• Shannon has just witnessed Evie Cottrell shoot Brandy Alexander in the chest.
• The house is on fire and Evie's dress has almost completely burned off.
• Brandy asks Shannon to tell her the story of her life before she dies.
• Shannon reflects back on her family and a video of she and her brother as children.
• She remembers her brother who died of AIDS.
• Shannon remembers stealing drugs from an open house in Vancouver.
• Brandy routinely creates new names and backgrounds for her companions.
• The realtor believes Brandy's story and thinks she is a princess.
• Brandy and Shannon search for painkillers and artificial hormones.
• Brandy needs the hormones to prepare for her sexual reassignment surgery.
• Shannon feeds Brandy an overdose of painkillers.
• Shannon is missing her lower jaw from an accident on the highway.
• Someone shoots through her car window and her jaw is disconnected from...
This section contains 1,456 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)