1. How does the judge deliver Cincinnatus' sentence?
(a) He writes it on a piece of paper and gives it to Cincinnatus' attorney.
(b) He whispers it in Cincinnatus' ear.
(c) He shouts it out to the courtroom.
(d) He puts up a sign over the window.
2. Where is the prison located?
(a) In the middle of the town.
(b) In a lake in a valley.
(c) Inside a cavern.
(d) On a mountaintop.
3. Who is waiting for Cincinnatus in his prison cell?
(a) The judge.
(b) His wife.
(c) His lawyer.
(d) The prison director.
4. What do Rodion and Cincinnatus do when Rodion comes back to Cincinnatus's cell after first dropping him off?
(a) They dance.
(b) They jump.
(c) They sing.
(d) They fly.
5. What furniture is in Cincinnatus' cell?
(a) A couch, a wardrobe, and a coffee table.
(b) A cot, a table, and a chair.
(c) A murphy bed and a bookshelf.
(d) A desk and a bench.
This section contains 4,940 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)