|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cincinnatus think when the scratching noises pause and then continue?
(a) That he has communicated.
(b) That the scratcher may want to harm him.
(c) That he cannot stop them.
(d) That the scratcher is uncertain.
2. On the eighth day, how much of Cincinnatus' pencil is used up?
(a) Exactly one quarter.
(b) About half.
(c) More than a third.
(d) Almost two-thirds.
3. What does CIncinnatus do in response to the scratching noises?
(b) Call out.
(c) Scratch on the walls.
(d) Knock on the walls.
4. What does Cincinnatus describe as discovering, as he takes off layer after layer of his clothes/himself?
(a) His core being.
(c) A connection with the world.
5. How are the books in the library catalog listed?
(a) By the color of the cover.
(b) By the author's middle initial.
(c) By the number of pages.
(d) By the weight of the volume.
Short Answer Questions
1. What additional news does Cincinnatus get at the same time?
2. What is Marthe holding when she meets with Cincinnaus?
3. Where on the table does Rodion set the vase of flowers?
4. What does Cincinnatus think is happening when he wakes up the third day?
5. What does Pierre do when Rodrig Ivanovich comes in to listen to his lecture?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)