|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Between 1941 and 1944 it is estimated the Nazis killed how many Russian civilians in the first steps of their genocide of "inferior races" plans?
(a) 3 million.
(c) 7 million.
(d) 2 million.
2. Colonel Blobel remarked as he laughingly pointed to mass graves along a ravine, that "here lie my ___ Jews."
3. German army records revealed "Executions" addressed to security police in Riga, reported how many women executed?
4. Just before a lunch break during the first interview, how long did the author listen to Stangl before telling him what she wanted from the interviews or she would not continue?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 2 1/2 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
5. Who was the former chief of the Church Information Service at the Reich Security Office?
(a) Herr Allers.
(b) Max Thomas.
(d) Albert Hartl.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Dusseldorf court sentenced Stangl to life imprisonment for co-responsibility in how many murders?
2. According to Stangl how old was the boy in the children's facility where the Mother Superior couldn't understand why the boy was rejected for a "mercy killing"?
3. What was the name of the young lawyer who was closely involved with the Euthanasia Programme, who became chief administrative officer at T4?
4. According to Stangl, who signed the order sending him to Berlin?
5. Hartl joined the SS in what year?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)