|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1984 July-December.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had Annie's mother been injured?
(a) A drunk driver hit her.
(b) She tried to shoot herself.
(c) She cut her hand while chopping vegetables.
(d) She was pushed down stairs.
2. How does Annie's mother sit?
(a) With her legs crossed.
(b) With her legs spread.
(c) With her mouth open.
(d) With one leg tucked under her.
3. From what country does Annie return at the beginning of this chapter?
4. Annie notes that Blanche's body __________________.
(a) Is getting fat.
(b) Is very rough.
(c) Has no strength or firmness.
(d) Is losing weight.
5. Annie's mother is moved to a medical facility because she _____________________.
(a) Is scared at the house.
(b) Becomes very ill and needs special care.
(c) Doesn't like living alone.
(d) Doesn't like living in somebody else's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Annie come to terms in this book?
2. Annie has to remind herself that the situation with her mother ___________________.
3. When is Annie's patience most tested with her mother?
4. The handbag that Annie's mother buys is made of _____________.
5. What is placed all over the institution where Blanche lives?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)