|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Evie say to Shannon, thinking she is Manus?
(a) She asks if her cat has been fed liked she asked.
(b) She threatens to get a restraining order and thinks Manus shot Shannon.
(c) She asks how soon he can come to Cancun to be with her.
(d) She asks if he has killed Shannon yet.
2. Where does Shannon go after burning Evie's house down?
(a) She goes to the Congress Hotel.
(b) She goes home to her parents.
(c) She goes to Manus's house.
(d) She goes to the shopping mall.
3. What has Shannon's mother purchased so she can "practice?"
4. What new name does Brandy give Manus after their first meeting?
(a) Daisy St. Patience.
(b) Seth Thomas.
(c) Denver Omelet.
(d) Kitty Litter.
5. What do Shannon and Brandy discover in the trunk of Manus's car?
(a) The find that Manus's trunk is full of money.
(b) They find that Manus is being suffocated by pillows.
(c) They find that Manus's trunk is full of food.
(d) They find that Manus is surrounded by mementos of his childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who really throws the hairspray in the trash?
2. What size is required for a foot model?
3. What tools have the girls been given to hold?
4. What cultural style is the first house Manus, Brandy, and Shannon rob?
5. Whom does Brandy Alexander owe her entire persona?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Shannon say in her letter to Evie?
2. What extremes do Shannon's parents take when she visits for her birthday?
3. What part does Evie play in the story?
4. Why does Shannon burn Evie's house down?
5. What kind of tasks does Brandy and Shannon's father make them perform as children?
6. What is the truth about both Shane's and Shannon's accidents?
7. What procedure does Brandy encourage Shannon to undergo?
8. Why does Brandy decide to become a woman?
9. Though he has broken into the house with a knife, what does Manus try to tell Shannon?
10. How does Shannon briefly try to resume her modeling career?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)