Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter Eleven)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Where is the light on Cincinnatus' ceiling placed?
2. What does Cincinnatus do outside the new prisoner's cell?
3. What does M'sieur Pierre show Cincinnatus?
4. Where did Cincinnatus grow up?
5. What present has one of Marthe's brothers brought Cincinnatus?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. In the story that Cincinnatus tells from his childhood, how does he get to the garden?
2. Describe the plot of Quercus.
3. Describe Cincinnatus's...
This section contains 964 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)