|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Globocnik commit suicide?
2. On the fourth day of interviews Stangl began talking about his travels with how many people from the "Foundation"?
3. According to Stan, in Sobibor if you wanted a chance at survival you needed to be assigned to Camp __?
4. With the T4 assignment Stangl was promoted to what police officer rank?
5. Dieter Allers told the author that there were _____ Euthanasia Programme workers, all sent to Russia after the "mercy killings" stopped.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, there were six institutes/facilities where gassing took place under the Euthanasia policies, but how many were operational at any given time?
2. What time of year was it when Stangl met Globocnik at the SS HQ on the bench?
3. Globocnik was almost arrested by a ____ patrol in Carinthia after the war.
4. In the fourth interview where does Stangl say he reported to after traveling with a group of people?
5. Who was eventually commissioned to write the Euthanasia opposition opinion regarding the Catholic Church?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)