|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the rule when "Seth" is driving the car?
(a) No one can play the radio.
(b) No one can have any liquids.
(c) No one can roll the windows down.
(d) No one can speak.
2. What objects do Seth, Brandy, and Shannon throw from the Space Needle?
(c) Water balloons.
(d) Paper airplanes.
3. What does the policeman think happened to the remains of Shannon's face?
(a) He thinks the rain must have washed everything away.
(b) He thinks the force of the gunshot scattered everything.
(c) He thinks a bird must have gotten into the car and carried it away.
(d) He thinks the wind must have blown the remains away.
4. What does Brandy give to Shannon after she tells her story?
(a) Brandy gives Shannon liquor.
(b) Brandy gives Shannon money.
(c) Brandy gives Shannon chocolate ice cream.
(d) Brandy gives Shannon Vicodins.
5. Which character(s) do(es) Shannon consider her worst enemy?
(b) Her agent.
(d) Brandy and Evie.
6. How does Shannon meet Brandy?
(a) They meet in a bar the day before the accident.
(b) They meet at an industry party.
(c) They meet on a modeling shoot.
(d) They meet in the hospital after Shannon's accident.
7. Why does Brandy demand silence as the three approach the Canadian border into the USA?
(a) She thinks the police have microphones and can hear their conversations.
(b) Her favorite song is playing on the radio and she is trying to listen.
(c) She is trying to follow driving directions and cannot concentrate.
(d) She has a headache and every noise makes it worse.
8. What word does the realtor use that briefly puts Brandy and the others into a panic?
9. What does Shannon steal from the store?
(a) She takes a bouquet of flowers.
(b) She takes a birthday cake.
(c) She takes a frozen turkey.
(d) She takes money from the cash register.
10. What piece of jewelry does SIster Katherine wear?
(a) She wears a silver necklace.
(b) She wears a wedding ring.
(c) She wears gold earrings.
(d) She wears a diamond broach.
11. What autobiography has Brandy become obsessed with?
(a) The Lady DuVall.
(b) Queen Elizabeth I.
(c) Miss Rona.
(d) The Life and Times of Abraham Lincoln.
12. Why is Seth so fixated on television?
(a) He is pitching a new idea for a daytime television show.
(b) He has never seen or heard a television show and he cannot imagine what one looks like.
(c) He is obsessed with soap operas and constantly concerned he will miss one.
(d) He has come up with a theory that claims television makes people like God.
13. Why is Evie actually "Evie Cottrell, Inc?"
(a) Cottrell is her middle name and Inc is her last name.
(b) She is the head of Evie Cottrell's soap empire.
(c) She legally changes her name to sound more professional.
(d) Her family makes private stock offerings in her career.
14. What is the print of Shannon's knock-off dress?
(a) It is a print of the Shroud of Turin.
(b) It is a floral print.
(c) It is a print of the great pyramids.
(d) It is a print of New York City.
15. What does Shannon believe is only possible with an audience?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shannon find in Evie's closet?
2. How does Brandy introduce herself at the open house?
3. What book do Shannon and Brandy use when searching for drugs?
4. What does Shannon write on her postcard?
5. What is Signore Alfa Romeo's main asset?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)