1. What was the first name of Stangl's wife?
2. In what year was Stangl sentenced to life imprisonment for war crimes?
3. According to the author how many interview hours did she spend with Stangl?
4. The Dusseldorf court sentenced Stangl to life imprisonment for co-responsibility in how many murders?
5. How old was Stangl when the author met with him for the first interviews?
6. When the author met Stangl how long had he been in prison, which was mostly spent in solitary confinement?
7. Just before a lunch break during the first interview, how long did the author listen to Stangl before telling him what she wanted from the interviews or she would not continue?
2 1/2 hours.
8. Stangl was born in a small town in Austria on March 26th in what year?
This section contains 3,835 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)