|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What camp survivor lives in Switzerland in a farmhouse with his family, according to the author?
2. According to Stangl when he was assigned to the T4 facility he was told that the "mercy killing" policies were already being done by law in Russia and where?
3. What Polish prisoner insisted it was important that the group of six "Czech" prisoners survive?
(c) David Bart.
4. What is the name of the son who took in his parents after his father was released from prison for his work in the death camps?
(a) Horst Munzberger.
(b) Dieter Allers.
(c) Karl Brandt.
(d) Frank Lintz.
5. How far was Chelm from Sobibor?
(a) 50 km.
(b) 30 km.
(c) 10 km.
(d) 25 km.
Short Answer Questions
1. In an accounting from Glazar, who enjoyed whipping the camp prisoners bare buttocks?
2. Which work-Jew was a goldsmith from a young age?
3. Stangl was assigned to the Sobibor death camp by Globocnik, and when he arrived he found how many wooden buildings?
4. According to Stan, in Sobibor if you wanted a chance at survival you needed to be assigned to Camp __?
5. Who referred to the pit full of black and blue bodies at Treblinka as "garbage."
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)