|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who originally conceived the Madagascar Plan in 1937 to relocate Jews?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The French.
(c) The Poles.
(d) The Austrians.
2. Just before a lunch break during the first interview, how long did the author listen to Stangl before telling him what she wanted from the interviews or she would not continue?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 2 1/2 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
3. In October 1941 Stangl was sent to "clean up" what Euthanasia institute?
4. What was the name of the young lawyer who was closely involved with the Euthanasia Programme, who became chief administrative officer at T4?
5. Despite denials, who, according to the author, was shown to be involved in the planning of the death camps to exterminate the Jews as early as 1941?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age did Stangl leave school to become a weaver apprentice?
2. How long did Hartl convalesce after a nervous breakdown before being discharged from the SS?
3. Victims were transported to Nazi death camps via ____.
4. After cleaning up the mess at a Euthanasia institute Stangl reported to T4 for new orders and chose to go to Lublin where he reported to what SS officer?
5. The SS HQ place where Stangl met SS officer Globocnik on a bench was surrounded by a large what?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)