|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness: Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did Hitler write "Mein Kampf" containing his new Europe concept based on racial theories?
2. One survivor describes the fine art of understanding how to do what in Treblinka?
(a) Obey the guards.
(b) Find food.
(c) Hide food.
(d) Stay alive.
3. After the war when Stangl recovered from an illness while in a field hospital he was given orders to report to where?
4. Who was eventually commissioned to write the Euthanasia opposition opinion regarding the Catholic Church?
(a) Dr. Renno.
(b) Dr. Joseph Mayer.
(c) Dr. Karl Brandt.
(d) Dr. Lohnauer.
5. What is the name of the son who took in his parents after his father was released from prison for his work in the death camps?
(a) Frank Lintz.
(b) Horst Munzberger.
(c) Karl Brandt.
(d) Dieter Allers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What camp survivor worked at a US hotel and was remarried to a German woman after the war?
2. When Stangl traveled to his mother at the end of the war, she was in a town called Ebernsee, near _____.
3. During Glazar's conversations with the author, what color is the "lovely" glass jar on the shelf with the Treblinka earth in the bottom?
4. By what name did Stangl's wife often refer to him during conversations with the author?
5. What is the name of the officer that revealed, in drunkenness, what went on at Sobibor to Stangl's wife?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)