|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the special department created to handle Hitler's private affairs and personal petitions?
(a) HQ Chancellery.
(c) Reichs Chancellery.
(d) Fuhrer Chancellery.
2. The SS HQ place where Stangl met SS officer Globocnik on a bench was surrounded by a large what?
3. What is the building being used for today that Stangl describes in detail about his conversation with Globocnik on the bench?
4. Hartl joined the SS in what year?
5. Whose final accounting about "Aktion Reinhardt" is mentioned by the author in the beginning of Part Two of the biography?
Short Answer Questions
1. All of these were within a 200 hundred mile radius of where?
2. How long did Stangl's conversation with SS officer Globocnik last on the bench outside SS HQ?
3. In the Fall of 1935 Stangl was getting married and was also transferred to a police assignment in what town?
4. According to Stangl, how many groups were he and others told were exempt from the Euthanasia "mercy killings"?
5. In the summer of what year was Hitler jeered by a crowd about the Euthanasia policies and practices?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)