|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shannon give Shane?
(a) She gives him her life.
(b) She gives him flowers.
(c) She gives him makeup.
(d) She gives him Manus.
2. What covers the mantle at Shannon's parents' house at Christmastime?
(b) Fake greenery.
(d) Angel hair.
3. Who does Shannon call after locking Manus in the closet?
(a) She calls Evie.
(b) She calls Brandy.
(c) She calls Shane.
(d) She calls her parents.
4. What does Evie say to Shannon, thinking she is Manus?
(a) She asks if he has killed Shannon yet.
(b) She threatens to get a restraining order and thinks Manus shot Shannon.
(c) She asks how soon he can come to Cancun to be with her.
(d) She asks if her cat has been fed liked she asked.
5. Who does Seth think shot Shannon?
(a) Brandy Alexander.
(b) Manus Kelley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Shane and Shannon's father take them with his pickup truck in the middle of the night?
2. Who is the realtor of the next house Brandy, Shannon, and Manus visit?
3. Where has Manus's mother moved?
4. What landmark do Brandy, Manus, and Shannon visit in Utah?
5. What is Manus's job in the Vice department?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Shannon leave for the unconscious Brandy?
2. What is Seth Thomas's true identity?
3. What has "Shane" bought Shannon for Christmas?
4. What surrounds Manus in the trunk of his car?
5. How does Shannon briefly try to resume her modeling career?
6. What is the truth about both Shane's and Shannon's accidents?
7. How does Shannon describe the scene when she discovers Seth breaking into Evie's house?
8. What kind of tasks does Brandy and Shannon's father make them perform as children?
9. Where does Shannon go after burning the house down with Manus in tow?
10. If she cannot be beautiful, what does Shannon say she wants to be?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)