|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Stangl's friend who was sent to a concentration camp for asking to be relieved from duty?
2. When the author met Stangl how long had he been in prison, which was mostly spent in solitary confinement?
(a) Two years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Three years.
3. According to Stangl how old was the boy in the children's facility where the Mother Superior couldn't understand why the boy was rejected for a "mercy killing"?
4. In what year was Stangl sentenced to life imprisonment for war crimes?
5. How long did Stangl's conversation with SS officer Globocnik last on the bench outside SS HQ?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 1 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who originally conceived the Madagascar Plan in 1937 to relocate Jews?
2. The author shared input from what two men about Stangl's conversation with Globocnik on the bench?
3. What was Globocnik's rank when he met with Stangl about his new assignment on a bench outside of an SS HQ building?
4. How long did Hartl convalesce after a nervous breakdown before being discharged from the SS?
5. Who chaired the Wannsee Conference in January 1942 that officially approved of the extermination program?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)