|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the director think Cincinnatus should feel about the new prisoner?
(a) Excited and anxious to meet him.
(b) Jealous and suspicious.
(c) Sad at sharing the prison.
(d) Afraid to meet him, for fear of not being good enough.
2. What does the lawyer offer to Cincinnatus?
(a) Copies of the trial transcript.
(b) Free services to make his will and a trust for his wife.
(c) A private meeting with the judge.
(d) An autographed photo of himself.
3. What is the first thing Cincinnatus says to Emmie after she slips into his room?
(a) You are safe.
(b) Who are you?
(c) Hello, little girl.
(d) He is gone.
4. Where did Cincinnatus grow up?
(a) In a convent.
(b) In a foster home.
(c) In an orphanage.
(d) Homeless on the streets.
5. What possible consequence of Roman's sickness does the director mention?
(a) Roman may not make it to the execution.
(b) Roman will not be able to deliver a complaint for Cincinnatus.
(c) Cincinnatus will need to represent himself.
(d) Cincinnatus will need a new attorney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like the day that Cincinnatus receives the letter?
2. What color is the letter Cincinnatus receives when he wakes?
3. What words does Cincinnatus see written on the wall of the hallway?
4. What does Cincinnatus think is happening when he wakes up the third day?
5. What does the director say is wrong with Roman Vissarionovich?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)