|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote "While Six Million Died" chronicling American and British reactions to Jewish genocide?
(a) Albert Hartl.
(b) Arthur D. Morse.
(c) Dr. Kal Brandt.
(d) Professor Joseph Mayor.
2. Who were worse transport guards of Jews railroaded to Treblinka than the Ukrainians?
3. In an accounting from Glazar, who enjoyed whipping the camp prisoners bare buttocks?
(b) Kurt Franz.
4. By what name did Stangl's wife often refer to him during conversations with the author?
5. According to Stangl, who spent two weeks reorganizing Treblinka?
Short Answer Questions
1. What camp survivor lives in Switzerland in a farmhouse with his family, according to the author?
2. With what Gregorian University professor did the author discuss the Holy See and National Socialism?
3. In October of 1942 who formed a war crimes commission?
4. Who does Otto Horn testify to having stood at the gas chamber doors with in Treblinka, driving people in with a whip?
5. Stangl described Treblinka's horrors upon his arrival as what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Stangl describe his arrival at Treblinka?
2. What was Otto Horn's role in Treblinka?
3. How did Otto Horn describe Gustav Munzberger's job at Treblinka?
4. Who was Dr Dollmann?
5. What happened to Glazar's two step-brothers from his mother's remarriage?
6. What was the Lazarett at Treblinka?
7. Who was Franciszek Zabecki?
8. Who was the boy Edek?
9. The author broke up conversations with Stangl into two parts, so what did she do in this interim time and how long was it?
10. What impressions did the author carry away about Sobibor and Treblinka after her visits, as described in the first chapter of Part Three?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)