|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness: Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the priest in charge of the Catholic section of the Reich Church Ministry?
(a) Graf Galen.
(b) Father Schneider.
(c) Father Mario.
(d) Josef Roth.
2. In what year did Stangl's sister-in-law meet her Jewish husband?
3. Who were worse transport guards of Jews railroaded to Treblinka than the Ukrainians?
4. On what day of the week did Stangl die, nineteen hours after finishing his interviews with the author?
5. What was the German term for Austria as a province of the Third Reich?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, who tells her the most information about Stangl and his family's life the two years following the end of the war?
2. In the diagram for Treblinka there are labels for three camps, death, living and ____?
3. According to Stangl, who signed the order sending him to Berlin?
4. Where did the family sharing the railway station with Pan Zabecki and his family send their kids to for safety?
5. Stangl was born in a small town in Austria on March 26th in what year?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)