|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cincinnatus think is happening when he wakes up the third day?
(a) Cincinnatus thinks Marthe must be coming to visit.
(b) Cincinnatus thinks it must be time for the execution.
(c) Cincinnatus thinks he must be about to be freed.
(d) Cincinnatus thinks he must be dreaming.
2. What does Cincinnatus do when he undresses at the end of his second day in prison?
(a) He puts his clothes in the bed to form a second version of him.
(b) He throws his clothes out the window.
(c) He redresses and undresses in several different outfits, changing personality.
(d) He continues undressing and takes apart his entire body.
3. What awakens Cincinnatus the third day?
(c) A taste.
(d) A smell.
4. When Cincinnatus asks the prison director when his execution will be, what answer does the director give?
(a) The director says the execution will be whenever Cincinnatus is ready.
(b) The director does not know when the execution will be.
(c) The director says the execution will be the next day.
(d) The director says the execution will be in a year.
5. Who does the director say will need time to prepare for the execution?
(a) The townspeople.
(b) The executioner.
(c) The director.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rodion do while Cincinnatus looks out over the landscape?
2. What does the lawyer offer to Cincinnatus?
3. What does Cincinnatus credit his lawyer with?
4. What job does Cincinnatus take on in his twenties?
5. Who does Rodrig Ivanovich seem to transform into?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)