|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Aktion Reinhardt" designated what?
(a) Mercy killings under Euthanasia Programme.
(b) Extermination of Jews in Nazi death camps.
(c) Russian invasion genocide plans.
(d) Hitler's new Europe annexation and war concept.
2. What time of year was it when Stangl met Globocnik at the SS HQ on the bench?
3. The SS HQ place where Stangl met SS officer Globocnik on a bench was surrounded by a large what?
4. Dieter Allers told the author that there were _____ Euthanasia Programme workers, all sent to Russia after the "mercy killings" stopped.
5. Who originally conceived the Madagascar Plan in 1937 to relocate Jews?
(a) The Austrians.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The French.
(d) The Poles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose final accounting about "Aktion Reinhardt" is mentioned by the author in the beginning of Part Two of the biography?
2. According to the author, there were six institutes/facilities where gassing took place under the Euthanasia policies, but how many were operational at any given time?
3. Between 1941 and 1944 it is estimated the Nazis killed how many Russian civilians in the first steps of their genocide of "inferior races" plans?
4. Victims were transported to Nazi death camps via ____.
5. Who was eventually commissioned to write the Euthanasia opposition opinion regarding the Catholic Church?
Short Essay Questions
1. As one of five men with medals, why was Stangl anxious within three days of the Nazis invading Austria?
2. What did Stangl reveal about his orders to report to T4 and his knowledge of T4's purpose?
3. How did the Nazi plans for "Final Solution" come to be during the invasion of Russia?
4. Only who had a chance of surviving the four death camps and how many actually survived?
5. What events occurred in Stangl's life after he became a policeman, but just before the Nazis invaded his homeland?
6. What did the Preface explain about why the author was doing this biography?
7. What was Albert Hartl's experience while riding with Colonel Blobel?
8. Why were concentration camps originally set up as opposed to extermination camps, according to the author?
9. How did Professor Mayer end up writing the opinion about Catholic Church opposition to euthanasia?
10. What did the author mention about Hitler's new Europe from "Mein Kampf?"
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)