|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1984 July-December.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Annie come to terms in this book?
(a) A new job.
(c) Memories of her mother.
2. Annie has to remind herself that the situation with her mother ___________________.
(a) Is impossible.
(b) Is just temporary.
(c) Is reality.
(d) Is a payback.
3. What does Annie feel that she lost regarding her other?
(a) sense of humor.
4. Annie states that "The body I see ________________."
(a) Is also mine.
(b) Is repugnant to me.
(c) Is beautiful.
(d) Is a memory.
5. What does Annie remember about her mother's physical presence?
(a) She was always overweight.
(b) She had beautiful hair.
(c) She never pampered herself.
(d) She was a real diva.
Short Answer Questions
1. What habit of Annie's mother's distresses Annie?
2. What does the author do with the events she summarizes?
3. Annie feels more indifferent than angry at her mother's ________________.
4. Annie's mother lifts her legs and bends her knees in an exaggerated way ____________.
5. When Annie projects into the future, she _____________________.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)