|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1984 July-December.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie would rather accept her mother's ____________ instead of her death.
2. Who did Blanche take Annie to visit in the hospital when Annie was a child?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her father.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) An uncle.
3. Annie notes that Blanche's body __________________.
(a) Has no strength or firmness.
(b) Is getting fat.
(c) Is losing weight.
(d) Is very rough.
4. Whose feelings does Annie examine primarily in the book?
(a) Her sons'.
(b) Her own.
(c) Her sister's.
(d) Her mother's.
5. How had Annie's mother been injured?
(a) A drunk driver hit her.
(b) She tried to shoot herself.
(c) She cut her hand while chopping vegetables.
(d) She was pushed down stairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie has become her mother's _______________.
2. How does Annie's mother often respond when she gives her a manicure?
3. What is it about her mother's physical appearance that is most distressing for Annie?
4. Annie's mother puts on more than one ___________.
5. How old was Annie when she had an argument with her mother about a bra?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)