|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease kills Shannon's brother?
(d) Muscular Dystrophy.
2. What year is Miss Rona's autobiography copyrighted?
3. What does Brandy give to Shannon after she tells her story?
(a) Brandy gives Shannon Vicodins.
(b) Brandy gives Shannon liquor.
(c) Brandy gives Shannon chocolate ice cream.
(d) Brandy gives Shannon money.
4. What objects do Seth, Brandy, and Shannon throw from the Space Needle?
(a) Water balloons.
(b) Paper airplanes.
5. What does Shannon write on her postcard?
(a) She writes that she misses her mother and father and plans to return to them soon.
(b) She confesses her love for Seth Thomas and that she must destroy him.
(c) She writes how much she appreciates Brandy Alexander.
(d) She writes that she plans to murder Evie.
6. What kind of curtains does Evie have?
7. What does Brandy's father feed his pigs?
(a) He feeds them byproduct.
(b) He feeds them protein bars.
(c) He feeds them expired snack foods.
(d) He feeds them strictly vegetables.
8. What does the narrator (Shannon McFarland) feel is responsible for Evie Cottrell's appearance?
(a) A paintbrush.
(b) A shampoo commercial.
(c) An exploded can of hairspray.
(d) A paper lantern.
9. What magazine purchase does Manus claim is for his job?
(a) Men's Health Magazine.
(b) Style Magazine.
(c) Pornography magazines.
(d) New York Magazine.
10. Who is left to distract the realtor while Brandy and Shannon go upstairs?
(a) Evie Cottrell.
(b) Signore Alfa Romeo.
(c) Shane McFarland.
(d) Sofanda Peters.
11. What objects fill an entire drawer in Shannon's kitchen and make her mother suspicious?
(d) Plastic baggies.
12. Where do Evie and Shannon go after modeling school?
(a) Murray's Diner.
(b) The Public Library.
(c) Brumbach's Department Store.
13. What kind of car does Evie have?
(a) A BMW.
(b) An Audi.
(c) A Hummer.
(d) A Ferrari.
14. How does Brandy introduce herself at the open house?
(a) She introduces herself as the Lady Brandy Alexander.
(b) She introduces herself at the Princess Brandy Alexander.
(c) She introduces herself as Queen Brandy Alexander.
(d) She introduces herself as President Brandy Alexander.
15. What is the print of Shannon's knock-off dress?
(a) It is a print of the Shroud of Turin.
(b) It is a print of New York City.
(c) It is a print of the great pyramids.
(d) It is a floral print.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Shannon's opinion, what are Shannon, Brandy, and Evie all competing for?
2. What sound does Shannon hear from downstairs?
3. What is the one thing about Brandy Alexander that surgeons cannot change?
4. How does Shannon's accident occur?
5. Where does Evie's family get their money?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)