|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness: Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Forty men were assigned to Treblinka but only how many worked there at a time?
2. At a camp halfway between Chelm and Sobibor, Stangl visited and found workers under whose supervision?
(a) Local police.
(b) German staff.
(c) Ukranian guards.
(d) Jewish guards.
3. What was the age of the oldest child sharing the railway station at Treblinka with Pan Zabecki and his family?
4. All of these were within a 200 hundred mile radius of where?
5. Globocnik was almost arrested by a ____ patrol in Carinthia after the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Bishop of Munster who engaged in public protest of Hitler's anti-Church and Euthanasia activities in 1941?
2. Whose wife suffered a mental breakdown at constantly witnessing the genocide of the Jews in her area?
3. When Stangl traveled to his mother at the end of the war, she was in a town called Ebernsee, near _____.
4. What year did Hitler write "Mein Kampf" containing his new Europe concept based on racial theories?
5. One survivor describes the fine art of understanding how to do what in Treblinka?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)