved to a medical facility because she _____________________.
(a) Is scared at the house.
(b) Becomes very ill and needs special care.
(c) Doesn't like living in somebody else's house.
(d) Doesn't like living alone.
3. What reaction does Annie's mother cause in the department store?
4. Annie notes that Blanche's body __________________.
(a) Is getting fat.
(b) Is very rough.
(c) Has no strength or firmness.
(d) Is losing weight.
5. Why does Annie feel guilty regarding her mother?
(a) That she talked about her behind her back.
(b) That she swore at her.
(c) That she never came home for Christmas holidays.
(d) That she couldn't care for her in her own home.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what month does this chapter focus?
2. How do the women in the nursing home behave?
3. How many sons does Annie have?
4. How many bras does Annie's mother put on at one time?
5. What is the last sentence Annie's mother ever wrote?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)