|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Cincinnatus grow up?
(a) In a foster home.
(b) In an orphanage.
(c) In a convent.
(d) Homeless on the streets.
2. What does the librarian refuse to do?
(a) Discuss the organization of the library.
(b) Particpate in Pierre's card trick.
(c) Bring Cincinnatus's books.
(d) Discuss the conditions of Cincinnatus's cell.
3. Why does Cincinnatus start to go for a walk?
(a) He sees a light down the hallway.
(b) He wants to sneak away.
(c) Rodion suggests it.
(d) Emmie beckons to him.
4. What does Cincinnatus think when the scratching noises pause and then continue?
(a) That the scratcher may want to harm him.
(b) That he has communicated.
(c) That he cannot stop them.
(d) That the scratcher is uncertain.
5. What animal does Pierre compare Cincinnatus to?
(a) A shy deer.
(b) A snake.
(c) A wolf cub.
(d) A prowling cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the eighth day, how much of Cincinnatus' pencil is used up?
2. What does Cecilia C. tell Cincinnatus about his father?
3. What additional news does Cincinnatus get at the same time?
4. What does Cincinnatus do with the special envelope his lawyer has brought?
5. Where does Cincinnatus write that he will evolve a third eye?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)