|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the German term for Austria as a province of the Third Reich?
2. At the Euthanasia locations, Suchomel was responsible for archiving records in what format?
3. Three women, Eda, Esther, and Bagle, joined the barracks at Sobibor to do what?
4. Despite denials, who, according to the author, was shown to be involved in the planning of the death camps to exterminate the Jews as early as 1941?
5. Camp survivors who were witnesses at Stangl's trial included Glazar, Unger, Strawczynski and _____?
(a) Berek Rozjman.
(b) Samuel Rajzman.
(c) Joe Siedlecki.
(d) Pan Zabecki.
Short Answer Questions
1. Colonel Blobel remarked as he laughingly pointed to mass graves along a ravine, that "here lie my ___ Jews."
2. On the fourth day of interviews Stangl began talking about his travels with how many people from the "Foundation"?
3. With the T4 assignment Stangl was promoted to what police officer rank?
4. What was the name of the work-Jew Stangl assigned to cook in the lower camp, and also let him feed his 82 year old father a last meal before he was killed with the others?
5. At what age did Stangl leave school to become a weaver apprentice?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)