|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Another man closely connected with the Euthanasia Programme, Albert Hartl was a priest for how many years before joining the SS?
2. At the Euthanasia locations, Suchomel was responsible for archiving records in what format?
3. In the summer of what year was Hitler jeered by a crowd about the Euthanasia policies and practices?
4. Gassing continued at which lettered institute and according to Suchomel this site existed until the end of the war, even as American's crossed the Rhine in 1945?
(a) Site "A."
(b) Site "E."
(c) Site "C."
(d) Site "F."
5. Besides, Suchomel, who else does the author mention as defending that Stangl did not carry a gun, but a small whip only?
6. Who asked Hartl to write an opinion on whether the Church would oppose the German State euthanising the incurably insane?
7. What was the name of the special department created to handle Hitler's private affairs and personal petitions?
(a) Fuhrer Chancellery.
(b) HQ Chancellery.
(c) Reichs Chancellery.
8. According to Stangl how old was the boy in the children's facility where the Mother Superior couldn't understand why the boy was rejected for a "mercy killing"?
9. What was the name of the young lawyer who was closely involved with the Euthanasia Programme, who became chief administrative officer at T4?
10. Just before a lunch break during the first interview, how long did the author listen to Stangl before telling him what she wanted from the interviews or she would not continue?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 2 1/2 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
11. These two men, Jan Karski and Kurt Gerstein, described horrifying conditions at which death camp run by Wirth?
12. With whom did Stangl's wife and two kids stay overnight while traveling home from Poland?
(a) Ludwig's wife.
(c) Countess Chelmicki.
(d) Helene Eidenbock.
13. What year did Hitler write "Mein Kampf" containing his new Europe concept based on racial theories?
14. With the T4 assignment Stangl was promoted to what police officer rank?
15. Who ran and told Stangl to come look at the "funny" building found in the woods at Sobibor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose final accounting about "Aktion Reinhardt" is mentioned by the author in the beginning of Part Two of the biography?
2. Who originally conceived the Madagascar Plan in 1937 to relocate Jews?
3. According to Stan, in Sobibor if you wanted a chance at survival you needed to be assigned to Camp __?
4. Victims were transported to Nazi death camps via ____.
5. Who took over as Sobibor Kommandant after Stangl left for Treblinka?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)