|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1984 July-December.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Annie and her mother sit while they visit at the hospital?
(a) The nursery.
(b) The lobby.
(c) The garden.
(d) The cafeteria.
2. What is Blanche's reaction to Annie's return?
(a) She does not acknowledge her.
(b) She cries.
(c) She does not say anything to her.
(d) She is happy to see her.
3. What does Annie's mother do as she walks through the department store?
4. What are Annie's intentions for her journal notes?
(a) She would share them with families of Alzheimer's Disease patients.
(b) She had no plans for them.
(c) She would publish a book.
(d) She would share them with her family.
5. Annie's book makes a connection between writing and ____________________.
(c) The creative process.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Annie NOT note about the hospital?
2. When Blanche's needs change she is moved to ________________.
3. What physical ailment does Annie experience lately?
4. Of what is Annie reminded when her mother puts on two bras at one time?
5. Annie's book talks about the juxtaposition of _______________.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)