|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness : Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The SS HQ place where Stangl met SS officer Globocnik on a bench was surrounded by a large what?
2. At what age did Stangl leave school to become a weaver apprentice?
3. Who chaired the Wannsee Conference in January 1942 that officially approved of the extermination program?
(a) Reinhardt Heydrich.
(b) Christian Wirth.
(c) Dieter Allers.
(d) Dr. Karl Brandt.
4. Who asked Hartl to write an opinion on whether the Church would oppose the German State euthanising the incurably insane?
5. Victims were transported to Nazi death camps via ____.
(b) Private vehicles.
(c) Military trucks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the former chief of the Church Information Service at the Reich Security Office?
2. What time of year was it when Stangl met Globocnik at the SS HQ on the bench?
3. At the Euthanasia locations, Suchomel was responsible for archiving records in what format?
4. On the fourth day of interviews Stangl began talking about his travels with how many people from the "Foundation"?
5. Gassing continued at which lettered institute and according to Suchomel this site existed until the end of the war, even as American's crossed the Rhine in 1945?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)