|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Globocnik's rank when he met with Stangl about his new assignment on a bench outside of an SS HQ building?
(a) Lieutenant General.
(d) Lieutenant First Class.
2. Who directed the extermination of the Jews at the four death camps?
(a) Odilo Globocnik.
(b) Kurt Franz.
(c) Reinhardt Heydrich.
(d) Chistian Wirth.
3. How many Jews did Wirth use to "test" the gassing chamber at Sobibor?
4. What was the first name of Stangl's wife?
5. German army records revealed "Executions" addressed to security police in Riga, reported how many women executed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Stangl when the author met with him for the first interviews?
2. Globocnik was almost arrested by a ____ patrol in Carinthia after the war.
3. In what year was Stangl ordered to report to Berlin for instructions?
4. These two men, Jan Karski and Kurt Gerstein, described horrifying conditions at which death camp run by Wirth?
5. In what year was the Chelmno extermination camp set up?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)