|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness : Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Stangl, how many groups were he and others told were exempt from the Euthanasia "mercy killings"?
2. What was the name of Stangl's sister-in-law?
3. According to Stangl when he was assigned to the T4 facility he was told that the "mercy killing" policies were already being done by law in Russia and where?
4. According to Stangl how old was the boy in the children's facility where the Mother Superior couldn't understand why the boy was rejected for a "mercy killing"?
5. On the fourth day of interviews Stangl began talking about his travels with how many people from the "Foundation"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gassing continued at which lettered institute and according to Suchomel this site existed until the end of the war, even as American's crossed the Rhine in 1945?
2. How old was Stangl when the author met with him for the first interviews?
3. What code name/form was used to certify thousands as incurably insane for gassing after the official "stopping" of the Euthanasia Programme?
4. Why did Stangl think the Jews were exterminated?
5. After Stangl became a police officer in 1934, what official was assassinated?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)