|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who talked about becoming the "block-eldest" in the Sobibor barracks for work-Jews?
2. Who directed the extermination of the Jews at the four death camps?
(a) Kurt Franz.
(b) Chistian Wirth.
(c) Odilo Globocnik.
(d) Reinhardt Heydrich.
3. What was the name of the priest in charge of the Catholic section of the Reich Church Ministry?
(a) Graf Galen.
(b) Josef Roth.
(c) Father Mario.
(d) Father Schneider.
4. Who ran and told Stangl to come look at the "funny" building found in the woods at Sobibor?
5. Gassing continued at which lettered institute and according to Suchomel this site existed until the end of the war, even as American's crossed the Rhine in 1945?
(a) Site "F."
(b) Site "C."
(c) Site "A."
(d) Site "E."
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Fall of 1935 Stangl was getting married and was also transferred to a police assignment in what town?
2. Globocnik was almost arrested by a ____ patrol in Carinthia after the war.
3. How long did Hartl convalesce after a nervous breakdown before being discharged from the SS?
4. Just before a lunch break during the first interview, how long did the author listen to Stangl before telling him what she wanted from the interviews or she would not continue?
5. How many Jews did Wirth use to "test" the gassing chamber at Sobibor?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)