|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Brandy Alexander owe her entire persona?
(a) She owes Evie Cottrell.
(b) She owes Shannon.
(c) She owes the Rhea sisters.
(d) She owes her parents.
2. What does Shannon do to her stretched-out clothes?
(a) She gives them to Manus.
(b) She hides them in the basement.
(c) She lights them on fire.
(d) She collects them for Goodwill.
3. Where has Manus's mother moved?
(a) She has moved to a retirement community in Florida.
(b) She has moved to South Africa.
(c) She has moved to Greece to start a new career.
(d) She has moved to California to be closer to Manus.
4. Who breaks into Evie's house with a knife?
(a) Seth Thomas.
(b) Sofanda Peters.
(c) Brandy Alexander.
(d) Vivienne VaVane.
5. After setting the fire, what feeling overwhelms Shannon?
(a) A feeling of control.
(b) A feeling of horror.
(c) A feeling of shame.
(d) A feeling of nervousness.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the family eat their dinner?
2. What landmark do Brandy, Manus, and Shannon visit in Utah?
3. On Shannon's final trip home, how do her parents behave?
4. What is the first item Shannon takes out of her stocking?
5. What does Shannon envision as she realizes she has been set up by Evie?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Shannon describe the scene when she discovers Seth breaking into Evie's house?
2. What does Brandy propose to Shannon?
3. How does Shannon briefly try to resume her modeling career?
4. Where does Shannon go after burning the house down with Manus in tow?
5. What does Shannon leave for the unconscious Brandy?
6. What extremes do Shannon's parents take when she visits for her birthday?
7. If she cannot be beautiful, what does Shannon say she wants to be?
8. What surrounds Manus in the trunk of his car?
9. Why does Manus's career as a police officer end?
10. What plan does Shannon concoct in a final attempt to kill Brandy?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)