Short Answer Key
1. How does the judge deliver Cincinnatus' sentence?
He whispers it in Cincinnatus' ear.
2. Where is the prison located?
On a mountaintop.
3. Who is waiting for Cincinnatus in his prison cell?
4. What do Rodion and Cincinnatus do when Rodion comes back to Cincinnatus's cell after first dropping him off?
5. What furniture is in Cincinnatus' cell?
A cot, a table, and a chair.
6. What does the prison director scold the prisoner for doing?
Letting his dinner get cold.
7. When Cincinnatus asks the prison director when his execution will be, what answer does the director give?
The director does not know when the execution will be.
8. Who does the director say will need time to prepare for the execution?
9. What does the director request Cincinnatus to do?
Write a formal note of thanks to...
This section contains 2,457 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)