|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness : Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, there were six institutes/facilities where gassing took place under the Euthanasia policies, but how many were operational at any given time?
2. On the fourth day of interviews Stangl began talking about his travels with how many people from the "Foundation"?
3. According to Stangl how old was the boy in the children's facility where the Mother Superior couldn't understand why the boy was rejected for a "mercy killing"?
4. After Stangl became a police officer in 1934, what official was assassinated?
(a) Nationalrat Official.
(b) Austria's Chancellor.
(c) Bundesrat Official.
(d) Austria's President.
5. What year did Hitler write "Mein Kampf" containing his new Europe concept based on racial theories?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chaired the Wannsee Conference in January 1942 that officially approved of the extermination program?
2. Whose final accounting about "Aktion Reinhardt" is mentioned by the author in the beginning of Part Two of the biography?
3. According to the author, who carried out the first gassing of Germans certified as incurably insane?
4. In what year was Stangl ordered to report to Berlin for instructions?
5. After cleaning up the mess at a Euthanasia institute Stangl reported to T4 for new orders and chose to go to Lublin where he reported to what SS officer?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)