|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1985 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie notes that Blanche's eyes are _________________.
(c) Red and sunken.
2. What physical ailment does Annie experience lately?
(a) Her stomach hurts.
(b) She has acid indigestion.
(c) She gets migraines.
(d) Her ear aches.
3. Annie states that "The body I see ________________."
(a) Is a memory.
(b) Is also mine.
(c) Is repugnant to me.
(d) Is beautiful.
4. What is it about her mother's physical appearance that is most distressing for Annie?
(a) Her stringy hair.
(b) Her pale skin.
(c) Her vacant eyes.
(d) Her wrinkles.
5. Where does Annie's mother get lost?
(a) In the neighborhood.
(b) At church.
(c) At the mall.
(d) In the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Annie's mother make exaggerated moves?
2. How do the patients behave in their senility?
3. Surgery prevents Annie from seeing her mother for how long?
4. Annie feels more indifferent than angry at her mother's ________________.
5. What is an important theme in the book?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)