|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did Hitler write "Mein Kampf" containing his new Europe concept based on racial theories?
2. In what year was Stangl sentenced to life imprisonment for war crimes?
3. Hartl joined the SS in what year?
4. Why did Stangl think the Jews were exterminated?
5. What was the name of the special department created to handle Hitler's private affairs and personal petitions?
(a) Reichs Chancellery.
(b) Fuhrer Chancellery.
(d) HQ Chancellery.
6. After Stangl became a police officer in 1934, what official was assassinated?
(a) Austria's President.
(b) Austria's Chancellor.
(c) Bundesrat Official.
(d) Nationalrat Official.
7. In the first two months, when Stangl supervised at Sobibor, about how many people were killed there?
8. Another man closely connected with the Euthanasia Programme, Albert Hartl was a priest for how many years before joining the SS?
9. In what year was Stangl ordered to report to Berlin for instructions?
10. At the Euthanasia locations, Suchomel was responsible for archiving records in what format?
11. With the T4 assignment Stangl was promoted to what police officer rank?
12. Who talked about becoming the "block-eldest" in the Sobibor barracks for work-Jews?
13. Who ran and told Stangl to come look at the "funny" building found in the woods at Sobibor?
14. What is the name of the officer that revealed, in drunkenness, what went on at Sobibor to Stangl's wife?
(b) Kurt Franz.
15. What was the name of the young lawyer who was closely involved with the Euthanasia Programme, who became chief administrative officer at T4?
Short Answer Questions
1. After cleaning up the mess at a Euthanasia institute Stangl reported to T4 for new orders and chose to go to Lublin where he reported to what SS officer?
2. Gassing continued at which lettered institute and according to Suchomel this site existed until the end of the war, even as American's crossed the Rhine in 1945?
3. What was the first name of Stangl's wife?
4. Which work-Jew was a goldsmith from a young age?
5. The SS HQ place where Stangl met SS officer Globocnik on a bench was surrounded by a large what?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)