|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Emmie tease during Marthe's visit?
(a) The grandfather.
2. What does the director give to Pierre?
(a) A chocolate cake.
(b) The librarian's scarf.
(c) Two gold coins.
(d) Cincinnatus's drawing.
3. How does Cincinnatus describe his wife?
(a) Beautiful, humble, and weak.
(b) Friendly, happy, and giving.
(c) Nagging, stubborn, and unfaithful.
(d) Forgiving, empty-headed, and easily manipulated.
4. What does M'sieur Pierre show Cincinnatus?
(a) Different colored stones.
(b) Snapshots of himself.
(c) A collection of stamps from different times and places.
(d) Articles cut out from magazines.
5. What is the director's attitude toward M'sieur Pierre?
(a) Impartial and uncaring.
(b) Irritated and grumbling.
(c) Fawning and complimentary.
(d) Aloof and distainful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where on the table does Rodion set the vase of flowers?
2. What is the one difference between Marthe's two identical twin brothers?
3. What is Marthe holding when she meets with Cincinnaus?
4. What does Cincinnatus say when he learns his mother has come to see him?
5. What is Cincinnatus allowed to wear at gala performances because of his profession?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)