|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who really shoots Shannon in the face?
2. During the argument, what does Shannon want to do?
(a) She wants to run away with Shane.
(b) She wants to go downstairs and calm everyone down.
(c) She wants to go outside and get her clothes off the line.
(d) She wants to burn the house down.
3. What does Shannon give Shane?
(a) She gives him flowers.
(b) She gives him Manus.
(c) She gives him her life.
(d) She gives him makeup.
4. What has the family agreed upon regarding Christmas gifts?
(a) They have agreed to go gift-free this year.
(b) They have agreed to go all out with huge, expensive gifts.
(c) They have agreed to do stocking stuffers only.
(d) They have agreed to wrap the gifts in matching paper.
5. Who taught Brandy and Shannon how to steal drugs?
(b) Kitty Litter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Brandy suggest Shannon think of herself?
2. What accident has Manus had in the trunk?
3. Why do Shannon's parents purchase these particular gifts for her?
4. What is the second item Shannon takes out of her stocking?
5. On Shannon's final trip home, how do her parents behave?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Shannon say in her letter to Evie?
2. Why does Manus's career as a police officer end?
3. What does Shannon leave for the unconscious Brandy?
4. What is the truth about both Shane's and Shannon's accidents?
5. If she cannot be beautiful, what does Shannon say she wants to be?
6. Why does Brandy decide to become a woman?
7. Though he has broken into the house with a knife, what does Manus try to tell Shannon?
8. Why does Shannon burn Evie's house down?
9. What do Shannon's parents buy her for Christmas?
10. What procedure does Brandy encourage Shannon to undergo?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)