|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Manus disappeared to at the reception?
(a) He has stolen the car and left for California.
(b) He is engaged in sex with Evie's new husband in the closet.
(c) He is outside taking a nap.
(d) He is upstairs in the fire.
2. What landmark do Brandy, Manus, and Shannon visit in Utah?
(a) Mt. Rushmore.
(b) The Empire State Building.
(c) The Space Needle.
(d) The Great Salt Lake.
3. What is the only sound Shannon can still make that is generally understood by others?
(a) The word "no."
(c) Her name.
(d) The word "yes."
4. What event do they attend at Evie's new house?
(a) They attend her wedding reception.
(b) They attend a baptism.
(c) They attend her funeral.
(d) They attend Brandy's wedding.
5. What album is playing on the stereo?
(a) Bing Crosby.
(b) Perry Como.
(c) Clark Gable.
(d) Frank Sinatra.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Manus have?
2. Why has Brandy gone through the process thus far of becoming a woman?
3. How does Brandy suggest Shannon think of herself?
4. What does Brandy want to do before she gets her next surgery?
5. What does Shannon find in Brandy's Miss Rona book?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Brandy decide to become a woman?
2. What kind of tasks does Brandy and Shannon's father make them perform as children?
3. What does Shannon leave for the unconscious Brandy?
4. Why does Shane leave home in the first place?
5. After locking Manus in the closet, who does Shannon call and what are the results?
6. Why is Shannon shocked to see the picture on the Rhea sister's stereo?
7. What do Shannon's parents buy her for Christmas?
8. What part does Evie play in the story?
9. How does Evie feel about her womanhood thus far?
10. What is Seth Thomas's true identity?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)