|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1985 January-June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie has become her mother's _______________.
(a) Best friend.
(b) Hair stylist.
2. Annie states that "The body I see ________________."
(a) Is repugnant to me.
(b) Is a memory.
(c) Is beautiful.
(d) Is also mine.
3. Annie feels more indifferent than angry at her mother's ________________.
(a) Bodily functions.
(c) Loss of memory.
(d) Eating habits.
4. What physical manifestation does Annie experience as a result of her mother's decline?
(a) Dizzy spells.
(d) Stomach pains.
5. Where must Blanche sit during Annie's Sunday visits with her now?
(a) In her bed.
(b) In the TV room.
(c) On a bench.
(d) In a wheelchair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie note about the hospital where her mother is staying?
2. What does Annie describe in this chapter?
3. Annie feels that her own life runs ___________ her mother's.
4. One of Blanche's roommates is __________________.
5. What color is the handbag that Annie's mother buys?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)