|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds what the lawyer was looking for at the beginning of his meeting with Cincinnatus?
(a) The prison guard.
(b) The lawyer.
(c) The prison director.
2. What does the director give to Pierre?
(a) Cincinnatus's drawing.
(b) The librarian's scarf.
(c) A chocolate cake.
(d) Two gold coins.
3. How does Cincinnatus feel about his wife?
(a) He likes her.
(b) He hates her.
(c) He doesn't care about her.
(d) He loves her.
4. What present has one of Marthe's brothers brought Cincinnatus?
(a) A bowl of wax fruit.
(b) A harmonica.
(c) A statue of Marthe.
(d) A photograph of himself.
5. What is the one difference between Marthe's two identical twin brothers?
(a) One is missing a hand, and he keeps his false hand in is pocket.
(b) One has a black mustache and the other a blonde one.
(c) One wears all red clothes and the other all black.
(d) One is an inch taller than the other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special item has Cincinnatus asked for?
2. Where does the lawyer take Cincinnatus during their meeting?
3. What happens when M'sieur Pierre sits down?
4. What does M'sieur Pierre show Cincinnatus?
5. What is Cincinnatus allowed to wear at gala performances because of his profession?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)