|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1985 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe the cake that Annie brings for her mother to eat.
(a) Too crumbly.
(b) Too messy.
(c) Too moist.
(d) Too dry.
2. Which of the following does Blanche NOT exhibit after her hip surgery?
(a) Twitching hands.
(b) Inability to eat.
(c) Better mobility.
(d) Blank eyes.
3. Which of the following does Annie's mother NOT do?
(a) Hides her soiled clothing.
(b) Talks to imaginary people.
(c) Dials psychic hotline numbers.
(d) Goes to the bathroom in her underwear.
4. How many years did Annie's mother wear gray or black clothing in mourning for her mother?
5. What happens to Blanche in September?
(a) She has heart surgery.
(b) She gets a new hairstyle.
(c) She is allowed home visits.
(d) She breaks her hip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie's mother can no longer remember _______________.
2. What does Blanche put into her pockets?
3. What reaction does Annie's mother cause in the department store?
4. What does Annie remember that makes her break down and cry?
5. In what does Annie find some small comfort related to her mother?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)