|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cincinnatus allowed to wear at gala performances because of his profession?
(a) Heeled black velvet shoes.
(b) White silk stockings.
(c) A red fringed robe.
(d) A feathered hat.
2. Where is Cincinnatus during his meeting with Pierre the day after Marthe's first visit?
(a) On his chair.
(b) On his floor.
(c) On his table.
(d) On his cot.
3. What does Cincinnatus tell the lawyer is not real?
(a) Cincinnatus says that the execution isn't real.
(b) Cincinnatus says the prison isn't real.
(c) Cincinnatus says the people around him aren't real.
(d) Cincinnatus says that he is not real.
4. What does Cincinnatus complain about that causes Pierre to call him rude?
(a) The slurping sound Pierre makes.
(b) The smell of Pierre's feet.
(c) The color of Pierre's clothes.
(d) Pierre's habit of talking quickly.
5. What happens to the tunnel entrance in Cincinntus' cell?
(a) It is loosely boarded over.
(b) It disappears without explanation.
(c) It is plastered over.
(d) It is covered with a sign that says "Do Not Enter."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the lawyer take Cincinnatus during their meeting?
2. What method of death does Cincinnatus write that he would prefer to beheading by axe?
3. What special item has Cincinnatus asked for?
4. What does Cincinnatus attribute the scratching on the walls to?
5. Besides blades, what does Rodion's penknife have?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)