|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stan arrived in Sobibor and described for the author the division into how many "camps?"
2. Whose final accounting about "Aktion Reinhardt" is mentioned by the author in the beginning of Part Two of the biography?
3. How long did Hartl convalesce after a nervous breakdown before being discharged from the SS?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 12 months.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 6 months.
4. After cleaning up the mess at a Euthanasia institute Stangl reported to T4 for new orders and chose to go to Lublin where he reported to what SS officer?
5. Who was the former chief of the Church Information Service at the Reich Security Office?
(b) Max Thomas.
(c) Albert Hartl.
(d) Herr Allers.
Short Answer Questions
1. These two men, Jan Karski and Kurt Gerstein, described horrifying conditions at which death camp run by Wirth?
2. What was Globocnik's rank when he met with Stangl about his new assignment on a bench outside of an SS HQ building?
3. What was the name of Stangl's sister-in-law?
4. What time of year was it when Stangl met Globocnik at the SS HQ on the bench?
5. Hartl joined the SS in what year?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)