|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Into That Darkness : Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Stangl, who signed the order sending him to Berlin?
2. In the Fall of 1935 Stangl was getting married and was also transferred to a police assignment in what town?
3. In what year was the Chelmno extermination camp set up?
4. What was the first name of Stangl's wife?
5. Who asked Hartl to write an opinion on whether the Church would oppose the German State euthanising the incurably insane?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gassing continued at which lettered institute and according to Suchomel this site existed until the end of the war, even as American's crossed the Rhine in 1945?
2. Another man closely connected with the Euthanasia Programme, Albert Hartl was a priest for how many years before joining the SS?
3. Just before a lunch break during the first interview, how long did the author listen to Stangl before telling him what she wanted from the interviews or she would not continue?
4. With the T4 assignment Stangl was promoted to what police officer rank?
5. Between 1941 and 1944 it is estimated the Nazis killed how many Russian civilians in the first steps of their genocide of "inferior races" plans?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)