|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Stangl's conversation with SS officer Globocnik last on the bench outside SS HQ?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 1 hours.
(d) 30 minutes.
2. In the first two months, when Stangl supervised at Sobibor, about how many people were killed there?
3. How long did Hartl convalesce after a nervous breakdown before being discharged from the SS?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 1 week.
4. In October 1941 Stangl was sent to "clean up" what Euthanasia institute?
5. Sobibor became fully operational in May of what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. Just before a lunch break during the first interview, how long did the author listen to Stangl before telling him what she wanted from the interviews or she would not continue?
2. What code name/form was used to certify thousands as incurably insane for gassing after the official "stopping" of the Euthanasia Programme?
3. These two men, Jan Karski and Kurt Gerstein, described horrifying conditions at which death camp run by Wirth?
4. Colonel Blobel remarked as he laughingly pointed to mass graves along a ravine, that "here lie my ___ Jews."
5. What was the first name of Stangl's wife?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)