|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who chaired the Wannsee Conference in January 1942 that officially approved of the extermination program?
(a) Dr. Karl Brandt.
(b) Reinhardt Heydrich.
(c) Dieter Allers.
(d) Christian Wirth.
2. Who talked about becoming the "block-eldest" in the Sobibor barracks for work-Jews?
3. What was Globocnik's rank when he met with Stangl about his new assignment on a bench outside of an SS HQ building?
(a) Lieutenant General.
(b) Lieutenant First Class.
4. What code name/form was used to certify thousands as incurably insane for gassing after the official "stopping" of the Euthanasia Programme?
(a) 14 c 16.
(b) 13 f 14.
(c) 15 f 14.
(d) 14 f 13.
5. According to the author, who carried out the first gassing of Germans certified as incurably insane?
6. These two men, Jan Karski and Kurt Gerstein, described horrifying conditions at which death camp run by Wirth?
7. With whom did Stangl's wife and two kids stay overnight while traveling home from Poland?
(b) Helene Eidenbock.
(c) Countess Chelmicki.
(d) Ludwig's wife.
8. How long did Stangl's conversation with SS officer Globocnik last on the bench outside SS HQ?
(a) 1 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
9. What was the name of Stangl's friend who was sent to a concentration camp for asking to be relieved from duty?
10. After Stangl became a police officer in 1934, what official was assassinated?
(a) Nationalrat Official.
(b) Bundesrat Official.
(c) Austria's President.
(d) Austria's Chancellor.
11. Who signed the travel documents for Stangl's wife and kids to travel home from living near Sobibor?
12. Three women, Eda, Esther, and Bagle, joined the barracks at Sobibor to do what?
13. Whose final accounting about "Aktion Reinhardt" is mentioned by the author in the beginning of Part Two of the biography?
14. What year did Hitler write "Mein Kampf" containing his new Europe concept based on racial theories?
15. Stangl was born in a small town in Austria on March 26th in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the officer that revealed, in drunkenness, what went on at Sobibor to Stangl's wife?
2. How far was Chelm from Sobibor?
3. In the summer of what year was Hitler jeered by a crowd about the Euthanasia policies and practices?
4. What was the first name of Stangl's wife?
5. With the T4 assignment Stangl was promoted to what police officer rank?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)