|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, who carried out the first gassing of Germans certified as incurably insane?
2. With the T4 assignment Stangl was promoted to what police officer rank?
3. These two men, Jan Karski and Kurt Gerstein, described horrifying conditions at which death camp run by Wirth?
4. Who was eventually commissioned to write the Euthanasia opposition opinion regarding the Catholic Church?
(a) Dr. Karl Brandt.
(b) Dr. Joseph Mayer.
(c) Dr. Lohnauer.
(d) Dr. Renno.
5. The SS HQ place where Stangl met SS officer Globocnik on a bench was surrounded by a large what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Another man closely connected with the Euthanasia Programme, Albert Hartl was a priest for how many years before joining the SS?
2. How long did Hartl convalesce after a nervous breakdown before being discharged from the SS?
3. In the Fall of 1935 Stangl was getting married and was also transferred to a police assignment in what town?
4. Dieter Allers told the author that there were _____ Euthanasia Programme workers, all sent to Russia after the "mercy killings" stopped.
5. According to Stangl how old was the boy in the children's facility where the Mother Superior couldn't understand why the boy was rejected for a "mercy killing"?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)