|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1985 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the reason for the argument about a bra between Annie and her mother?
(a) Annie wore a bra without permission.
(b) Annie bought a strapless bra.
(c) Annie would not wear a bra.
(d) Annie bought a red bra.
2. Which of the following does Blanche NOT exhibit after her hip surgery?
(a) Inability to eat.
(b) Better mobility.
(c) Blank eyes.
(d) Twitching hands.
3. Annie remembers how her mother _________________ before she fell ill.
(a) Played the piano.
(b) Got her hair done.
(c) Looked at her.
(d) Gave great parties.
4. How do the patients behave in their senility?
5. Annie has become her mother's _______________.
(c) Best friend.
(d) Hair stylist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Annie when she had an argument with her mother about a bra?
2. What alarms Annie about her mother's daily life?
3. What physical manifestation does Annie experience as a result of her mother's decline?
4. What is it about her mother's physical appearance that is most distressing for Annie?
5. How does Annie's mother sit?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)