|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the scratching noises when Cincinnatus makes noise?
(a) They get very quiet.
(b) They stop.
(c) They get louder.
(d) They move to another part of the wall.
2. While Cincinnatus meets with his lawyer, who does the prison director inform Cincinnatus is coming?
(a) Another prisoner.
(b) Another lawyer.
(c) The trial judge.
(d) His wife.
3. What is Cincinnatus allowed to wear at gala performances because of his profession?
(a) Heeled black velvet shoes.
(b) A red fringed robe.
(c) A feathered hat.
(d) White silk stockings.
4. What is dirtying the lawyer's back?
5. What does Cincinnatus do with the special envelope his lawyer has brought?
(a) Cincinnatus burns it.
(b) Cincinnatus tears it up.
(c) Cincinnatus throws it out the window.
(d) Cincinnatus spits on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cincinnatus do outside the new prisoner's cell?
2. What does the director give to Pierre?
3. What color are the festive walls of Cincinnatus' cell, as the sun shines in through the freshly washed window?
4. What does Cincinnatus tell the lawyer is not real?
5. What time does Rodrig Ivanovich appear?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)